All Comments on 'The Twelve Vitali Ch. 21'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Rud1GirlRud1Girlabout 6 years ago
Superlative

Dear Ellie,

You weave a 4 Dimensional Web.

My sincere thanks or this gift.

Cheers Rudi

xelliebabexxelliebabexabout 6 years agoAuthor
Rudi

You made me smile big, thank you :)

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 6 years ago
Ricco’s Rope

The description of Ricco’s rope is beautiful. I love how Fat took Teresa to come see her dress and helped Teresa see her vision. I love that Teresa respected her enough to think about what she wanted and change it.

The tables changing and the attacks. So they know The Vitali will get attacked too. And the plot thickens. Dun dun dun.

xelliebabexxelliebabexabout 6 years agoAuthor
Dun Dun Dun

Perhaps but perhaps it is all smoke and mirrors? My characters never do what I want them to do lol!

GypsytrampGypsytrampabout 6 years ago

I'm really looking forward to the conversation they are about to have at Matt's not bachelor party. I love the drama and intrigue of the tables. I really hope Nik doesn't escape, or if she does, I hope it's like Alcatraz and she drowns trying to make it to the city. I'm also curious to find out what happened to Emily after she had her in-laws killed.

Great descriptions on the rope work. I know nothing about it but can come up with a pretty decent imagining based on your descriptions. Who knows if what I'm imagining is anywhere close to what it's supposed to be, but that's the fun on imaginations. :)

xelliebabexxelliebabexabout 6 years agoAuthor

As always your comments make me smile, imagination is a wonderful thing Gypsy, I couldn't write without it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

I love your writing. You have a rare ability to continue to make your erotic scenes fresh and exciting whilst also developing a plot with 3 dimensional characters. I find it difficult to stop reading and get on with boring things like work. I have read all your postings on this site -please keep up the standard. Thank you.

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadabout 6 years ago
Thank you

Another wonderful installment adding to the delicious stories of the Tables. Am always eager to read more of you stories that paint vivid scenes with both romance and submission. I really like the fact that you show the strength of the submissives rather then making them appear as needy helpless second class little playthings.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsabout 6 years ago
Another beautiful installment

I can actually picture myself being tied up in the Shibari roping, it is such an erotic experience and you describe it well. Love the story and how it is progressing. Please keep feeding us these chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5537 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES