All Comments on 'The Twelve Zenati Pt. 02'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 5 years ago
Wow what a twist to the story!

I felt compassion for Remington until I read the other side, Wonderful how you turned the story around! I love the Twelve Tables series and am very happy that you have decided to launch this new series! I cannot wait to see what you have in store for us in this series...

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
This is set up to be a great story.

The naming you are using for the chapters is a bit confusing but the story is already very interesting. I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Thanks.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 5 years ago
Entranced

You are on a great trajectory with this tale. Waiting impatiently for the next chapter.

curvygirl00curvygirl00over 5 years ago
Wonderful!

I am so happy with how the story is coming along. Thank you for your wonderful writing and story telling. I think its great that each series is so different when it would be so easy to just rehash the same old story with a few extra twists. I love that each has surprised me and gone to places I would never have guessed.

Thank you for your writing. I am so pleased to have my weekly chapter again. I actually do look forwards to it. I hope you are doing ok and that you are back writing is a sign that you are doing well. xx

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 5 years ago
With apologies for the terrible pun...

You have really "turned The Tables" with the new story Ellie... (Sorry again!)

As always, I am looking forward to the next part... (and re-reading The Twelve Vitali in the interim)

Jules

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 5 years agoAuthor
I love a good pun...

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. I was afraid after the darkness of the prologue that no one would read the story of the Zenati themselves.

Ladyeva25Ladyeva25over 5 years ago
Absolutely LOVE IT!!

I am absolutely in LOVE with your new series. I love your writing so much. From the the very beginning I have loved this series. You are an amazing writer, with such wonderful vision. Keep up the great work!!

I was ready to love Remy, then in an instant I hated him. Thank you for showing just how extreme some will go for power and perfection.

Anxiously awaiting to see how this will go for Genesis & Serena/Olivia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anxiously Awaiting

Love the new story line

ShortyByNatureShortyByNatureover 5 years ago
Amazing

I love the new story! I am likking Gen and Serena/Olivia already. But the numbering of the chapters so far is a little confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
At your mercy once again

More, more, more! Pleeeease!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Happiness

I am so glad you are writing about the Twelve Tables, very interesting beginning to the Twelve Zenati tale. Your are the Master, I bow down to you.

DaddysbitewhitchDaddysbitewhitchover 5 years ago
More more more!!!!!

Loving this story so much!!! Can’t wait to find out what happens!!

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 5 years ago
Dilemma

Beautiful story once again! Thank you.

I am sure, as you are a very able writer, that you have wrestled with the issue of how Kairos chose or was convinced to collaborate with Genesis. He was Remy's able lieutenant, attributed to the Suebi cause and the Zenati and the other tables are adversaries. Were there no other ways to get Serena out of the way? But it's a lovely solution for the story to be able to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The scariest thing ever....

What could be the darkest and scariest thing to happen to a person?

I think you have just written it with Olivia/Serena. Taking a person's whole personality and consciousness and changing it into someone else and obliterating the memories of her true self to the point where she feels guilty even thinking about what she was. To make her completely dependent on someone else. Literally making them the whole of her existence. a living nightmare in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Chapter

Ugh the scumbag Remington got off far too easily, sometimes it feels like there’s no justice in this world.

Gripping characters and chapter it’s pretty heartbreaking to think that he’s going to have to be abusive to her in order to help her recovery. That would be back to my comment on justice though.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Interesting Chapter

* * * SPOILER ALERT * * *

Ok, I have to be honest, I was disappointed when Remington Royce didn't get to marry Serena. At least that appears to be the case as I haven't read all chapters yet. I admire Remy's personality and how he commanded what he wanted and Serena obeyed. I thought these last two chapters were going to be filled with all the ways Remy wanted to push Serena to the limits but that hope was rudely cut short as Remy was about to exchange wedding vows.

At first I thought Genesis had no business even being in a noncon/BDSM story but further reading reveals he may just have what it takes. I'm hoping Genesis is going to learn that he is a lot more like Remy than he realized. I also hope Remy wakes up from his coma and reclaims what's his but also want to see how dark of a character Genesis will end up. This chapter is not a "sexy" chapter but still did manage quite well to keep my interest. I greatly enjoy your writing and can't read fast enough. I'm thrilled I get to read all chapters instead of being on the edge of my seat waiting for each chapter to be published.

Thank you for taking the time to write all these. I can't wait to see what happens next! *excitedly eats popcorn*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nope, I am done......... not worth reading any further.........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES