All Comments on 'The Twelve Vitali Ch. 30'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Date with Matt

Wow!

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 6 years ago
I love this

I love Ricco and Cat’s scene. It was so real. And if he would have scolded a Kept, that sort of bugs me. She said yellow when she honestly needed to, and that makes things work. So he was bugged by it and then realized he should have paid more attention. Ricco still has a lot of growing up to do, I guess. So if she doesn’t submit as much as he wants her to, is Ricco going to find a Kept too? Because that would hurt Cat.

Now I want to find out who the woman was in the picture. Wow! I can’t wait for the next chapter.

mmmgeschichtenmmmgeschichtenalmost 6 years ago
"Matteo stared at her dumbly"

I love this realism...

That's what men do... we just don't understand and ask ourself what's just happening?!

Love your style Ellie... I really do. :oD

subnotslavesubnotslavealmost 6 years ago
Master Ricco and Cat's scene...

Thank you Ellie for the details you gave about the design of the binding Ricco chose to use for Cat.

The word picture you painted of the outdoor scene was so good that I could visualise the scene - and scenery - really clearly in my mind's eye as I was reading. Not something I can always do with such clarity...

There's much going on around Cat that's being kept from her, for her own sake, as she remains so vulnerable. The changes in her life over the last year are profound. Was just wondering if Cat may need further help from Dr Pete... Neither Matteo or Ricco would be happy!! We saw a completely different side to Pete at the start of this Novel making me wonder if he may reappear...

Jules

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How long before Cat leaves?

Because lets face it. He doesn't love her. He uses her.

Akasha70Akasha70almost 6 years ago

The Matt and cat scene was sweet something they needed

Ricco and Cat I'm not not sure about. Did he forget about her? Was she not game to say "red" as she was cold?

I love her description of cement. I've been in that same situation needing to pick between one type or the other and ended up walking away saying " please talk my language!" I just wanted my house with the style of windows I wanted and my exposed aggregate driveway.

💜

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
grrr

I got so mad with Ricco, both when he got excited thinking that she would suffer for him today, and then for thinking he would berate a submissive for saying yellow, and the worst is this continuous hinting that he wants her to submit outside of sex scenes. That's so selfish and inconsiderate of who Cat is, I cannot believe that I used to like him in the beginning...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cat

and still Cat is giving and giving without receiving much

when she is keeping things from the men they get angry with her but when they keep information from her it is because they love her

I can't believe that Cat would agree with this

kitten_d44kitten_d44over 4 years ago
Love it!

The meadow scene was everything. I love that you made Ricco human, as none of us are perfect in our submission or dominance. And often in this type of relationship there are wants and needs that aren't always fully met on both sides. The fact that Ricco wants more than Cat is always willing to give makes it seem more real.

I absolutely love how he asks for her submission with the line "Will you call me Master today?"

Masterfully written, as usual.

LeifsonLeifson4 months ago

Another good use of safe words, and a lovely scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5526 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES