All Comments on 'The Twelve Vitali Ch. 32'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
GypsytrampGypsytrampalmost 6 years ago

Finally! Sorry, I've been waiting for the action very impatiently. Can't wait to see how everything turns out for the various characters. I'm curious to see who ends up dying. God that sounds horrible! 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What the .....

You can't stop there!!!!

Next Chapter PLEEEEEEEEEESE

I Demand, I Ask, I plead, I beg.

Will pretty please with sugar on top work?

ShortyByNatureShortyByNaturealmost 6 years ago
More Please

I'm still with Cat on not fully trusting Bradbury. I think he knows more about her than he let's on. Is he somehow related to the Tater I wonder. That might explain a few things. Fawn is a mystery unto herself but I think I am really going to like her she seems like she might have a bigger role in the story going forward. But I need more PLEASE!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too Good....

Too good to end there. Please don't make us wait too long on the next chapter(s).

Too good not to be sold on shelves/ebook. This is a page turner every reader would appreciate. So glad I stumbled upon this story.

PhulanaPhulanaalmost 6 years ago
The suspense!

You just can't post fast enough. Fantastic story.

curvygirl00curvygirl00almost 6 years ago
Oh WOW!

That was awesome. I cant wait for the next chapter. It was such a treat to see another chapter so soon. I just hope the next one comes just as quick. I was actually dreading getting to the end of page 3, and knowing this chapter was almost over.

Thank you, Thank you for writing this story and being so regular in posting. I would happily buy this story as a book. Its just that good. :) I just want more.

BrazenpeachBrazenpeachalmost 6 years ago
More more more!

My God I love this series! Just when I thought I wanted to be in the Donati family I find I also want to be in the Vitali family! I am on the edge wondering what will happen next....hope we find out soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Wow.... just wow. You are a true talent and your stories, especially this one, are riveting. I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter!

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsalmost 6 years ago
Oh my gosh!

What a page turner of a chapter, always hungry for more...

subnotslavesubnotslavealmost 6 years ago
Wow Ellie!

You are such a clever writer! Just when my finger nails were growing nicely again I know they'll be gone before the next chapter is published... Ricco could not get a read on Bradbury (last chapter) not sensing anything from him - is Bradbury Tatar then I wonder? Sent to keep Cat safe?

Really hope you may consider publishing both this, and The Twelve Tables...

All stories must end, however much we don't want them to (and I really don't want this one to end) so forgive me for hoping that there may still be a couple of chapters left to go, but I also really hope Giovanni gets what he deserves (perhas becoming a permanent guest of the Papillo, enraged every day for the rest of his life because he'll never get to see his sister, despite knowing she's somewhere close by?)

Jules

kiwiplumkiwiplumalmost 6 years ago
Complicated

I don't think I'm bright enough to follow it all, you've got more and more tangled and complicated and so many names to remember.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great cliffhanger!

Wow, what an ending. Thank you for your stories. I also would love to see the stories of the twelve tables in an ebook :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Confused... need clarification

A little confused. In your story, According to the letters sent to Cat it was Cat’s father & paternal grandfather that we’re related to the Tatar family. however now the Tatar family is saying it was her maternal grandmother. That doesn’t make sense because she new her maternal grandmother. she didn’t know Katinka which was Sava’s aunt whom he said was Cat’s maternal grandmother. in the story Sava had said Katinka, her daughter & granddaughter. Can you add some clarification please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
And who is Giovanni?

I agree...too many names to keep track of

GypsytrampGypsytrampover 5 years ago
I need clarification please! Help me, Ellie! :)

Since when is Mario Giovanni’s son? In an earlier chapter they were described as cousins. I do think having them be father/son makes more sense as to why Mario would go along with all of this craziness but it would also mean that Vanessa is marrying her first cousin and I don’t think even the twelve tables would go for that. They do some crazy shit but I’m sure they’re aware of the perils of inbreeding (especially as there had been some concern as to the legitimacy of Maria’s children). Also, knowing Gio is batshit crazy since infancy, why the hell would they make him head of the Watchmen? I get that they promised him a spot on the Martino table but the prudent thing to do would’ve been to give him one of the men-at-arms spots. The men of the tables make me want to face palm at least once per chapter.

In other news, who the fuck is Kari? She’s repeatedly described as part of Cat’s younger women group which means she’s someone’s wife but I can’t find any reference as to whose. Jacobi is the only married brother so it must be one of the cousins but which? She just randomly showed up when Cat first met with the men girls wives club and I’m lost as to who she is. Sebastian’s maybe? Now that I think of it, I think it comes up in the chapter at the end when Cat kicks *spoiler* out but until then, I’m lost. Which, hey, I can admit isn’t necessarily anything new.

I love rereading your stories when I can’t sleep at night. It’s like visiting old friends. Hope you’re well, Ellie.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 5 years agoAuthor
Dear Gypsy

You may have found a lack of continuity on my behalf with Mario and Giovanni.

Kari was Zachary's wife from the beginning :)

The new table of twelve has started if you check my page there will eventually be a whole new table for you to muse over. The first part of the prologue for the 12 Zenati is up as of today :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES