All Comments on 'The Twelve Vitali Ch. 17'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35about 6 years ago
Hella was a brat

I noticed last chapter that Hella was a brat. This chapter proved t right. She is alike a child playing with someone else toy who acts badly when it is time to give it back. Thank you for doing that. Now I am curious about how you deal with that. Several people warned her, and it didn’t work. Now Cat has Matt back, and that scene was hot and beautiful. I can’t wait to see what others’ comments are.

Rud1GirlRud1Girlabout 6 years ago
Oh My

Overwhelmed here - definitely need some alone time..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Be proud Ellie

Im hoping Cat was a learning curve for Hella! What the hell was she expecting "her pet" to do when it come to Matt and "his cat"? Hella was always going to come off second best! I'm hoping we get to read about Hella punishment as she was threatened not to stuff up or she would become an active participant in an experiment.

On a brighter note about Hella it was good reading that cat safe worded a few times.

The reason you should be proud Ellie is because that scene between Matt and cat is one of the better intimate scenes I've read in a good while.

So WELL DONE 💜

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 6 years ago
Fantastic

Can’t wait for more. Such vivid imagery. Loved it.

GypsytrampGypsytrampabout 6 years ago

That was a hell of a sex scene at the end. I love that instead of acting out of jealousy and anger, Matteo reaffirmed Cat's worth and reminded her that nobody should treat her like that, not even himself. I think it's an important lesson that, even though she knows it intellectually, will still have to be repeatedly drilled into her as it is with many abuse survivors. Backing up though, this chapter is the first time I've had a little glimpse of being able to like Ricco again for the way he handled Hella. Hella is a spoiled, selfish, whiny 50 year old... how do you get to be 50 and not learn anything along the way about respecting people?! Also, thank you for not trying to force the storyline of Cat really being into it but having her tolerate it while enjoying physical pleasure from it - it's believable. Anyway, I hated Hella in the last chapter and I'm glad she fucked up and that Rocco started her comeuppance. My thirst for vengeance has not been completely sated and I can't wait to find out what the repercussions are within her family. I have to say, who let the Battaglia be in charge of the military power? So far, they're the table of fuckups. First they almost let Peri get killed, they lose Nik, they went back on their promise to the Vitalis that nobody would know Cat's true identity by telling Hella, and now one of them abuses and humiliates Cat in public. Umm... why does anyone still trust these guys with such an important task as training the outside mothers and being in charge of military might? They're friendly but fairly incompetent. Another great chapter, Ellie. Can't wait to see what's next for Cat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To gypsytramp, spot on!

What's up with these idiots. And please address why her full real name was used. I mean come on Kalum knew and could pull it off, what the hell is wrong with this family and their facility? That name slip and crazy Hella seems like one of your dirty trick twist plots. Like some associate of Nik is going to go after Cat now. And Hella, once out of punishment will likely attempt a forced meeting with Cat and of course nothing will work out in the end for her especially once Cat gets herself back on her feet and Matt supports all of her decisions.

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 6 years ago
The name slip

It does seem strange that the Battaglia was planning to keep her another week, but didn’t think her anonymity was important anymore. I want to know what is going to happen to Hella. She should never have been told who Cat was from the beginning and she has tried to take Cat away from Matteo from the start. And Marcus took responsibility for her, so what does he do to make it up to Cat? The plot thickens and I love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Take that, Hella bitch. The Battaglia don't seem to keep a very good handle on what happens at their little training farm. Why do the tables keep sending their precious there? Meth head crack whore kept in training, sure. Future table mothers, nope. I'm playing catch-up so it's probably done, but real consequences for Hella, pleeeeeeease. The guys know Hella and she bitch Ed out at the start of this. They should have kept a closer eye and seen the problem coming.

Did a happy dance when you wrote Cat used her safeword, and multiple times. Although, seeing Hella bitch-out, I'm surprised it was honored. 'I'll make you like your hard limits!'

Thanks for not belaboring the lesbianism, since Cat really isn't into it. The emotional issues there were more important anyway. That was short enough when compared to the Cat/Matt reunion sex that maybe it didn't need to be in the Lesbian category after all?

Rico is really coming into his own. I liked his explanations about his desired for a triad with M&C. He's showing himself as the next oracle. M&C both care for him already. I think he'll seduce them in a positive way.

Cat's reaction to Hella at the ball was great. Yes a bit of blush at the humiliation of it-humiliation already noted to not be a good thing for her. To give Hella such a cut direct with that regal air... There's your Table Mother.

UnrighteousUnrighteousalmost 6 years ago

I liked Hella, don't really understand the vitriol of previous comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
the reunion was beautiful

I am with the commentator who pointed out Battaglia's incompetence, and the general point that future mothers of tables should not be put through the same nonsense as streetwalkers, although even for them the whole concept is problematic. There is a fundamental lack of human dignity in the place the women get put into in that world. The only way the trial could be considered legitimate would be if those supervising it would be neutral professionals, and yet we constantly see people trying to take advantage, like the father in law in Peri's story or Hela in this one, and even Pete offering to oversee Cat's trial a few chapters back was basically selfish. The trial is hollow in such conditions, it ends up being just more abuse, they need to remove the sexual part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES