All Comments on 'The Twelve Tables Ch. 11'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
poeticlicense91poeticlicense91about 8 years ago
lovely

I enjoy the way you have more than a simple story arc. Adding different elements keeps your writing so fresh. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Drivel.

Really badly written. Garbage!

cookies78cookies78about 8 years ago

love entire story from chapter 1-11 keep writing. ready for Chapter 12. keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Addicted

Im addicted to your storys ellie i want more everyday! So happy to see a new chapter and cant wait to see where this goes for peri and josh&

MC47MC47about 8 years ago
really great story line

I'm loving the direction this story is taking, good job and thanks for the great read.

can't wait for more and more...

marlam5marlam5about 8 years ago
Love it!!!!!!

I love this story.

I was getting a little worried after chapter 10 about the trial, but after this chapter I have a little more faith in it.

Your such a good writer and can tell a fantastic story.

I’m a big fan of your stories.

I read and re-read them with much pleasure.

Can’t wait for chapter 12!

Thanks for sharing your talent.

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 6 years ago
good

Only a little thing, it's a bit unreal to have her come so easily, it's not just your story everyone seems to do it. Make it more special/realistic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Only here for for the carnage

The only reason I'm still reading is in the hopes that when you start killing people off it will be Josh and his Dad! My second hope is that if Josh doesn't die in some manner as stupid as he is then Peri dumps his ass for Dante! I'll bet if she were his girl Dante would be down there in a heartbeat checking on her or better yet getting her the hell out of there. Josh isn't man or mature enough to deserve a dog let alone an adoring wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Long time no see!

I am returning to this story after more than a year and am enjoying it immensely.

As with the last comment, I feel Josh is kind of weak. He should fight against the harsh "trial" that Peri has to endure.

I am such a fan of your writing and expect to flip between loving and hating the main characters many times before the story is over!

Thank you for such entertaining reads :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5532 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES