The Trustworthy Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,788 Followers

There was no humor in Jake's statement, which caught me quite by surprise. His threat of turning me over and spanking me was not an idle threat since I saw him do that to Bernice once, and since he's six four, two hundred thirty pounds, and I'm five five, one hundred twenty.

"Your only problem is your bad self-image and I don't want to be exposed to it again – got it?" he continued, also humorlessly.

"OK," I squeaked in reply, forcing myself to make eye contact with him.

"All right, now that that's out of the way I'll tell you where I'm at and see if you agree," he said in a very polite, uplifting, tone.

"I'm listening," I replied.

The waitress came with our drinks – we had already ordered our main course. After we thanked her and she left, Jake continued in his upbeat way.

"Again, I really, really enjoyed myself. I don't feel any romantic chemistry with you, and I have never gotten any indication that you have any with me. However, I really like you as a person, I find you sexy, and I want a mutually satisfying sexual relationship with you. Until one of us finds someone else that we do fall in love with – or as unlikely as it seems until Bryce or Bernice return – I want to enjoy and satisfy you sexually."

Actually, from what I knew of Jake – and I really did know him well – and from what I was feeling, I wasn't surprised by what he said. Nor did I surprise myself when I replied "I feel exactly the same way. We don't have chemistry but you're a ton of fun and sure did satisfy me last weekend. You're exactly what I need."

I've never seen a bigger smile on anyone's face than I did on Jake's. "Great!" he enthusiastically exclaimed.

"My suggestion is that we get our families together at my house every Saturday, do kid friendly things during the day, have dinner together, then a slumber party for the kids and a fuck fest for us," I said, staring intently at him and then licking my lips.

"Sounds great! How will we work out the fuck fest without the kids catching on, though?"

"We won't have any PDA, and I'll have both my bedroom and the guest bedroom soundproofed as soon as possible, and a secret doorway put between them."

"Love it!" he smiled. "How about birth control – do I need to get a vasectomy or can you go on birth control."

"I'm not going to ask you to do anything as permanent as a vasectomy," I replied. "I'll get a birth control shot from my OB/GYN tomorrow. It may take a week to get the construction changes to my house, though."

"Tell you what – let's remain celibate next weekend, and then start our friends-with-benefits arrangement in earnest the weekend after that."

"Sounds good to me," I replied, "except that..."

"Well?" he asked when I didn't finish the sentence and I started to turn red.

"Well...uh...how about sometime before the weekend second hence that we give each other oral once, just to tide us over?" I said/asked, feeling my face flush even more.

After a delay during which Jake grinned like a Cheshire Cat he said "I have a naughty idea. Why don't you give me a blowjob in the parking garage of my office this Friday, and next Monday I'll eat your pussy – same place?"

"Shit...I'm getting wet just thinking about it," I mumbled.

Just then our food arrived; that was the end of our conversation about sex. We talked about kids, work, charities, sports, and politics in a very enjoyable ninety minute lunch. As we hugged – no kisses – goodbye I said "I'll text you about Friday, and you text me about Monday."

"I like that!" Jake replied, and then crossed the street to go back to his office while I went to my car.

I was a dynamo in making arrangements. I got a contractor to do a bang-up job of the sound-proofing, repainting, and secret door installation, in less than ten days (I paid time and a half for that, but could have cared less). I gave Jake the best blowjob that I could muster in his car Friday around 1:00 p. m. while he fondled my tits. It was hard swallowing his large load, but I had only a small dribble that I missed. His oral of me on Monday did not work out as planned, however. He got carried away and ended up fucking me in the back seat of his car. While the fuck was great, I was stiff for two days afterward since I was in an uncomfortable position while he was pounding me. I don't think that anyone saw us either time, but we did hear people passing by on occasion.

I was really pleasantly surprised that things worked out as well as they did for the next three years. Our families got together at my house, with a slumber party at night, an average of forty nine Saturdays a year over the next three years. Our kids loved it – especially since we planned all sorts of activities, and even allowed them to invite friends over. Jake and I found it very stimulating and satisfying to fuck and slurp each other an average of twice during each sleepover; we never got tired of it, and always looked forward to it.

After 367 days, Jake and I both filed for divorce based upon abandonment, using the same attorney. The divorces were granted six months later.

A year after Cindy disappeared I had a serious talk with Jill and Gail.

"Girls; it's time that the three of us come to a decision about our relationship. It has to be one that we're all happy with, OK?"

They nodded their heads in agreement as they sat with their hands folded, like perfect little eight-year-old ladies.

"I need to either apply to be your permanent guardians, or adopt you as my children. Whichever way we go, of course, I'll love you unconditionally and make sure that you're taken care of forever. Which do you want?"

"If you adopt us will that mean that you're our Mom?" Jill asked, wide-eyed.

"Yes, in everyone's eyes, including the law's, I'll be your Mom."

"If you're our guardian will you be our Mom?" Gail inquired.

"Not technically, no. I'll still care for you just as much, and you can call me Mom, but legally, and in many people's minds, I won't be your real mother."

"I want you to adopt us," Jill smiled while clapping her hands together twice.

"Me too," Gail giggled as she jumped up and threw her hands around my neck.

"Make room for me," Jill moaned as she did her best to throw her arms around my neck too."

After a minute long tight hug Gail asked "Why are you crying Mommy?"

"Because I'm so, so happy," I replied, and squeezed them both again.

**************

Despite the fact that Jake and I had no PDA, had great sound-proofing, and were able to smoothly get from one bedroom to the next through the secret doorway the three times that kids banged on the doors, Sadie did figure out what was going on. She was, after all, a thirty-year-old in a twelve year old's body when she figured it out. It didn't disturb her in the least, however.

One day when it was just Sadie and I out shopping together – despite the fact that she was a kid, because she was so mature she probably was my best friend – she nonchalantly asked me "So are you and my Dad ever going to get married, or just continue to have sex?"

Fortunately we were sitting on a Mall bench when she asked that, and I wasn't driving, otherwise I'm sure that I would have totaled the car. After a delay when my wheels were turning trying to think of what to say she continued "Hey, it's fine with me either way. I'd love you as my Mom or my friend. I'm just curious."

"Sadie," I stammered, "your Dad and I really like each other, but we're not in love. We'll continue to satisfy each other sexually until one of us finds someone they want to have a romantic relationship with. I really love and care about you as a friend, and would be proud to be your Mom, but the latter won't happen. Please don't tell anyone else about it, especially the other kids."

"Oh, they're clueless," she laughed, "and I have no reason to ever tell anyone. I'm happy because both you and Dad are happy even if it's not forever. You'll always be my friend."

With that I hugged her tightly, as much to try and hide my tears as out of true affection. She patted me on the back like she was the adult and said "There, there; don't cry Amy."

When we broke our hug I wiped my tears, and bought her the most awesome dress any twelve-year-old has ever had.

****************

By the time that the twins were ten, going on eleven, we were a truly happy family, especially in view of the Saturday rituals with Jake, Sadie, Alicé, and Brian, even though oftentimes the days were filled with transporting kids from one sporting event to another. The sleepovers were heavenly for everyone involved, especially since we allowed the kids to invite any of their friends that they wanted to. Alicé became Gail and Jill's de facto sister, and the three of them were a solid unit content with only each other, although they each did have another friend over on occasion.

The sex with Jake was good – really good – almost as good as it had been with Bryce, although I had loved Bryce and didn't love Jake even though I enormously liked and respected him.

It was at this time that another cataclysmic event occurred. My father, who Jill and Gail considered their grandfather as much as if he had been a blood relative, became deathly ill. His illness was hard to diagnose, but by the time that he called me to see him – alone – he had been given less than a month to live.

As I sobbed at his death bed he squeezed my hand. "Amy; I don't know whether you will come to hate me before I die, but there is something that I have to get off my chest in order to make peace with myself before I pass."

"What could you possibly have done to make me hate you?" I skeptically asked.

"You'd be surprised. However, I want a pledge from you before I go further."

"OK," I replied.

"I want you to know that I've always had this overwhelming urge to protect you. You're the light of my life; even though I love your brothers, you're the source of my greatest happiness. I apologize if I've done anything that you feel ruined your life. But before you decide, I need you to look at something."

"Dad, you're confusing and scaring me," I said aloud while musing "What in the fuck is going on?"

"It's about Bryce, Cindy and Bernice. There is a DVD in my office safe; here's the combination," he continued, handing me a slip of paper that read "R-42, L-68, R-29, L-1." "Promise me that you'll view the first fifteen minutes of it; it's edited, and the time is on the lower right corner. After that you can view as much as you like, but I don't think that you'll have any reason to do so. Once you've viewed it and come to terms with it, come to see me again. Please!"

I felt a cold chill up my spine. "OK, Dad; I promise."

"Be alone, and at a place where you don't have to travel for at least half a day when you view it – promise me that too!" he concluded.

The cold chill was now like dry ice had been stuck down my back. "OK, Dad, I promise," I replied, then got up, kissed him on the forehead, and left his room. I saw and talked to my Mom, but she had no clue about what the DVD contained, or even that he had one in his office safe.

I went into my Dad's home office, and with trembling hands opened the safe – on the second try my hands were shaking so badly – and removed the DVD in a case that simply said "For Amy's Eyes Only."

That day after school the kids were like they were shot out of guns; Gail had field hockey practice and Jill had a Science Fair project that she needed help with, so viewing the DVD that night was out of the question. After I dropped the kids off at school the next morning, and canceled my volunteer work for the whole day, I poured myself a snifter of brandy, put the DVD in my Blu-ray player, and the image was projected on my one hundred forty four inch HD home theater screen; that was a mistake, I should have viewed it on a forty two inch TV.

The DVD started out with still photos of Bryce, Cindy and Bernice all on the same screen shot with narration by my father. "The images on this DVD were taken between April 1 and June 30 of the year that Bryce, Cindy and Bernice disappeared. You will hear from their own words that the activities depicted were going on for years before that."

The next image was in Cindy's bedroom where Bryce was at first gently taking her clothes off, but then as she growled at him and called him a wimp he ripped her clothes off. He threw her down on the bed and attacked her pussy with his mouth and fingers as she squirmed, swore, and contorted her face and body. After an obvious intense orgasm Bryce whipped out his cock, put her ankles on his shoulders, and pounded the shit out of her as she screamed "Harder...oh fuck yeah...pound my cunt...oh shit," and similar epithets. I was mesmerized as I watched on the big screen, their bodies essentially life-size. At this point I was just absorbing what was happening in an eerily detached manner, the significance yet to hit me.

What might have been the most vigorous fuck that I've ever seen, or experienced, ended in obvious mutual powerful orgasms by the fuckers. The scene clearly jumped forward a few minutes to find Cindy cleaning all of the juices and caked on cum off of Bryce's cock with a hunger in her eyes that was almost predatory. While she did this Bryce swore at her, called her a cunt and slut, and egged her on, each diatribe seemingly enhancing her enthusiasm. It ended when he said "Now for your ass, bitch."

The scene jumped again to Bryce seemingly almost dry-holing Cindy's anus with his cock that appeared to be too thick for her tiny hole. She screamed as he penetrated. He pulled her hair back with one hand, said something unintelligible to her while he fondled a tit with the other hand, and then proceeded to ream her asshole. It was hard to tell what percentage of what Cindy felt was pain, and what percentage pleasure, but it didn't seem to make a difference to her. She was loving every second of it regardless of what it was. After another over-the-top climax by each of the fuckers, the scene shifted what appeared to be – by the timer at the bottom right of the screen – about five minutes later. Cindy was lying on Bryce's shoulder leisurely playing with one of his testicles while he gently twisted one of her nipples.

"Fuck Bryce, you're even better five years after we started than when we did. How in the fuck do you do it to me?"

My mind suddenly kicked in – five years – that meant that they were fucking even before we moved from the apartment to the house, and even when Cindy's husband was still alive. Bryce's chuckle brought me back to the present.

"Well our parts fit perfectly and you get nastier and nastier so it's no wonder that we get more and more satisfied." After that they appeared to talk about many things, the scenes obviously fast-forwarding on occasion as indicated by the timer. Some of the other things that stuck out in my mind were:

"Sometimes I feel bad for Amy; she is a true friend to me, you know; I really like her; do you ever feel guilty Bryce?"

"No I don't. Amy gets fucked very nicely three times a week. She doesn't need more. While she's a good fuck, she doesn't compare to you and Bernice, however, and I need you two."...

"Are you really going to be with me alone some day?"

"I've told you a hundred times, after my pre-nup with Amy expires it's Sayōnara. We'll be together full time then, fucking seven times a week; but like I said we're including Bernice once a week even then." ...

"Are you ever going to tell Amy that you had a vasectomy – you know she really loves kids."

"I'll tell her when I take off for good, not until then. Until then I'll continue to pay for false lab reports saying that my sperm count is normal."...

"Why do we have to include Bernice?" Cindy pouted.

"Because she has the ultimate fuckable tits, that's why. Plus you like having my cum eaten out of your pussy, and eating my cum out of hers – admit it."

"As long as we have Monday and Friday to ourselves I can take her on Tuesdays. But why do you have to fuck her on Thursdays and Sunday early afternoon?"

"Hon, we've been over this a hundred times. Thursday is titty-fucking day, and when I do fuck her on Sunday it is ass fucking day. I can't fuck you four or five days a week or Amy will get suspicious having your kids that much even though we're both doing great in not acting like we're sex-starved for each other when we're outside of your bedroom."

"I'd give up having Bernice eating your cum out of my pussy to fuck you on Thursdays too, Bryce."

"Not gonna happen, sweetie, so don't pout; wait – what's that I hear?"...

The scene advanced about fifteen minutes to find Bernice naked on the bed in doggy position with her big tits flopping. Cindy was writhing around while lying on her back with her legs spread and obviously enjoying Bernice slurping Bryce's cum out of her pussy. Meanwhile Bryce was pounding Bernice's pussy like it was going to be his last fuck ever, occasionally reaching down and pinching a nipple. Once it was clear that Bryce was about to blow he pulled out, flipped Bernice onto her back, slapped his big cock between her mammoth tits, and as she pushed her tits together stroked another five or six times before depositing what seemed like a liter of cum on her chin and chest. As he did this Cindy – barely recovered from an oral orgasm – put her mouth on Bernice's clit and started sucking until she shivered in orgasm.

With the picture frozen with a contorted look on Bryce's face as his last jet of seminal fluid hit Bernice in her face, also contorted in the throes of her orgasm, and with Cindy's face not visible between Bernice's legs and under Bryce's ass, my father's narration started again. "The next two hours are more of the same; watch it if you care to, but I don't recommend it."

I decided to take his advice.

I sat there stunned. I went through many emotions in what seemed to be a short period of time, but really turned out to be hours – fortunately I had set the alarm on my iPhone for when it was time to pick up the kids otherwise I would have missed it. The emotions included rage, sorrow, disgust, self-pity, resolve, hate, love, and acceptance. Rage and sorrow probably ultimately overwhelmed all of the other emotions.

The kids asked me a couple of times that night "What's wrong Mommy?" which caused me to temporarily snap out of my malaise. However once they went to bed I couldn't get the images from the screen out of my mind, and got no more than a couple of hours of troubled sleep.

When I got ready to go and see my father the next day after dropping the kids off at school I expected him to tell me what he knew about Bryce, Cindy and Bernice taking off together, including how they could support themselves. I was in for another surprise.

"Did you look at the DVD, Amy?" my father weakly asked from his sick bed as he held my hand.

"Just the first fifteen or sixteen minutes of it, until you said on it that the next two hours was similar."

"I'm sorry, honey. How do you feel?"

"I've gone through every human emotion possible the last twenty four hours, but I'd have to say that rage, sorrow, and self-pity and the three that predominate. I see now why they ran off together."

"They didn't run off," he said quietly.

"What?" I asked.

"Before I tell you the rest, I want you to know how I captured the action on the DVD. An employee saw Bryce going into Cindy's house one afternoon about a month before the first fifteen minutes of the DVD. After that I had Bryce followed by a P. I., and when Bernice showed up, her too. I found that every Monday, Tuesday and Friday Bryce visited Cindy or they went to a hotel, and every Thursday and most Sundays he paid his respects to Bernice, and Bernice joined him at Cindy's on Tuesday about an hour after Bryce got there."

"All times when I was taking care of my trustworthy friends' kids," I snipped.

amyyum
amyyum
1,788 Followers