All Comments on 'The Twelve Vitali Ch. 25'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfleabout 6 years ago
The Tension Builds

You keep building the moment of the next crisis. I love the layers and links.

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 6 years ago
What was up with Mario and Vanessa?

I loved this chapter. I want to know what was up with Mario and Vanessa. Also, Matteo fell in love with Cat because she would stand up to him, but now it seems like he wants to keep her in the dark about what is going on and have her say yes to anything he asks. I hope he has another aha moment about her. Also, I am bugged that they had a wedding night without Ricco.

AssignedNameAssignedNameabout 6 years ago
Can't wait.

Can't wait to find out what Mario had on Vanessa. And what did they learn from that security guard and the imposter. And who were they pretending to be?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So Good!

This keeps getting deeper and deeper! I think it is going to kill me waiting to learn what is going on. Ellie thanks for such a good story.

GypsytrampGypsytrampabout 6 years ago

I can't wait for Ally to tell Cat (ugh, after writing that all I can think is alley cat) about the true scope of the attacks on all the various families and to see Cat rip Ricco and Matteo a new one for not telling her. Like everyone else, I'm curious about Mario and Vanessa. If he's in on the harassment of Cat, it seems unlikely he'd tell Vanessa about it so I wonder what reason he gave her for why they needed to leave so abruptly. Also, I hope someone left bruises on his arm like I'm sure he did with hers. Asshole. Even if he had a non-nefarious reason to hightail it out of there, there's no excuse for manhandling your spouse (without consent).

subnotslavesubnotslaveabout 6 years ago

I have no more nails left to chew Ellie! Really hope Cat can get some answers...

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsabout 6 years ago
Great wedding chapter!

More twists and turns, when I thought it would wind up and end, love it!

HixbearHixbearabout 6 years ago
Ugggh you are killing me.

You are a master of both romance and suspense. Can hardly wait for the next chapter.

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadabout 6 years ago
Slime

That is the first word that popped into my head when I read about Mario. If he put Vanessa in danger that is all the brothers will leave of him, a pile of slime. Another great chapter, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
❤️

❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Impatiently Waiting

This is a really good story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

P. S. I would definitely buy it if it were a novel (or part of a series with Twelve Tables)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please!

I notice you post almost one chapter in 8 - 10 days. I also know it could be the Easter holidays causing the delay, but please give us the next chapter soon!

duchessbutterflyduchessbutterflyabout 5 years ago
Loving it more with each chapter.

I realized something else I enjoy about your writing. The chapters start quickly to really pull the reader in. There is plenty of action, information and description to keep the reader involved and learning about the characters and the various challenges they are facing. You manage to wrap-up the chapter leaving the reader with a sense that a part of one story thread is complete, while leaving enough loose ends to keep the reader craving move. Very well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES