All Comments on 'The Twelve Vitali Ch. 06'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfleover 6 years ago
The complex story continues beautifully

You weave a wonderful complex story for us to just get engrossed in. Love this one. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Another great Tables installment! Just one thing, in the Donati story, I don't remember Josh walking the plank. They made the yacht captain do it.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 6 years ago
Classic drama

The main characters want the same, but will they get it or will they create their own blockades?

Very good, enchanting to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A great read

I especially enjoyed the inclusion of the Donatis in the story. I always felt that their tale was not complete. Having said that, the Vitalis are really growing on me. I look forward to finding out where this story leads. Thank you for sharing your talents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
grrr

it makes me so mad that these women, first Peri and now Cat, just dismiss the problematic aspects, saying they know they should be worried about the weirdness but instead only worrying about being loved, conveniently forgetting that true love requires fundamental equality between the partners, if there is submission by one of them, it needs to be extra compensated in other areas of the partnership, and yet it is always the woman who gets pushed out of her comfort zone in sexual matters. I am yet to read that the sons would be expected to go through the Kept training as well - now if you could incorporate that into your story, it would be on a whole another level, all those bastards who expect women to submit should he made to go through all the same trial and submission training just to make sure that they fully realize how uncomfortable it is for the sub and be mire considerate instead of considering tears beautiful, they should be sorry to hurt anyone to fulfill their distorted sexual desires which probably wouldn't even be geared towards BDSM if they hadn't been groomed for that from the tender age by their disgusting family traditions...

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyabout 5 years ago
To grrr

To the anonymous writer who insists on being critical of the attitudes of the "Table" characters:

By the nature and consistency of your comments, you read the original Table stories. If you were SO aggravated by the men and women in the first Table, why are you reading this Table series?

Surely you are aware of the laws that Table families observe. Why would you expect the more recent Table members to be different?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5533 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES