All Comments on 'The Twelve Zenati Pt. 11'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
xoxo_mexoxo_meover 5 years ago
Always wonderful

Having read every story you have posted, I am a true fan.The Twelve Zenati is as outstanding as your other series. Work on getting yourself better for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

curvygirl00curvygirl00over 5 years ago
Get better soon.

Look after yourself and don't feel pressure to post. We will of course happily take what ever you offer, when ever that may be.

Thank you though for sharing your stories with us through out the year. While I suspect you write partly to ease the boredom of being sick, I read your stories for mostly the same reasons. Its your stories I go to every time when I need cheering up

and re-read my faves to take my mind off of the shittyness of it all. Escapism is a wonderful thing. lol..

Have a wonderful Xmas and a healthier New Years. xx

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
When is Noah going to wake up?

Marcella is begging for someone she can trust to be in charge sometimes with her still having a safety net if something goes pear shaped. Noah isn’t going to believe Marcella is his until something happens to her and she almost dies. Then he’ll have to work three times as hard because he didn’t take the opportunity when it was offered and Marcie trusts him even less. I cannot wait to see how all of that goes down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Your writing never ceases to astound me. I binged all of your work before getting to the Zinati, now I get to indulge at an easier pace. You are without doubt an exceptional author.

Please take care of yourself and have a swift recovery.

Unfortunately I have yet to find a way to gain literotica access.... may need the help of an Oracle.

Annon.... AKA XXPJRXX

JpmaggersJpmaggersover 5 years ago
Wonderful Story

As someone who missed out on the previous two long-running stories regarding the tables, I have been very impressed with not only this story, but how easy it's been to understand the world-building. The prose is always spectacular, and the characters well-realized. I have had minor trouble keeping track of the more supernatural side of things (the talk of powers mostly from the last couple of chapters), but it still seems to fit given all the curse talk.

My one minor gripe, is that Marcella seems to constantly get mistreated by the entire cast. I mean, she's not wrong in her concerns. Genesis lied to Olivia from the get-go, kept her isolated and in the care of only people he paid, and has even gone so far to present the importance of getting information about the Subi out of her (which makes it appear like he's using her. From an outside perspective, Marcella should be suspicious, and Genesis's continued angry and unpleasant attitude towards her from the start really don't help his case.

At the end of the day, Marcella has come a long way to try and help Olivia, putting her life on hold to do so, and to be honest everyone has been terrible to her. Between Olivia telling her that Marcella never really knew her a few chapters back (a truly horrible comment to make to close family), to Viv this chapter making some pretty weird comments on the subject (the whole Olivia's doctor thing wouldn't hold up in court due to her marriage to the family, and that Marcella should be happy because the Zenati are giving her money, which really just makes the situation more suspicious), right before revealing that she lied to both of them too. Well, it makes me want to knock some sense into two characters who I've otherwise thought were brilliant. I honestly think that the first nice comment Genesis ever made to Marcella was the one about the dress in this chapter.

I've gone off on a bit of rant there, but I feel Marcella has had a rather harsh treatment in the story and that needs balancing a bit. Genesis apologizing for his behaviour to her would go a long way.

That all said, a spectacular story that has me clamouring to read each new chapter. Great job, and keep up the good work ^_^

5/5 stars

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Great story

I hope you are feeling better soon and have a great holiday season. Thanks.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 5 years ago
Another great chapter!

Love the story, I’m always begging for more. Can’t get enough.

With that said, so sorry to hear of your cancer. I am thrilled to hear of your determination and attitude to beat it! Rest up, feel better soon girlfriend!

I’ll be waiting for the next installment...

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
Jpmaggers

I absolutely love your take on Marcella and I agree with you. However, knowing how some of Ellie’s other stories have gone, I am almost expecting Noah to take Marcella over his knees and call her a brat. And she will take it until she starts feeling guilty for standing up for what she knows and her sister. I am truly hoping it doesn’t go that way. I am hoping that she gets some of her own back on these guys who sometimes think they know everything, and they just don’t. Noah May be the High Lord, and he understands how to be a don in the moment and do scenes, but there is no evidence of him trulying being the dom Marcie needs. He will need to grow into that.

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadover 5 years ago
Prayers

You are in my prayers. May your recovery be full and complete. This chapter was wonderful. Tatiana finally learned her lesson. Now if only the family can mend and Noah wake up to what is right in front of him. God bless.

JpmaggersJpmaggersover 5 years ago
Ellienora35

Thank you for your thoughts on Marcella in response! It's nice to discuss a story with another user of the site ^_^

I agree, I feel that the likely outcome is also that Marcella is considered to be in the wrong and realizes her guilt after being Dom-ed by Noah. But, I do hope that Genesis has to at least confront the situation and give some ground, because he comes off as a meany at this point to me (even if I know he's 'right' in helping Olivia and the curse).

