All Comments on 'The Twins Take Over Ch. 08'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Rad'lRad'lalmost 12 years ago
Good story

And I got here first. Good characters, good plot lines, well described, entrancing and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nooooo

You can't stop there, ok yes you can, post again very soon please. loving this story

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Together

As you pull all the characters together and prepare to close out this story I find myself surprised that there are characters I have forgotten about. Is Halle the young girl who was worried about reaching the age of maturity because Rolf had taken notice of her, not that it really matters at this point. I'm hoping that once Rolf has been killed and he will be, that Halle and Axel not only mate but that they become the new Alpha's. Halle will be the only living heir from the previous Alpha since Rolf killed his father and male sibling, so it does makes since. And what of the twins and their werecat mates? Will they stay to help the pack and have the surgery that brought them here to begin with. It drives me crazy when I know a story is ending because that means all my questions should be answered and then what? Not to rush you girl but I hope you have another story in mind. I really do enjoy your storytelling and will miss it if you take a break.....oh I'm getting ahead of myself, shame on me!!!!

ChurosChurosalmost 12 years ago
*0*

Nice update :)

Axel and Anneke ^-^ Would Axel be the new alpha? Or anneke?

Go Rebecca!! *fist pump*

I want to know Carr and Lee's side story, hoho XD

123udontknowme123udontknowmealmost 12 years ago
MizT

Halle is Axel's sister. Anneke is Axel's mate. I really do hope Anneke and Axel run the compound. I hope everything turns out well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

MORE MORE MORE!!!! :-)

You're a really great writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Mooore :)

hi i am loving the story , can i ask are you going to contiune with wolf pet and if so when are you looking at posting a new chapter ???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More Soon

I do hope you are able to finish this story soon. Good read and I can't wait to see how it ends.

DoctimeDoctimealmost 12 years ago
Damn, Damn, Damn.

I started reading this story yesterday, and now I am at the mercy of the publishing schedule. Oh well, maybe I will get some work done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Too Short

Wish it could have been longer, I hate waiting for the new chapters! Can't wait to read more of this wonderful story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous