All Comments on 'The Troubles - One Shot'

by Inkysquid718

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Ohh more please

So Daddy has himself a harem now. I wonder if he keeps them all and extends the house to make room. Is he going to make babies with any of these lovely young things? Perhaps one of them will fall madly in love and want to marry him and make babies.

Lots more fun to be had yet InkySquid

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting

Very enjoyable read. I like the slow build up. Annie arranging to have Allison suck him off was good. My kind of lover. Jen would be the wild wanton Fuck. Both would pale compared to the emotional ride of Fucking Annie. Kept me hard all 4 pages. Looking forward to reading more of this group. 5*!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 6 years ago
Incredible variation

I must say this is one of your best pieces yet. Slow burn and interesting idea of Annie and her 2 friends all wanting Annie's dad. I would say that it seems a bit out of place to have made Jen dominating, so some readers may think that strange; however I thought it was an interesting change for a female of that age to manifest that.

How you described their unions sizzled and even how you foreshadowed their encounters sent sparks flying. The only thing I would say is that on the end of the 3rd page and on the 4th page, you had a surprising number of misspellings: these don't kill your story but they do interrupt the flow. If you didn't have another person peruse it, I'd recommend one so at least those easier-to-fix mistakes don't mar a stellar story. Otherwise, not a major buzzkill and I say 5--especially how you wrapped it up with Annie becoming his woman and I didn't even expect the other girls to move in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what's a fuck

U hope I have a daughter like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

he is a lucky man,to have a daughter and her friends to love him,makes me think of my own family to,if only i had the courage to act on my desires,who knows,i could be like him,

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki11 months ago

Sad to see you stopped writing, stories like this one are not common, and I love them!

ToughSailorToughSailor2 months ago

Absolutely requires extensive proofreading! 3/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous