The Troubles - One Shot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded.

"Do you want me to stop?"

She shook her head.

I felt her pussy tighten up on my fingers. "Are you going to cum already?"

She nodded again as she stifled the moans coming out of her mouth. She gripped the cutting board tightly knocking the knife into the sink. Her breathing was muffled by her dainty hand as I drove deeper and deeper into her with my fingers. I wrapped my free hand around her tiny waist as I felt her knees give way to a wave of pleasure. Her body shook and shivered as her climax took over. She lost control and let out the sexiest and daintiest moan I had ever heard. Her pussy clenched and pulsed wildly at my fingers. I propped her back up onto her feet slowly. Her breathing was still fast as the wave of pleasure parted from her slowly. I looked into her crystal blue eyes as they stared back into mine. I leaned into her and kissed her lips softly.

"Mr. Conner..."

"Was that alright for you?"

She nodded.

"Now, Alison...I need you to do something for me."

"Anything..." She said with a dreamy look to her.

I turned her about from the kitchen counter and gently guided her to her knees. She didn't resist. She did as guided. I glanced out the kitchen window and saw that Jen was sleeping soundly in the sun, while Annie had gotten up to check on the grill. Satisfied that the food wasn't going to burn, she returned to her chair and closed her eyes as she bathed in the sun. I looked down at Alison who waited patiently. She looked straight up at me knowing what was about to come next.

"Undo my shorts." I commanded in a gentle tone.

She reached up with her hands and undid my shorts slowly. My shorts fell to my ankles. My erect cock had already pushed out the opening of my boxers. She dutifully pulled my boxers down slowly and took in the sight of my arousal. A tongue came out from her pretty lips to wet them.

"You know what I want you to do?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Have you done it before?"

"A few times, Mr. Conner."

I reached out with my hand and touched her near white blonde hair and guided her head to my cock. "I want you to do a good job."

"But, what if it isn't good?" Alison asked as her head got closer and closer to the dripping bulbous head.

"We can work on it." I said.

She nodded and parted her lips. She lowered her head onto my throbbing member. Her lips made contact. It was a gentle but electrifying touch. A bolt of lightning shot from the tip of my cock and up my spine. My toes clenched as her lips opened up and slid the length of my cock into her hungry little mouth. I gasped. Her mouth felt amazing. It wasn't the best I ever had, but it was something deliciously wrong having an eighteen year old mouth sucking on my cock. Her head bobbed slowly back and forth. She reached up with her hands and stroked the base of my cock and played with my testicles. Her technique was flawed, but I appreciated the effort she was making.

"Deeper..." I groaned as I guided her head deeper onto my cock.

She obliged by taking my cock deeper into her mouth. I felt her gagged slightly, but she fought through it and kept on going. My head was spinning. I couldn't believe what I was doing. I couldn't believe how long I went without something like this. I couldn't believe I went so long without a woman's touch. I looked down at Alison and found her looking straight up at me. Our eyes connected as her head bobbed faster and faster. I felt my orgasm coming. I pulled her head down deeper.

"I'm going to cum." I uttered as I braced myself.

She merely nodded and quickened her pace.

"Yes..." I moaned as I felt her tongue twirl about the head of my cock.

I couldn't hold on anymore. My cock erupted. I quickly reached down and grabbed a hold of Alison's hair. I held her in place as I pumped my hips and cock wildly. My cock erupted. It erupted like a geyser letting out all my frustrations into her little mouth. She tried her best to swallow all that I gave her, but the amount was just too much. She pulled her head away as my cock sent one last rope of cum out. It splashed onto her face as she sat back on the kitchen floor gasping for air.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Conner..." She said looking up at me, "It was just too much."

"Come here." I said as I offered a hand and helped her to her feet. She moved over to me shyly. I ran my thumb along her face and scooped up the cum that she couldn't swallow. I presented it to her and she leaned forward and licked it off my thumb sensually. "You did well, Alison."

"I did?"

I nodded. I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me. I kissed her softly on the lips. "Now go outside and join your friends."

"Do you want me to pull your shorts up?"

I shook my head, "Go on, girl."

Alison took deep breath and left the kitchen. I pulled my boxers and shorts up. A sense of calm and relief washed over me. I turned to the pile of sliced cabbage that Alison had left and looked out the window. I watched as Alison rejoined them on the chairs near the pool. Her face was still clearly flustered. Jen was the first to inquire to what had happened. Alison was hesitant, but finally caved to the voluptuous brunette's insistence. I braced myself for Annie's reaction to what had happened. She turned and found me looking out from the kitchen window. A smile appeared on her face. I was surprised when she winked playfully at me. I smiled and winked back at her. I don't know what her plan was, but she was definitely making me forget my ex-wife ever existed. I turned my attention back to making coleslaw for dinner.

*

Dinner went off without a hitch. The girls enjoyed the burgers and vegetables that were made for them. They insisted on cleaning while I took the time to rest. I took them up on their offer. I sat on the backyard patio and watched as the late summer night sky light up with stars. A new sense of relief wrapped itself around me like a warm blanket. I had a little more spring to my step. The duties of work and what needed to be done when Monday reared its ugly head didn't matter as much.

"Alex, do you want a beer?"

I turned and saw Jen's head peek out from the deck doors. I nodded, "A beer sounds amazing."

Jen ducked back into the kitchen and reappeared with a beer in her hands as she walked it over to me. I glanced over to her while still captivated by the stars. Jen was dressed in a pair of short gym shorts. They were a little tight on her, but it made her legs look more tempting. The tank top she wore struggle to support the awesome set of breasts that she was blessed with. She walked up to me and set the beer on the table next to me. She leaned in slowly and kissed me softly on the cheek.

"What was that for?" I asked as I grabbed the beer and watched as she stood back up.

"Just a thank you for cooking us dinner and letting us hang out here today."

"Thanks for cleaning up." I said and took a long sip. I reached over with my foot and pushed a seat out for her. "Have a seat. I know Annie and Alison could handle what is left. I don't like drinking alone."

She smiled and sat down. She crossed her legs slowly and leaned a bit away from me exposing a huge portion of her thighs. I looked over and took the curvaceous goddess in. My eyes settled on her ass that pushed its way out of the tiny shorts Jen wore. I stifled the urge to lick my lips. I couldn't control myself anymore. The desire to indulge became stronger than anything that I had ever felt. I wanted more. Ever since Alison in the kitchen, the beast in me wanted to feed once again. Jen tossed her brown locks about and stared up into the sky. "It is a gorgeous night, Alex."

"It is."

She looked over to me, "Annie is lucky to have a dad like you."

"Oh?"

She nodded.

"Why do you say that?"

She shrugged, "I can appreciate what you do for her. I can see how strong you are. I wish I can say the same about my father."

I took another sip of beer. "Ehh, all fathers do what they can. It is just there are times where no matter how hard we try, life tends to mess things up."

Jen looked over to me and offered a warm smile. "Alex, my father is a bum. He sits at home and watches television all day. My mom struggles with the bills. What I make barely covers my needs." She laughed to herself, "He is always talking about this magical settlement that his lawyers are working on and it will rescue us from all this shit."

"Oh...I didn't know that."

"Annie didn't tell you?"

I shrugged, "Hon, it isn't really my business to know or her business to tell others. But, I am glad you shared."

She nodded. "Thanks for listening."

"Thanks for bringing me the beer."

She took a deep breath. "Well, nonetheless, Annie is lucky to have you as a dad."

"Thanks."

Jen reached over and touched my leg gently. I looked over to her. Even in the dimly lit deck, I saw how beautiful her ashy gray eyes were. She looked deep into my eyes and smiled again. "Again, thank you for letting us stay over."

"It was my pleasure."

"I will thank you later."

"Oh?"

Jen stood from her chair and started back into the house. She stopped and looked back with a mischievous smile. "Yes."

*

I walked through the house with a new sense of confidence. A part of my wished it wasn't through Annie's friend, but my body didn't care. I needed the release. I walked up the stairs to my home and started towards my bedroom. Annie walked out of her room. Her face was flushed with laughter. I heard the other girls in her room cackling away at some sort of inside joke. She looked over to me and smiled as she shut the door to her room.

"Hey, daddy." She said.

I was stunned at her outfit. It wasn't a huge departure from what she normally wore around the house for bed, but after Alison, I saw her in a new light. She stood in a red satin negligee. It flowed down to just barely above her knees with slits on the side to reveal a generous portion of her perfectly toned thighs. The neckline of the garment put her lovely breasts on presentation. Annie shuffled about a little at my silence.

"Daddy?"

"Sorry, hon."

"What were you staring at?" She asked as her cheeks deepened in its shade of red.

"You."

"Yeah?"

I nodded.

"And?"

"You look lovely." I uttered as I tried my best to keep my composure.

"Good." She said as she started her way past me and towards the stairs.

"Where are you off to?" I asked curiously as my eyes could not tear away from her.

She looked back, "Just getting some drinks and some snacks for the girls. Can I grab a few beers?"

"Annie..." I protested.

She bit her bottom lip in an adorable pout. "Please, daddy? We aren't going to over-do it."

"Ok, just two a piece, Annie."

"Thanks, daddy."

Before she walked away from me, I reached out and took hold of her delicate hand. I held her in place and looked deep into her eyes when she turned around to see what I had wanted. The moment felt like an eternity. We stood on the landing of the stairs looking into each others eyes, it may have felt like an eternity, but I knew it was only seconds if that.

"Daddy?"

"I need to ask you something."

"Yes?"

I pulled her to me. She was reluctant at first, but gave in slowly. She stood prettily in front of me. The perfume she wore washed over me. My heart began to race. I was becoming aroused. Putting aside that she was my daughter, no man could have escaped clean from the situation. "Alison..."

"Yes?"

"Did...did you arrange that?" I asked.

"Arranged what?" she asked as she cocked her head off to the side cutely.

"Annie..."

She smiled, "I haven't the slightest idea what you are talking about, daddy."

I took a step towards her. The space between us disappeared as I stood close to her. I was breathing her in. My eyes devoured her. I saw her chest heaved as we stood silently together. I reached out with a trembling hand and took hold of her arm softly. "Don't play games with me."

She looked into my eyes. Two perfect crystal blue jewels looked up at me. She smiled, "Games can be fun, daddy."

I pulled her against me. She yielded with no struggle whatsoever this time. Her body was warm and delightful pressed up against mine. I let go of her arm and wrapped it around her waist. I heard a small gasp escape her lips as I pressed our bodies tightly against one another. "Tell me..."

"Is this how you are going to get it out of me?" Annie asked as she rested her head on my chest.

"I can do more."

"No, this is nice."

"But, I am not getting my answer."

She placed a hand on my chest and pushed off of me slowly. She looked up once again and nodded slowly. "I wanted to see you happy."

"Annie...they are your friends..."

"...who have been enamored with you since they could remember." She said as she tucked some of her hair behind her ear. "Everyone has needs. You work so much that you can't go out and find someone. So..."

"Annie..."

She broke away from me and started towards the stairs once again. I watched as my daughter walked away from me seductively. I watched as her body moved. My heart raced violently. My palms began to sweat. I took a deep breath and tore my eyes away from her. I shut them tightly and tried my best to gather myself. But, it was no use.

"Daddy?"

I opened my eyes and looked over to Annie. She stopped at the landing of the stairs and smiled, "The night isn't over."

*

I had passed out in my recliner. The sleep I had was the best I've had in months. I woke up and looked around my barely lit living room. I rubbed the bits of sleep I had in my eyes and cursed myself for falling asleep on the recliner. As my eyes slowly focused, I spotted a figure standing at the stairs. With the light that cascaded down from the second floor hallway night-light I saw that the shapely figure was Jen. I sat up in my recliner and looked over to her.

"Jen?"

"Alex." Her sultry voice came from the shadowy part of the stairs.

"What's up?" I asked as I started to stand from the recliner.

"Sit." She said as she stepped away from the darkness and made her way into the living room slowly. The light from the television I left on shined onto her as she stopped and stood before me. She barely had any clothing on. She stood before me in a lace bra and a lace thong. She turned about for me to take her in. I swallowed hard when she stopped and looked at me. "Am I presentable?"

I nodded, "More than you can imagine."

"Stand for me, Alex."

I stood from my recliner.

She walked over to me and turned her back. She lifted her long brown locks and looked back from over her shoulder, "Unclasp me?"

I reached out. My hands trembled. I was unsure of myself. The voluptuous beauty stood before me and waited as I undid the clasp to her bra. She smiled and reached back for my hands. She brought me closer to her and wrapped my arms around her. I closed my eyes as my senses were assaulted by her. She smelled amazing, nothing like Annie, but something more feminine and sexual. She brought both my hands up to her breasts as the bra fell away onto the living room carpet. I gasped when she cupped my hands around her beautiful mounds.

"How do I feel, Alex?"

"Amazing." I said as I worked her globes in my hands. I moved about them and felt two erect nipples waiting for me. I pinched each one playfully sending her in a fit of giggles and squeals.

She turned in my arms and stood in my hold. She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me close. "I have been dreaming about this moment for so long."

"Oh yeah?"

She nodded, "Absolutely, Alex."

"What have you been dreaming about?"

"I would dream about feeling you touch my body. I would dream about feeling your lips on mine. I would dream about feeling your cock in me." She said softly.

I slowly guided her to the couch in the living room. "What do you say we make your dreams a reality?"

She nodded. "I thought you'd never ask."

As we neared the couch, Jen stopped us. She turned about and pushed me gently down onto the couch. She leaned down and pulled at my shorts. She shifted them about and pulled them off of me. She pointed to my boxers, "Take those off."

I did and tossed my boxers aside.

Jen stood there and stared at my erection. In the barely lit room, I marveled at all her curves and the sheer sexual being that she was. She looked down at my throbbing cock and smiled. She knelt down slowly as she parted my legs. "Now that is a good looking cock." She said in a sultry and sexual tone. "I bet you thought about me doing this."

"I've thought about it."

"Why?" She asked as her warm and silky hands took hold of my cock. The contact alone nearly made me cum.

"Because...I always imagined you being the most sexual of Annie's friends."

She leaned in and licked. Her tongue ran from the base of my cock slowly up to the throbbing head. She sucked on the head slowly while running her tongue around the bulbous tip slowly. "Believe me, I am, Alex. I can be your little sex toy."

I gripped the cushions of the couch tightly. I reached down and grabbed a hold of her hair. I wanted to be inside her mouth. But, she pushed my hand away.

"No, no, no...Alex." She said with a smile. "I'm not like Alison. I will not be dominated."

I looked down at her puzzled and ego deflated.

"Oh? Don't like not being in control?"

I shook my head, "I'm always in control."

She stood up slowly and smiled. She lifted her leg and pressed me back into the sofa with her foot. It wasn't forceful, but there was pressure. "With me, you will never be in control."

"But..."

"Take my thong off, Alex."

I reached up slowly, but she slapped away my hands.

She leaned down, "With your teeth, Alex, like a good perverted daddy."

I nodded and leaned in. I could smell her pussy. It was strong, but fragrant. I wanted more of it. I wanted to taste her. My lips made contact with the fabric of the lacy thong. I felt a shiver course through her body. I moved closer until I took hold of the tiny garment and bit down on the edge of it. Slowly, I tugged it off of her. She dropped the leg that she had lifted and aided in me taking off her thong. When I let go of it and looked up, I was greeted with a perfectly trimmed pussy.

"Kiss your way up to it. I know you want to." Jen said her voice sultrier and more demanding.

I knelt down off the couch and kissed. My cock ached as I worked my way up her silky smooth legs. Jen was thick, but not in a fat way. Her proportions were perfect. Her flesh was taught and firm. I marveled at every bit of her as I trailed my kisses to the waiting slit of my daughter's friend. I slowed even more as I made it to her thighs. She lifted her leg once more and braced it on the couch. I maneuvered closer to her. My lips were slow close.

"Do it, Alex. Taste me."

I plunged deep into her. My tongue played with her fleshy labia. My head spun with delight as I found her taste salty but sweet. I wanted more and more. My hands reached out and gripped her voluptuous thighs to gain a better angle. My tongue lapped and flicked her aroused clit. Her moans of pleasure filled me with more desire to please her. I devoured her. My heart raced. My cock ached. But, I dared not stop until she told me too.

"Oh god..." She uttered as she bit her lip, "You're going to make me cum. Does that make you hard?"

I nodded as my tongue quickened its pace. Her body began to shake and shudder. I felt a gush of fluid pour from her pussy. She got wetter and wetter the faster I licked. She reached down and gripped my shoulders as the first wave of climax slammed into her.

"Don't stop..."

I didn't. I drove my tongue harder into the sexual beast.

"Yes!"

I felt Jen's weight shift about as her orgasm crushed into her. She dropped her leg down, pushed my head back away from her as she came hard and gripped my shoulders for stability. The noises she made her lewd and loud. I was sure that Annie and Alison heard.