All Comments on 'The Twelve Vitali Ch. 14'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
SouthmeadSouthmeadover 6 years ago
Suspense

Can we really wait until after the holidays to find out how Cat does with her trial? Another first class example of erotic character and plot development. Happy holidays Ellie and thank you.

Rud1GirlRud1Girlover 6 years ago
Founder of Feast

Thank you for my early Christmas present - much rereading to do, just to properly digest this Christmas Feast.

Enjoy your Chrissie Break, Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 6 years ago
Thank you

Thank you so much. Why you choose to share these wonderous stories with us (for free and with the risk of opening yourself to LE’s often brutal commentators) is beyond me.

But thank you for doing so once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Happy Holidays & Thank You

Thank you for the daily posts! I love how the characters are developing, and I am hopefully anticipating reading about Ricco jumping through some hoops to earn Cats trust. The dedication that has developed between Matt and Cat is wonderful. I love your engaging stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best Christmas present!

Thank you so much for these daily posts. Such a treat! I’m absolutely loving this series. Happy holidays!

LindaBeversLindaBeversover 6 years ago
Love it

Have a wonderful vacation and am looking forward to read more of your fantastic story. Thank you for the gift of your daily story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
We are all spoiled.

I think you have spoiled us with these daily posts. I am going to go crazy not having a new chapter to distract me when I get pissed off at work.

xoxo_mexoxo_meover 6 years ago

So good! Thank you for sharing your talent! This story is addicting. I cannot wait for you to continue it. Meanwhile, have a

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

ender2k2kender2k2kover 6 years ago
Thank you very much.

Merry Christmas and happy new year.

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 6 years ago
Way to go Ellie

Thank you for all these chapters - they're a real treat. Can't wait for this to continue...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Jules

marlam5marlam5over 6 years ago
Thank you so much!!!

Thanks for posting these daily treats.

Have a great holiday and looking forward to the next chapter in the new year.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!

dwoelfledwoelfleover 6 years ago
The best!

This has been an awesome gift of writing. Enjoy the holidays. Can’t wait for more.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 6 years ago
Thank you for the chapters...

And the great reads! Enjoy your vacation and holidays.

Ladyeva25Ladyeva25over 6 years ago
AMAZING!!!

xelliebabex,

You have done it again. I love all the characters in this story and feel just as part of their journey as I did learning about the Dontai's! I love your work!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Can't wait for the next installment.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 6 years ago
Year end drive

What a year end drive! Thank you again for this mesmerising tale. Happy holidays!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Cant wait untill you post the remaining chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anxiously awaiting

Cannot wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you!

I just read your 2018 greeting and want to a - return the greeting and wish you your best year yet in 2018 B- Congratulate you on being cancer free. I have several family members who have battled cancer and have seen the strength and courage it takes c - Thank you for the incredible stories you write d - encourage you to take your time and enjoy your life. As much as your stories enhance our lives, I’m sure all of your fans join me in saying whatever you can give, whenever you can give it is more than enough. Thank you Ellie

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love your stories

love your stories...keep checking everyday for updates, please don't keep me waiting too long .

tany830tany830over 6 years ago
Patiently impatient

I adore every single story you have posted and eagerly await the next in this series! I am as I always am patiently impatient awaiting the nextra chapter that will enthrall and delight me! ♡♡♡

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
grrrr

with a writer as great as Ellie, it is impossible not to get sucked into the story. There are so many ups and downs for me in every chapter! I keep finding many upsetting details, such as Matt's disregard for the fact that Cat is uncomfortable going braless and not being allowed to put her hair up in hot weather - why the hell is he so inconsiderate, why are his aesthetical preferences above her physical comforts? I had some hopes that they would stand up against the antiquated traditions and would not allow Cat to be fucked by strangers during the trial, and yet everyone is acting like it is unavoidable and normal, no one even raised a question about it or tried to negotiate and acknowledge just how totally unnecessary the sexual part of the trial is for people like Peri and Cat. Matt is having a hard time thinking of sharing with Ricco, but has no problem sharing with strangers at Battaglia??? And Cat's inner thought process dismissing women's rights as political correctness was just too callous of the author. What a disappointment this world is for a person of different sensibilities who nevertheless gets sucked into the whole thing due to Ellie's talents...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stop already

@grrrr your consistent complaint after every chapter is so repetitive. If you don't like it, go fly a kite, change a tire, or something more worthwhile. Your criticism is similar to a whiny kid. Get over it and go somewhere else if you don't like it. Easy solution.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5530 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES