All Comments on 'The Twelve Zenati Pt. 03'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
On with the curse

Brilliant as usual Ellie, looking forward to the next instalments, you have me addicted!

curvygirl00curvygirl00over 5 years ago
Coming along so so so nicely.

At the start of reading this chapter I thought to myself that as good as this story is, I cant see it topping the last series for me. Nor me liking the dynamic between the three that I expect to form the main relationship (the two G's) more than Mateo, Ricco and Cat's relationship... But I am starting to reconsider already. I cant wait for the next chapter. :) Thank you

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadover 5 years ago
Another favorite

So glad you are doing more table stories. I keep rereading Peri's and Cat's stories. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. God bless.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
Vivienne

I hope Vivienne leaves before Gideon has a chance to apologize. Yes. She is a spoiled table princess, but sometimes, the guys need to learn that they are not completely the end all be all either. So he threatened her with having to go home? Congratulations, you got your way but not what you really wanted. I hope hope hope she goes home and tells her brother that she thought about it and wasn’t right for that case after all and just calmly starts working at the hospital there. I hope it drives Gideon a little insane. On the other hand, she did need some home truths. She got them. I hope she just deals with them, grows from them, and becomes a more powerful woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Vivienne part 2

I agree.... I hope she leaves and "if" she is Gideon's curse breaker then he needs to chase her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Curse breaker 2

I really enjoy your stories- if Vivienne is Gideon’s curse breaker- I agree with the previous posts. He needs to work for it

CharliefromtheUSACharliefromtheUSAover 5 years ago
I never know what to expect

You know that I'm kind of new to this and I am enjoying each new chapter to the point I can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Enjoying....but....

Why is Vivienne ‘s experience and education disrespected? It does stretch suspension of disbelief that somehow a man with no scientific credentials has more applicable knowledge than a physician, and when she objects she is dismissed as a petulant child. There is some real toxic misogyny going on here. I get it, they are old-fashioned, but at this rate the difference between your heroes and a sociopath villain is paper thin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Vivienne

It is not her experience and education that is been doubded, it is her attitude.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

Not too much sex but an intriguing story. Enjoying it, yeah I know I'm a long way behind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES