All Comments on 'The Twelve Zenati Pt. 18'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
subnotslavesubnotslaveover 5 years ago
Another seriously good chapter.

Thank you Ellie.

There are occasions when one wonders if everyone has read the same words in the same chapter/story as this reader. This is one such occasion.

Can only suggest there those who may benefit from carefully reading - or carefully re-reading - pages 4 and 5 of chapter 17. The emphasis is on the word "carefully!"

Chapter 17 is a splendid chapter where Marcella, another very strong female character, gets her comeuppance! A thing she herself acknowledges. She did not view her well deserved spanking as anything other than it was. She certainly did not feel abused by Noah! She was pleased she had finally provoked a reaction from him.

Noting your "Author's Comments" as a prefix to this chapter, I can only hope that you will continue with this (and many more) stories. As I have commented many times, you are a skilled and very talented author, Ellie. ☺

Jules

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadover 5 years ago
Another Great Chapter

Thanks for another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I think this is the first time..

I didn't see immediate commentary. Maybe others feel like me... sad, un-hopeful, not devastated as much as totally let down. I personal am getting tried for genesis and truly have only wanted marcella story since the beginning. Maybe Ellie is deleting post? I can not believe it been 24hrs and nothing from no one. All the stuff we pick apart and triumph for, nothing from anyone?

Well I did like Elinore (think that was the poster) about that marcella would use the spanking to get out of the contract but that sentiment was not used yet. Like that Olivia is still with a no for marcella coming back. Plus I don't think she wants her with her, like it is to painful. Just want marcella strong and not under magic cock syndrome, and not submissive. I wish not to have her like sex now because it's with Noah and it's different, loving, I want her to stay detached.

toridankmtoridankmover 5 years ago
Yay!

Finally she got the spanking her bratty self needed. I know she has a rough past but man she really does seem to have a bratty fuck the world give me what I want complex!

Loving this story thank you love!!!

Hope you are feeling better!!

Hugs XX

SouthernGirl804SouthernGirl804over 5 years ago
More Marcella and Noah, Please!!

Another great chapter, but I am chomping at the bit to see how Chella's and Noah's story unfolds. Since I was fortunate enough to read your other Twelve Tables books from start to finish within a couple weeks, this is the first time I have had to wait for new installments for one of your stories. Thus, I am really having to work on being patient. Please keep the updates coming!! As always, thank you for sharing so freely with us. You are appreciated!! Be well. Godspeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What I like best about this story, keep it going!

The two sisters show the different shades, needs, and attitude of BDSM and sadism in a consentual relationship and non consentual with a true masocist

. Slave vs submission. Where as Marcilla is a strong feisty independent woman, who needs a man strong enough to celebrate who she is while heating up her desire to submit and be taken care of.

Love love love this story. Can't wait for next chapter. See ya in two weeks!

Wickedly your fan,

EroticallyWicked

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 5 years ago
Some thoughts...

First, thank you xEBx for inserting this chapter here and reminding us that your story is not about a single moment between two characters, but rather an interwoven story about many complex characters from multiple...complicated...families.

Second, and this is only my opinion, perhaps the comments related to chapter 17 should stay in chapter 17. As polarizing as 17 was, drawing reactions and back and forth comments from many, 18 is different. EBx has used this chapter to move the story forward, to provide us with important insight into the full scope of the story, and as such carrying old conversations and critiques into a new and different work by the author just doesn’t seem appropriate.

Thank you xEBx for all your effort and I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sad

He is lying and she feels it. So there is no trust. I feel really bad for her. Again a man in her life who is behaving like a super Alpha. I know enough man that are master in the bedroom but treat there partner as equal in life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please please please...

Please let us know you're okay...

Or have one of your beta readers/editors leave a comment that you're okay... or your cancer has gotten worse.

I know I may sound desperate for a new chapter but I just want to know if you are okay. You're my top favorite author on here. I would hate to lose you so soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sad to

I feel for Marchella. She is so strong but all the people around her use her or manipulate her. She needs a good man, please let her meet one. Because Noah will not change, so somewhere in life he will lie to her again....and again.....and again. Because he thinks that his needs are more important than her needs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES