All Comments on 'The Twelve Tables'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
EmrysTuneEmrysTuneover 11 years ago
God..?

You. Can. Do. No. Wrong. That was brilliant, you're brilliant, everything's brilliant! I think i'm in love... Please don't ever stop. Thankyou

HeadguyHeadguyover 11 years ago
A terrific start !

Can't wait for what comes next...or who!

MGU67MGU67about 11 years ago
Please

Can we have more of this story soon.

MaynessMaynessabout 11 years ago
Really Good!

Wow Ellie what a great start to a new series. I don't really look in this category so I missed it, was just re reading ch 3 about Bella and noted it in your listing. Really interesting especially the historical references. The possibilities are endless! Thanks M.

redlion75redlion75about 11 years ago

i dont mind bdsm stories as long as they are done with a wide open eye,but to slowly manipulate a shy person into it is nothing more then mind control. so far that is how it looks with him dragging her around and telling her what to do and since he is her boss she is too scared to say no. plus the way his friends keep asking about her "friend" status points to them all being in on her manipulation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
you are fast becoming my favourite author

fantastic start, just blows me away your imagination..

ag2507ag2507over 9 years ago
mmmmm, an itsi bitsy bit of plagiarism there

Cutting and Wikipedia, you naughty boy! Or did you write the Wikipedia entry? Tch! Tch!

A

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Two questions come to mind

1. You really have a thing for manipulative asshole guys, don't you?

2. Why do I torment myself reading your stuff and yelling at the screen?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

for a good story and to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote!!

wish2basubwish2basubabout 8 years ago
Anonymous Negative Comments

Is the internet term for these people trolls?

I subscribe to the if you can't say it loud, if you can't say it proud, keep your mouth shut!

I personally cannot wait for all the chapters - keep checking back daily hoping to find #10; Want to see how Joseph gets Peri to trust him. As he told Josh, she trusts you.

Wondering how long I have to wait! Please Ellie! Hope your life affords you time to continue this! Thank you.!

MLavioletteMLavioletteover 7 years ago
moans

mmmmmmmmm...very nice. Can't wait to see how he turns her into his hot little submissive. :)

Theakston58Theakston58almost 7 years ago
So talented...

I just recently finished the "Bella" series and loved them all. I was actually sad to see them end. I wasn't sure if I would enjoy another story line of your's as much but here I am, and this story is great. I'm quite envious of your talents but also happy to enjoy them and regale you with the praise you definitely deserve. I'm a fan.

Theakston

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Newest fan

I am working my way through your series after finishing Bella you have become my daily go to... please don't stop writing... ever... you make my world a better one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fanfuckingtastic!

Seriously - you should get your stories published, self-published if necessary. Your stories (and I've read quite a few) are better than 90% of the erotica I've paid money for on Kindle. Kudos!

gmichellegmichelleover 4 years ago
Has potential, needs work.

I realize you've written many stories since this one, so I hope they improve from here. The dialogue in this chapter is cringe-worthy and the writing is rushed. It's a weak attempt at a Fifty Shades re-write. Even so, the story is enjoyable. I hope to see more character development as it continues.

cf12cf12over 3 years ago

We all miss you and your writing Ellie! Hope you are doing well. I figured I would start at the beginning of the table story re-reading all of them again and then move over to reread Bella. We understand if you needed to take a break from writing but please let us know if you are doing ok health wise in this crazy world. We all hope to hear from you soon!

Go1angelGo1angelover 3 years ago
Enjoying your story

I really like your story line. It has kept me interested. I don’t think he would talk to her as crudely this early in their relationship but it is fiction. So keep up the writing.

Bondagelover_13Bondagelover_13about 3 years ago

I'm with cf12. Just started re-reading the table series. Haven't been on literotica in a while and figured what better place to start. Hope you are doing well and get back to writing.

HiFrancHiFrancover 2 years ago

I’m confused about where it’s set — the term National Trust suggests the UK but the casual acceptance that medical care would require billing suggests another country.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The sex was hot hot hot.

The lead up was... Not my thing. I get that it's fiction, but josh crosses sooooo many boundaries - asshole at work, creepy sex history assignments, controlling her medical care (!!!) - it ruined my suspension of disbelief and I was rooting for her to tell him to fuck off and then sue his ass for sexual harassment.

It's like two stories that don't fit comfortably together: #1 the story of a Peri's awful awful boss, and #2 the story of Peri having hot sex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5532 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES