All Comments on 'The Twelve Tables Ch. 24'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35over 7 years ago
This is my favorite

This is my favorite of your stories. ThanKS for the update, Ellie.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 7 years ago
The 12 Tables

I have devoured this story through the latest.chapter. A good end to a momentus year. Bravo!

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 7 years ago
Thank you for the update

This story is one of my most favorites! I have re-read the posted chapters over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
grr

I wish for once Peri would recognize that their behaviour is despicable. The way Dante just ambushed her with DP and never asked if she was ok with it, if she wanted it - they just treat women as toys to share, no matter how much they talk about love, wives influence, etc...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ignore Anonymous

Seriously if you hate this story so much then stop reading it, Nobody is forcing you to carry on with it.

SouthernGirl804SouthernGirl804about 5 years ago
I like this story, but...

I think Dante should find a wife of his own.

I know this is supposed to be accepted behavior in their family, but sometimes, it's just a bridge too far. Even D. says that if he were in Josh's place, the husband, he doesn't think he could be so generous with his beloved wife. And perhaps, were it not for Lio's death, which D. used to insert himself into his brother's marriage, things would not gave gone so far. I mean, it's like he thinks he should be on equal footing with Josh. For instance, I think he was disrespectful and selfish to take Peri away from the party to have sex. And, she should not have allowed it. Dante is jealous of his brother and his wife, and I think he will soon go too far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Seriously

These stories are in the BDSM genre. Everyone has their own kinks and let's be real...most submissives have a line, why do people think others should have the same line?? I am enjoying the story...I realize it is an older submission, but dang these comments though...wow.

Whitley4343Whitley4343about 2 years ago

Question....is Marco and Marcus 2 different people? It confuses me because it seems like they aren't. Marco being one of the ones that conducted Peri's trial, but I dont believe Marcus was ever explained, like who he is. This is my 2nd time reading this, I absolutely love the entire series, this one thing bugged me the first time I read it and it still bugging me. Thank you so much Ellie, I love it stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES