All Comments on 'The Twelve Tables Ch. 23'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 8 years ago
I loved Bella but

I loved Bella, but this is my favorite of all your stories. Super fantastic. Peri is growing, and so are Josh and Dante. I loved the way Peri called Josh when Carmen found her in the field. Carmen feels like some of her deals are threatened, and things might not go well for her, but if she could be honest with Peri, things would go better. I have a feeling Carmen is going to fight dirty before she gets a real comeuppance from Peri and decides to give in. Can't wait to see how things play out. Good job.

blunajanablunajanaalmost 8 years ago
I love this chapter!

Not only do we see Peri the first time with both men. But also Peri fights back and that is brilliant. I am fascinated with this series and I am so happy that you write on Ellie.

I loved this chapter so much that I read it two times today. For breakfast and for dinner. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Main table

So I was wandering, if the main table is set up the same as the family tables, with the same positions. If so, is Joseph the chair and how are the other tables positioned. Nic and others hinted that Joseph held the most power of all the tables.

MC47MC47almost 8 years ago
Great Chapter

that was a great chapter, leaving lots to think about ... What really is Josephs status at the tables, is he the head over all? What are the other families, and what exactly is going to happen to Nic? What is the group that Nic associated herself with, and what did it have to do with Lio's death ... see more to expect more to write about - very emotional chapter.

you did it again, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story, thank you.

Unbelievable. Really fantastic! You have done a great job of hooking in your readers for the long haul. Sex is great, but the real fun is learning about the family. Watching Josh, Peri and Dante grow and then grow together. The games played with and between everybody. Thank you for all your hard work. Look forward to more chapters. Thanks mate

Board_StiffBoard_Stiffalmost 8 years ago
One of my favorites

This story has gone from a mild fascination to a full on obsession. I love the way the family works. It is the "God Father" except Dianne Keaton's character is relevant and influential. It is so cool and refreshing to see a power couple as they and their relationship mature rather than just one supporting the other. I admit the inclusion of Dante gave me pause at first, but even that has been well done and it feels natural based on the story.

The sex is intense and provocative, which I love. And, with a few exceptions, it comes across as a natural part of the story rather than something that has to be shoe horned in. I Love it and I eagerly await the next chapter.

Great Job Ellie!!!!

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 7 years ago
Withdrawls

I love your writing, and I understand that life gets in the way, but I am writing this just to let you know you're loved. I am going through withdrawls. I feel like my tv series is finished for the summer and I have to wait for it to start again in the fall. Please. Can the fall come early?

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 7 years agoAuthor
Dear Ellienora

Thank you for this. I think I am much like a TV series sometimes. Last year my muse went int hibernation during winter as well. The good news is Spring is just a few weeks away in my corner of the world and I hope she flitters back to me with a lot of wonderful ideas.

I appreciate you and all the regular commenters who give me motivation to keep writing.

~ellie

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love love love!

I couldn't love any unpublished, that I know of *wink wink*, author more than you lady! I'm rereading bella's stories and I struggle once in a while about a bit of grammar but after a few rereads of the sentence and some context clues I get it. You are freaking awesome love! But who am I to judge anyone too harsh about grammar. ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Theakston58Theakston58almost 7 years ago
So very well done!

I know I'm late to the party and you are on to other things now, but I wanted to say how much I have enjoyed this story. With several chapters to go still, I have extended my reading time just for you and your work. An earlier commenter compared this story to that of "The Godfather" and I believe it is an accurate and fair comparison. Your talent is huge and I fully expect to hear of you and your work in the mainstream soon and for years to come. I'm just happy to have gotten in on the ground floor. I'm a fan!

Theakston

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES