All Comments on 'The Twelve Tables Ch. 29'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Xellie, I thought nothing could top your Bella series, but then I started reading The Twelve Tables and am loving this series as well. You are a great writer but don't leave me hanging. What did Emily do? I will be anxiously waiting on the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ah! That is one hell of a cliff hanger

Ok the next installment hopefully comes soon because I will be on edge until then:) fantastic story. Please more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Please, SOON

I have the same sentiments as the last comment. Please let us know what happens as soon as possible. I won't be able to focus on anything else till you do. That is the problem when you write so well! Kudos!!!

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 7 years agoAuthor
Cliff hanger

For those who can't bear the cliffhanger, the next chapter should be up tomorrow, your welcome, hehehe!

wish2basubwish2basubover 7 years ago
Peri is back!

First chapter and referred to by Josh several times. She has the courage to stand up when she feels she is right! Wasn't someone complaining about missing Peri's strength in the comments lately? Well, I for one am happy she's back and her recovery is on track.

Well done, Ellie. Am staying up tonight to read the next chapter. Thank you.

marlam5marlam5over 7 years ago
WOW!!!!!

Wow Ellie what a fantastic chapter!

With (good) surprising turns and unexpected twists.

Until this chapter I thought of Emily as a warm, caring, motherly type woman.Her manipulating side was a complete surprise for me.

But I was rooting for Peri, I was so pleased that she got angry and acted on that.

Also the fact that Emily still feels like she belongs to the Pellegrini table was a surprise.

Oh Ellie this story is amazing and I can’t tell you enough how I enjoy your writing.

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Just saw that it is up tomorrow. GREAT!!!!

Thanks for sharing your considerable writing talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG!

Oh my God, such a cliffhanger! Very relieved we don't have to wait long 😀. I love this story its such a good blend of kink and storyline.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 7 years ago
Damn, just Damn.

A really great chapter! Thanks for the next coming so quickly, cliff hangers with long waits cause me anxiety. ;) 💗 this story!

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 7 years ago
Scary hospital.

Who is Dr. Gerrard? Why is Peri being treated like a prisoner? Where are Josh and Dante?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES