The Troubles - One Shot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That felt good?" I asked.

Jen motioned for me to get back onto the couch. I did as told and settled down on the couch. I watched as she regained her composure. "I've never had my pussy eaten out like that before."

"It was my pleasure."

"I'm sure it was." She said with a smile and walked forward. She slowly straddled me without breaking eye contact. My cock hurt. I craved to be in her. I craved to fuck a pussy this taught and young. It has been a while. Jen positioned herself and lined up my cock against her still throbbing pussy.

"Don't tease me." I pleaded.

"I won't." she said. With one abrupt motion, she pushed down and sent my cock plunging into her. My head snapped back into the couch at the sudden heat from her drove me nearly to insanity. I gripped the cushions of the couch tightly. I couldn't remember the time I felt a pussy this perfect, this hot, this wet and this alluring. Jen rode my cock like a woman on a mission. Her motion was slow and deliberate. She made sure to ride the entire length, giving me long strokes. "How do I feel? How does it feel fucking someone this young?"

"Amazing...fucking amazing..." I said barely able to conjure up the strength and the mental ability to create the words.

She quickened her pace as if fueled by my answer. She dropped and raised her ass hurriedly. She slammed her pussy into me. The couch creaked and groaned as our combined weight began to stress the legs. My breathing quickened as I sat back and watched Jen fuck me. The look in her eyes was wild. She wanted to indulge in me as much as I was in her. "Grab my tits, Alex."

I reached up and too hold of her massive breasts. They felt amazing as I gripped onto them. The pleasure of her pussy and her breasts combined was more than I could handle. I was pent up. Alison did her best, but it wasn't enough. I needed more. I needed pussy. Jen's pussy was filling that void I had been craving. A moan ripped loose from my lips as I could no longer contain the absolute joy I was experiencing. I didn't care if Annie or Alison heard. I didn't care if the whole neighborhood cared. I howled with glee as I gripped Jen's breasts harder as she quickened her pace even more.

"I'm going to cum!" I exclaimed as I couldn't hold on anymore.

"Me too!" Jen cried out.

We both climaxed together. The rush was blinding. My body released once again. I felt my cum splashing into her, coursing into her pussy. My head jerked back again as I pulled her down with me. Her body didn't stop. She kept pumping her hips as she milked every drop out of me as she buried her head into my shoulder and cried out in pleasure. Her nails gripped my back and dug into my aging skin as her orgasm overtook every bit of self-control she had. When the euphoria faded, we stayed connected a few moments more. My cock still semi-erect and still inside of her, she unburied her head from my shoulder and looked into my eyes. We sat there, not a word was spoken. Our breathing twinned. I leaned forward and kissed her softly on the lips. She kissed back.

"That was amazing, Alex."

"You were amazing."

Jen slowly got off of me; my cock was finally relinquished from her pussy. She reached down with her hand and pulled some of the cum that had spilled from the wonderful place my cock was just in. She brought it to her lips and tasted. She eyed me mischievously. "I hope you have more for me to sample in the future."

"Whatever pleases you, Jen."

She walked about the living room quickly to gather her undergarments before dashing back up the stairs. I leaned back on the couch. My chest still heaved from the sex. I stared at the clock; it was only one in the morning. What else did those three have planned?

*

I stepped out of the shower refreshed. My body stunk of sex after Jen. I needed to cleanse myself and my mind. What was I doing? I would have never thought indulging in my daughter's friends was an option before my wife left me. I dried myself slowly while looking at the mirror. I was still in decent shape. My body wasn't as chiseled as it used to be, but the basic definition was still there. I pulled on my pajama pants and a t-shirt before brushing my teeth. I stepped out of the bathroom. The house was quiet. I didn't hear a single thing from Annie's room. Perhaps they had finally fallen asleep and the night was over. I headed into my bedroom and was somewhat relieved that the indulgence was finally over. I had my taste and I was going to cherish it.

My room was dark as usual. I hated any kind of light source when trying to sleep. I climbed into bed and closed my eyes. The comfort of my bed and the silky sheets soon wrapped fatigue around me. I heard a soft creak. I opened my eyes and barley made out the figure that entered my room. Ever since Annie was a child and had terrible nightmares, I slept with my bedroom door slightly open. I never grew out of the habit, even though Annie grew out of the phase. I focused on the figure, it was tall and lithe. It was Alison.

"Mr. Conner?" her soft and delicate voice asked.

"Alison?"

"Annie said you could use some company."

I sat up on the bed, "Did she?"

She walked up to the side of my bed slowly. She was wearing a nightie that showed off her amazingly long legs. She reached out and touched my arm. "If it is ok, I could use some company too."

"Is that what you really want?"

She nodded.

"Are you sure? Or did Annie talk you into it?"

There was some hesitation, but she finally spoke, "A little of both."

I slid back from the usual spot I slept and pulled open the covers. Alison slipped into bed with me and placed herself as the small spoon for me to hold. I lay back down and curled myself around her. She moved about and folded her willowy body against me.

"All better?" I asked.

She sighed in content, "Yes."

I reached around her and pulled her close. She was warm to the touch and completely yielding. I closed my eyes and twinned her sigh of content. It was nice having a woman in my bed again. But, this woman was the age of my own daughter. The images of Alison on her knees as she sucked my cock in the kitchen began to flash into my mind. Out of the three, she was the most innocent, the most naïve, the most sensual. There was something truly perverse taking something as pure as snow and treading onto it like I was. She pushed her little rear end against me, firmly planted on the front of my pajama bottoms.

"Can...can you touch me?" Alison said half scared and half curiously aroused.

"Like this?" I asked as I ran my hand up and down her naked thigh.

"Yes..." she whispered softly as my touch sent her into a pleasure filled trance. "I like how that feels, Mr. Conner."

I smiled as my hand ventured up and down her leg. She was soft. She was smooth. I marveled at the young flesh I was playing with. It woke the animal in me again. I wanted to indulge in Alison. I wanted to fuck. My arousal began to stir. I wanted to push my bounds again. I wanted to see how far I and how dirty I can make this little white angel in my arms. My hand traveled further up on each up stroke. Soon, I was up the nightie that she wore and grasp at the hip of the lovely creature. She wore nothing underneath. I took a deep breath and reveled in her essence. That was enough for me. My arousal was full blown. I felt my cock pressed against her.

"Mr. Conner..."

"Yes?"

"Is that your..."

"Yes sweetie."

"Do I turn you on?" she asked as she turned around to face me. Even in the darkness, I saw her crystal blue eyes searching through the darkness for mine. "Do I make you want me?"

I nodded, "Yes, you do hon."

"I'm not sexual like Jen. I don't really interact with boys like she does."

"Oh?"

"When we heard you two..."

"You heard us?"

She giggled, "Mr. Conner, I think the whole neighborhood did."

I smiled. "Continue what you were saying."

"Ok...well, when we heard you two downstairs, I wanted to make a man cry out like that. I want to give that much pleasure to someone." She said softly as her hand traveled down the front of my body and rested on the head of my cock. She played with the elastic band of my bottoms before she gingerly slipped her hand under it. Her silky fingers gripped my cock slowly. "I want to give you that much pleasure."

"You do?" I asked as I reached around her barely existent waist and pulled her closer to me. "What if I told you I want to make you scream like Jen?"

"I would be embarrassed."

I leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. She arched her head up and kissed me back. Her dainty hand began to stroke my cock slowly. I broke our kiss, "Are you sure you want this?"

She nodded, "Yes, sir."

I pressed her back gently until she was laying flat on her back. I pushed the covers back and kissed her all about. I watched as her chest heaved wildly as I kissed from her neck to her chest while I pulled the straps off of her nightie. I pulled the dainty garment down revealing her firm B-cups. Her nipples stood erect and aroused. I kissed each breast giving as much attention and love to each one. She moaned softly as my tongue twirled about her nipples. I ran my tongue from her breasts down the rest of her body all while pulling off her nightie. She wriggled and writhed in pleasure. She covered her mouth with her hand and tried in vain to muffle her moans.

I reached up and pulled her hand away, "I want to hear you moan, Alison."

"Yes, sir." She said breathlessly.

I continued my indulgence. I continued my lust. I continued to let the animal within me back out. As my tongue trailed past her perfectly flat belly and traveled towards Alison's little mound, she arched her back in impatience. I pulled her body back town and tried my best to pull her nightie off. Her long legs didn't aide me whatsoever. In a fit of urgency, I took hold of the thing and ripped it off of her. The sudden destruction of her nightie made her gasp. Her expression is one of intrigue and the love of being dominated. I parted her legs slowly. She moved about on the bed, shifted pillows to prop herself up to watch me part-take in her little forbidden fruit.

"Are you sure?" I asked once more as I set my eyes on her slit. It was dripping wet.

"Yes, please. Please..."

I dove in. She tasted nothing like Jen. She was sugary sweet. My head spun from how amazing she tasted. I wanted more of her. My tongue lapped and licked at her folds. She squealed with delight. She reached down and gripped my head as I hungry ate into her. Her body quivered and shook.

"Oh my god, Mr. Conner!" she cried out. "That feels so good! Don't stop!"

I didn't dare to. I didn't want to. I wouldn't even if someone were to threaten me. I needed this. I wanted this. I gripped her thighs and pulled her closer to my face aggressively.

"You taste fucking amazing, Alison." I growled as I pulled away from her pussy. I looked up at her, her hands worked at her firm little breasts. Her eyes locked onto me. "I'm going to make you cum now."

Alison bit her lip in the most sexual of ways that would have driven any man mad with desire. She nodded as my head dropped back down between her legs. I quickened the pace. I twirled. I licked. I tongued. Her clit was rigid against the flat of my tongue as I drove her into a frenzy of shakes.

"I'm cumming!" she cried out as she pushed back into the pillows that had propped her up. "Oh my god, I am cumming!"

Her cry of pleasure was primal. It was loud. It was thunderous. It was everything that she had envied with Jen. The sound she let out was amazing. It drove heat and lust into my loins as the lovely young thing wrapped her legs around me as she climaxed violently. Her body shook as she gripped my head. I didn't care. I lapped at her pussy more. I pushed my tongue hard against her clit as she tried to buck me. I held her down not letting her escape.

"Oh my god!" she yelled. "Please...I can't take anymore!"

I lifted my head from her legs letting her get a few moments to come down. I pulled at my pajama bottoms and kicked them off the bed. I looked at her. She was lying flat. Her body shaking and convulsing as the last ripples of her climax left her. My cock was in my hand. I stroked at it softly as I looked down at this vision of beauty. I nudged her legs wider for me. She parted them slowly.

"Are you going to put it in me now?" she asked breathlessly.

I nodded as I rubbed the head of my cock against the waiting slit. "Yes."

She took a deep breath as if building confidence and waited. I pushed into her. All my senses exploded. All the neurons in my brain fired like a fireworks display. Her pussy was hot, wet and pulled me in. It was amazing. I looked down at her as she seemed a little bit bothered by the girth of my cock. I didn't care. I wanted to plunge deeper into her. I pushed deeper into the lovely little statuesque beauty. I pumped and pushed my hips. She spread her legs even more, reached down and pulled them back accommodating me. This made me want her even more. I pumped wildly into her. I was a man on a mission. If this was how Annie was going to indulge me, then indulge I will. I surged into her. The force of my body pushing up against her rocked my bed. She cried out in pleasure. She moaned in delight. The sounds coming from her were no longer reserved. She grunted and wailed forcefully.

"More! More!" she cried out.

I pushed harder.

"Faster! I want to feel every bit of you, Mr. Conner!"

I didn't hold back. I pulled nearly out of her and in one surge, I gave her everything. Her body rocked as I continued my strokes in this fashion. Her pussy clamped down each time I entered her. Her eyes bulged in shock and in pleasure. She clawed at my back. Her nails dug into my flesh. I winced in pain, but felt the thrill of bringing a pretty young thing like Alison into such a fit of passion. I pushed into her harder and harder, never even giving the notion of being easy on her.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" She yelled as she dug her nails deeper into me

That was it. That was all I needed. My cock erupted the moment I felt Alison cum. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she cried out in a deep guttural moan. Her body stiffened up and her pussy pulsed. I grunted as I felt streams of cum leave me. I kept pumping, but slowed as my body expelled every drop. I finally came to a stop.

"Oh...my...god..." Alison murmured as she was coming down from her pleasure high. She pulled her hands away from my back and held my face softly. She pulled me down for a deep and passionate kiss. "No one has ever made me cum like that before."

I kissed her back and smiled, "You're welcome."

"No...really...thank you." She said as she pressed a hand to her youthful bosom. "If it were to be any man that did that to me, I am glad that it was you, Mr. Conner."

I rolled off of her and settled onto the bed. I sighed heavily and smiled, "I'm glad I was too."

Alison curled against me and rested her head on my chest. "I would like to sleep here tonight with you, if that is permitted."

"Sure, but you need to do one thing for me."

"Anything..." she said softly.

"Be a good girl and clean my cock off with that pretty little mouth of yours."

She smiled, leaned up to kiss me before doing as told. I closed my eyes as I felt her soft mouth and tongue clean off the excess cum that remained on my cock. If this was how life was going to be, it might not be too bad.

*

I woke up. The sun was beaming into the room like the previous day. It was Sunday. I looked over to the clock on my nightstand and saw that it was almost ten. The house was quiet. I didn't hear Annie or Jen. I felt the warmth of a body behind me and was comforted that Alison had stayed with me. There was something inherently wrong sleeping with someone as young as she was, but I didn't care anymore. A fire was lit inside of me and it was a roaring flame that can't be extinguished. I stretched having never felt better and felt that my cock was rigid. I turned slowly in bed not wanting to startle Alison but stopped. It was Annie who was in my bed, not Alison. My body stiffened up as my heart raced at an alarming pace.

I heard Annie's gentle snoring. She was still deep asleep. I pulled back the sheets a bit and looked under. I didn't know what compelled me to do so, but I did. She wasn't in her naughty nightie like last night. She wore a pair of soft shorts that were bunched up revealing too much of her shapely thighs and a tank top. I didn't know what to do. I was frozen still. I just watched as she slept quietly next to me. Her figure was so much like her mother's. I recalled times where I woke up and saw her mother lying there in the same fashion. I would pull her close to me and make love to her like there was no tomorrow. Seeing Annie the way she was stirred up a lot of emotions.

I reached out with a trembling hand and touched the slim waist that she had. Annie didn't make a sound. I rubbed her waist lightly and moved slowly down to her hips. They were magnificent like her mother's. Every part of me was against it, but the lust was awoken. I needed to fulfill it. Yet, it was Annie, my pride and joy, the sunshine in my life that kept me going. I hated myself for even touching her the way I have been, let alone now with my palm on her hip. My fingers pushed past the bunched up shorts and touched her skin. It was exhilarating making contact with her naked flash. It brought a terrible and delightful thrill into me.

My hand slid away from her shorts and was completely on her ass. It felt amazing in my hand as my fingers squeezed it softly. She moaned softly in her sleep. That made me want to touch her more. My conscience screamed at me. I pulled myself closer to her. I felt the warmth of her body. I smelled the perfume that she wore last night. It was intoxicating. It made me want her. It made me want my own daughter.

"Daddy?" she said sleepily.

Fuck.

She turned around. "Daddy...were you just..."

I nodded.

"Oh..."

"Annie, what are you doing in my bed?"

She shrugged. "Jen and I woke up early this morning. When we walked past your room, Alison was in your arms and it looked so comfortable. When I woke her and made sure the girls left, I was a little jealous."

"Jealous of whom?"

"Both of them." she said as she inched closer to me. I looked down at my own daughter and through the sleep stretched tank top; her two beautifully shaped breasts appeared. I couldn't tear my eyes away from them. They weren't enormous like Jen's but they were bigger than Alison's. They were everything my ex-wife's used to be. "I was so afraid that you were going to be mad at me after what Alison did for you in the kitchen. Then, when I heard you and Jen later on? It made me so jealous." She curled closer to me. Her breasts pressed up against my chest. "...it made...it made me horny."

"What?"

"I'm sorry, daddy. I know it is wrong, but it was wild, hearing them cum like they did. It made me jealous. They got to taste my daddy. They got to have my daddy in them. They got to feel his lips." She said softly as she inched her face closer and closer to mine. Her lips barely touching mine as she spoke. "Ever since mom left, I've looked at you differently."

"What do you see?" I asked as I had fallen under the spell of my own daughter. I reached around her and held her close to me. "What do you see in your old dad?"

"Old?" she said as she smiled. "I see a virile, handsome and still very sexual man. I've seen how you have been looking at me. I know I look just like mom when she was my age. We could have been twins. I knew I struck something within you. I knew all of this. I also have seen how you look at my friends. I knew you needed sex. I knew you wanted what happened yesterday."

"Did you?"

She nodded.

My hand pressed firmly onto the small of her back. "You knew I would cross that line?"