All Comments on 'The Twelve Vitali Ch. 04'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
curvygirl00curvygirl00over 6 years ago
I knew it!!! Kind of...

I knew that Matt would come along and I expected the eventual three way relationship with Ricco included but to start like this... WOW. I didn't see this coming. It may happen still but I think its great that the story isn't predictable and the same as the Donati's and just with new characters.

Great writing as always. Ive been bingeing on your stories since you started with the Vitali and you are by far one of my favourite writers on here. This series, cities of power and also her fairy tale life being my faves. The fact that you are also an Aussie is great too. lol. Thanks for sharing your work.

Rud1GirlRud1Girlover 6 years ago
Genius

Consummate story telling

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for such nice words. I hope my story is not oo predictable for you, I will try and throw a few curves in now and then to keep you guessing ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

I expected Matteo to get involved, but it came around a little differently than I thought. Just when i thought i knew what was going to happen, curveball. Great job. Looking forward to see how it pans out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

I like the fact that Cat is going to take the time to get to know him. I agree with Matteo, it’s Ricco’s loss. Fabulous chapter!

teedeedubteedeedubover 6 years ago
Alright

Now you're getting into it. Can't wait to see where this goes Babe........

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 6 years ago
Good job!

Ohhh I love this and where the story is heading...agree Riccos loss and Matteo’s gain! I can’t wait for them to fall in love as her career takes off! Good work so far on the new series.

Akasha70Akasha70over 6 years ago
Ha

Sucks to be Ricco right about now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
thank you

Finally!!! Finally a more normal family, although only by a little bit :). I had despaired when I read how in this table also the chair and the oracle have to share one wife, but I got a bit more hope when Mateo mentioned that the sexual part of the trials was dispensed with a while ago. I really hope Cat has more spine and more self-dignity to not allow the antiquated traditions pressure her to compromise her integrity and dignity. I am more excited about this story also because the BDSM element hasn't been pushed onto it, which I felt was somewhat artificially groomed into the Donati family members. I liked the passion that Ricco showed her wirhout the unnecessary trappings of submission and pain. Considering Cat's experience with Ned, any kind of affinity for roughness would not be a believable plot twist... Looking forward to reafing more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@Anonymous

doubt you've properly read the last few chapters. The reason why Ricco couldn't commit to Cat is because of his twin's desire for the chair. Same rules apply to the Vital as the Donati.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES