The Turning Point

Story Info
A mom caught her son, could it lead to more?
1.1k words
3.8
44.3k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning 18 is memorable to different people for different reasons. For some it's because they get to buy lottery tickets, or they are moving out on their own, or they got a new car with new found freedoms and so on. My birthday was no exception. It was very memorable, but for slightly different reasons. The day I turned 18 was a huge turning point in the relationship between me and my mother. Let me explain.

They day was finally here. My girlfriend for the past three years had my dick in her mouth and she was slowly licking every inch. I watched in awe for a few minutes then threw my head back, closed my eyes, and enjoyed the sensation for the first time. Now I know what your thinking. Your 18 years old and getting a blow job for the first time? Trust me, I agree. When your first girlfriends' father is the local pastor, his teachings unfortunately won out over my pleading every time.

She turned 18 just two months before me but held off on anything sexual until we were both 18. It was difficult at times, but Stacy was head cheerleader, with knock out good looks and really smart to boot. Not only was she a cheerleader, but she also played on the softball team. Her body was amazing with nice thick thighs, a toned ass, and a nice flat stomach. I opened my eyes every once in a while, just to see the top of her head bobbing up and down. She was inexperienced of course, but so was I. All I knew in that moment while her warm mouth engulfed my dick; it was worth the wait.

Now, I had watched hundreds of porn videos of blow jobs, and to say this didn't match would be an understatement. I wanted her to look up into my eyes during the act, but that didn't happen. I wanted to place my hand on the back of her head and push her down, pressing more and more of dick into her mouth, but I couldn't. I am not hung by any stretch, but at a little under seven inches, I was still more than she could handle. She had only three or four inches in her mouth at any time. Taking the entire length was not an option. When I was close to finishing, I wanted to be in the back of her throat as I unleashed three years of pent up cum into her, but I didn't. Instead, I politely told her I was close. She sped up a little and just as I was at the point of no return the unthinkable happened. My mother rounded the corner and was less than ten feet away when she came to an immediate stop. We were both frozen in this moment. Stacy removed my dick from her mouth and starting jerking me off. I wanted to pull away. I wanted to gain enough control to cover myself, but it was too late. Cum started shooting out in powerful bursts. My eyes closed tightly as my entire body shook. The first few spurts went high into the air landing on the ground. The next few were less powerful, but still had impressive volume. My dick spasmed and twitched until every drop was out. I slowly opened my eyes to see my mother was, thankfully, no longer there.

"Wow", Stacy giggled as she stood up. "I didn't think you were ever going to stop cumming."

I don't think I had blinked in the last few minutes. I couldn't say anything. I just sat there, my shrinking dick laying against my stomach and jizz all over the ground.

"David, are you ok?" Stacy must have thought I was overwhelmed by the blow job. She reached over and gave me a reassuring kiss. It didn't help. She snapped her fingers twice in my face. I looked at her and faked a smile. Standing up, I tucked my dick into my pants and tried to act normal.

"Geez, umm, Stacy. That was incredible. I owe you one."

"Your damned right you do." She winked as she grabbed my hand and we walked back to her car. After a kiss. She probed further.

"Are you sure you're alright? I didn't do anything wrong did I?"

"Yes, for the last time. I'm fine. Trust me, you did everything just right. I got caught up in how amazing it felt. I'm sorry if I made it weird."

She gave me a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry about it. I didn't really know what to expect either. Next time though, how about we try it in your bedroom or someplace a little more private."

Oh my god! Did she know my mother watched us? I was about to freak out but I realized she was way too calm. No way she would be acting like this if she knew.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. I just thought you and I spent so much time making out in the pool house, it seemed fitting for that to be where we took the next step. I'm sorry!"

"Don't be. It was fun. Better than I thought and not nearly as scary as I imagined."

She gave me another kiss and told me to call her later. She got in her car and drove away. I let a few weeks pass before I called it off with her. I couldn't get over what happened. I couldn't even kiss her without my mom's face popping into my thoughts. I felt like a total jack ass but under no circumstance could I tell Stacy was happened or why I couldn't be with her any longer. Without any other options, I ended it.

To say things were awkward around the house for the next few weeks is an understatement. I avoided my mother at every turn. I stayed in my room and only came out to leave my house for school, then return immediately to my room. I ate after she went to bed. On the rare occasion we saw each other, I could tell she was avoiding me too. The awkwardness kept building and I could see no end in sight.

My mother and I had a great relationship until this. My dad passed away when I was 16, and mom and I leaned on each other a lot during that time. She truly was one of my closest friends. It was then I made my first adult decision. I made up my mind to talk to her the next morning. We needed to get this out of the way so things could go back to normal. I planned on bringing it up first thing in the morning. Just as I turned my lights off, I heard a knock on the door. It was my mom.

"David, can I come in? I think we need to talk."

To be continued...