The Twins Take Over Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,734 Followers

Trey was suddenly still and cocked his head. "Do you hear them? The scouts are close. They'll be here in a few minutes." He moved to his mate's side and spoke quietly to her. "Are you sure you understand?"

Rebecca slowly nodded. She knew what to do.

"Then you should all leave now! Go out the back where the cave collapsed. I'll do all I can to slow them down before they kill me." Anneke stared at them. They weren't moving. "Did you hear me? Go!"

"We're not leaving you Anneke." Danielle sat next to her and put an arm around her shoulder. "We're not going to abandon you."

"Besides, they're already at the back of the cave. We're surrounded." Trey put a protective arm around Rebecca. "I love you." He hugged her tight and kissed her forehead. He hoped they would get out of this alive, but if not, he was glad to have found his mate before he died. And if they couldn't live together then they would die together. She smiled up at him as he brushed the hair out of her face, tucked it behind her ears, and arranged it carefully so it covered her mating bite.

Danielle shifted and the light brown panther moved to Anneke's side, briskly licking her leg all around the injured area. Her large rough tongue covered the area quickly.

Anneke gasped in surprise. "It tingles." She was staring at her leg. "And the pain is gone. That's what happened last time too. And it's hot, not on the outside, on the inside." She watched as the massive swelling that had built up since the re-injury swiftly resolved and the bruising began to fade. "Amazing." She spoke softly to herself.

Danielle shifted back with a smile on her face and threw her clothes on. She buttoned her shirt all the way leaving no sight of her bite.

Trey brought Anneke her clothing. He knelt next to her, speaking quietly. "We made you help us, we forced you by threatening to kill you. Remember that." He stood up.

Anneke tried to grab his arm but couldn't reach so grabbed his leg, not letting him move. "What? No. You know that isn't true. I won't tell them you kidnapped me. I'm the Alpha's sister. They may take it on themselves to kill you in revenge." She looked up at the determined look on his face.

"You will tell them that. Please Anneke. We have a plan. But don't mention the matings. Is that understood?" He waited for her nod before walking towards the entrance to wait for the Betas. He turned back for a moment. "And tell them you told Rolf where we were on purpose."

She nodded and sat quietly. Would it have been better to have not said a word and let things play out as they might have without her interference? Did she make matters worse for all of them? God she hoped not.

The group heard the pack approaching and sat quietly in a circle around their small fire.

The wolves approached the cave mouth carefully. They could see the three females and two males clearly. All were accounted for. Axel's nose twitched as he sniffed the air. He caught two distinctly different female scents. Both humans had gone into heat. How strange. He nodded to Kent and the two Betas shifted. They stood silently for a moment, the two groups watching each other intently.

"We've come to take you back to the Alpha. Anneke, did they hurt you?" Axel and Kent approached cautiously, not sure what to expect. The males sat quietly next to the females but Anneke sat apart. Was she with them willingly? Or a prisoner?

Anneke swallowed hard and hoped she could be convincing, for all their sakes. "Axel, I'm so glad to see you. Please, take me home. I broke my leg and it isn't healing right. I need Dr. Majors' help." She began to cry and saw Kent look at Axel, as if to ask if they should believe her. "Did Rolf get the message I was trying to send? I was in so much pain for so long I was having difficulty, but I thought at one point I'd been able to contact him with our location. Is that how you found us?"

Axel slowly nodded. He liked Anneke, he always had. But the Alpha didn't trust her, sister or not. Of course he didn't trust anyone. "Move away from her, back against the wall." Axel waited for their compliance before coming closer to his friend. When he reached her he bent down to look at her leg and was surprised when she threw her arms around his neck and started sobbing. He wrapped his arms around her and held her lightly at first, but the more she cried, the tighter he held her. He stroked her hair and spoke softly to her. "We'll take you home Anneke." He looked over at the foursome.

Axel untangled himself from Anneke and walked closer to the twins. "The Alpha said he has no need for the two of you, so prepare to die." He saw the visible fear on the faces of the two females.

"Fine, but before you do that our females will die. We won't allow them to be taken to your Alpha. You can't kill us that fast. They're human, all it will take is a second to snap their necks. So either we all go or none of us go. You decide." Trey and Axel locked their eyes, each waiting for the other to back down. Neither did.

"Please Axel, don't let them kill the females. They don't know what's going on, why this is happening. Please, they're innocent." She pleaded with him.

It didn't take long for Axel to realize that if the females died he didn't have a prayer, bond or not. And the Baxter Weres were correct, they could kill the females in much less time than it would take to incapacitate them. There was no choice. "Alright, if you come quietly, we will all get there in one piece. Kent, you'll carry Anneke back in your human form. She can't ride on your back with that broken leg, you'll have to carry her in your arms."

Kent moved forward and easily picked up the small Omega. He was glad they were able to find her. He really liked her a lot.

Axel motioned for the twins and the females to walk ahead of them and they began the trek back to the compound. He'd already alerted Rolf they were on their way. He would meet them at the half way point. Axel made sure to mention how grateful Anneke was to be rescued. Rolf sent a skeptical reply. Axel really hoped the Alpha would take her word on it. He looked back at Anneke in Kent's arms. As the leader of the search it wouldn't do for him to carry her. He wished it was him though.

Rolf was elated. His females had been found and even though he'd missed the Wolf Moon, he would mate with them immediately. In fact, maybe he should mate with them in front of those Baxter Betas. His lip curled up in a contorted smile. Yes, that was it. The ultimate humiliation for a human female, to be taken in front of the man she loves and can never have. He snickered to himself. He was going to enjoy himself.

The Alpha made his way to the meeting point.

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,734 Followers
12