Normally I'm a big fan of the tough-woman becomes a sub plot-line, especially when Ellie has written them in the past (the Bella stories are some of my favourites on the site). However, in this instance I just feel that Marcella's way too on-point with her worries, even if I still want to see her get a spanking.

Marcie finding the boat might be a great way of proving that her pursuit is at least somewhat just, and would almost require the others to acknowledge her help. Still, I love this story regardless XD

I also completely agree about Noah needing to grow into being a proper Dom, rather than just playing at one for an hour here or there with extremely well-behaved Subs.

-

P.S. I didn't realize that the author was ill. Best wishes xelliebabex, and I hope you feel better soon. Take as much time as you need, your health is always the top priority, your fans will still be here as you're a fantastic author ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks!

I want to thank you for writing another great story while you are sick. I pray that your treatments will be a success. I wish you a Merry Christmas and I hope your New Year brings you good health! I know I like new updates quick, but don't worry about that you just take care of your self. We will wait patiently.

Jackie

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
Jpnaggers

Yes! The boat! I can’t wait for Marcie to find the boat. Maybe She can even fix it up for her sister as a surprise. And find a way to use Olivia’s money to keep it, so Olivia will always have a way out. If Genesis takes this as an affront to his right to taking care of Olivia, he is exactly who Marcie thinks he is. If Genesis praises Marcie for helping him look out for the love of his life, he will prove that he wants the best for Olivia, and that is real love.

I can’t wait to see what happens next.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
Also Matija

Did Noah start liking Matija before or after he met Marcella. That is worthy knowledge. Noah sewing Marcella on the cross while he was evening with Matija is huge. Marcella is Noah’s curse breaker. He just hasn’t accepted it yet, and he is really going to have to work get her trust. I can’t wait.

IamfirehorseIamfirehorseover 5 years ago
Everything curvy girl said

I sincerely hope you beat this. Take all the time you and rest! Everything curvy girl said And more! Get better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!

I am so enjoying your Zenati series - I'm new to this site and its the first thing I picked out to read, so glad I did. Seriously, this is easily good enough to be published - there is a big appetite for bdsm romances at the moment :o)

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 5 years agoAuthor
Surprised

Wow, I am surprised this is the first thing you picked out to read. Especially as it is the third in the Twelve Tables series. I hope you end up enjoying all three series, just as much! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ewww Noah Gross!

Screwing one woman while thinking about another is an insult to both.

Who would want a man who is spends his time “training” others anyway?

I really don’t think that he is a catch at all. She could do so much better.

SouthernGirl804SouthernGirl804over 5 years ago
Feel better soon.

Thank you for continuing to share your incredible writing with us. I hope that your treatment is going well.

SouthernGirl804SouthernGirl804over 5 years ago
Marcella must learn that not all money is good money.

I agree with some of the commenters who say that Marcella is on-point with some of her questions and concerns; however, ultimately, she seems to be all about the money. I first noticed this during her multiple ruminations about the use of the car, apartment, and credit cards provided by the Zenati. She comes off as money-hungry. And she is hell-bent on trying to gain access to Remy's vast fortune. She claims that she is doing it for Olivia, but I'm not so sure. Doesn't she realize that now that she is tracking down Remy's assets, she is inviting grave danger to Oliva...and everyone around her, including herself? In fact, it would not surprise me if Marci meets a tragic fate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love Marcella

Marcella had a terrible childhood because of her dad. She is not looking for money but for independence. And I can understand her constant need for fighting. That is how she survived her childhood and did not break. And I think it is weird that everybody is angry at her but nobody asks her why she is so driven. And she is not the only one who thinks Genesis is a creep. He lies to Liv but tells Liv that lying is wrong. He doesn't talk to Marcella about her childhood so he could better understand Liv (and Marcella). But complains when Marcella does not agree with him or doesn't seem to understand him. They all complain about the spoiled table princesses, but I think that most girls behave better than the boys. And yes all the mean bitches are women. The story is written so well that we start to look at the world as if we readers are the girls that should be saved or the man that are wise, strong and always know best. I love the story because of this good writing. Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The bratty ones

As always another awesome instalment ! I’m humbled by your writing talent.

Marcella - let’s face it she’s not wrong they are misogynistic, blatant and unrepentant about it too.

Every time a female character is bratty it’s just more reinforcement for the broken structure of the whole thing. The girls of the Tables get treated like princesses and given everything they want unless it’s independence and an education. Then bizarrely the men are dismayed by the bratty strong willed women for not toeing the line and becoming baby factories. It’s not a good reason for the men to put on their Dom faces and actions, if they don’t want to take that route then no worries because they have the institute at their disposal - The Battaglia to brain wash them into submission again. It’s been said often enough in various stories that the place is barbaric, so how is that any different than Remington?

I can accept a private clinic scenario if someone has substance abuse, they are all meant to be wealthy prominent families. Using it to retrain their women is way over the top. To me it comes across as though the TPE version of D/s is mandatory.

I’ve always wondered if The Twelve Tables universe is meant to be an alternate reality?

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES