All Comments on 'The Twelve Tables Ch. 22'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
wish2basubwish2basubalmost 8 years ago
Not long enough

But fast enough! Thank you, Ellie. I stay up just to check to see if there's more.

xelliebabexxelliebabexalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Really?

It's four lit pages long. For a chapter, I think that's about two -three pages longer than the average chapter lol!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Thank you! Specially so soon! I think the other person ment not long enough because we always want more! looking forward to the next one and how is Christmas Day! :)

wish2basubwish2basubalmost 8 years ago
It's not long enough because I need to know

What happens next. I am afraid that it will be forever until you write again and I wonder what Peri, Josh, and now Dante are doing. See it's midnight here in LA and I won't even think about going to sleep until I check to see if there are further adventures to be told. You know I am one of your biggest fans. So, waiting and checking albeit impatiently.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsalmost 8 years ago
I love the journey

you have invited us on! You have also given us such great characters to hang around with. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadover 4 years ago
Dante's coffee

The first time I read this chapter I thought Dante was finally getting his special coffee.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5535 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES