All Comments on 'The Ultimate Busty Family Pt. 01'

by Tacocarnitas

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love stories about outrageously large breasts. And this one certainly is. I look forward to more of this with his sisters joining in. I have a feeling Mom is going to forget her rule about no fucking. She wants that cock deep inside her dripping cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is there going to be a ch2 ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this is what you call a realistic scenario? LOL

MordMortMordMortover 2 years ago

It's been a while since I've read your stories, and I see you haven't lost your touch. The bizarrely perverted and sexual doctors in your stories are unrealistic as hell, but that's part of the fun. This story has everything I've grown to enjoy about your works: hyper-sexual and easily-seduced yet loving mommies, extremely fat tits, hung sons who can't control their lust, female doctors who rope their clients into the world of incestuous lust with nothing but sweet yet authoritative talk. It's all great. Adding two sisters is a welcome addition, and I look forward to seeing them in action in future chapters. Great job as always.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Loved it! Can't wait for chapter two! Five stars and a favorite point!

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Begging for Chapter 2 with sister and Mom fucking. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where do I find that doctor?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why did you upload the story "Mommy takes me to the doctor" 1:1 again under a different name?

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

The author told us NOT to expect realistic scenarios, so nobody should complain about the lack of realism.

I like this kind of story with mom-son incest and big-titted women. So I'll keep reading if there are new installments, except if the son's friends or other males are involved. That would ruin the mood for me. Incest and big-titted women are my cup of tea but sharing, not.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the early feedback, folks! Yes, there is a chapter 2 coming. And yes, the scenarios are entirely unrealistic and always will be. Anonymous up there clearly misread the intro.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Moooooooorrrrrreeeeee

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent as usual! I have enjoyed all of your stories.

keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best author on this site! Need more of the mom, sisters and especially I hope the doctor gets involved.

menziesmenziesover 2 years ago

Fabulous, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Childish.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I like the story a lot. AAAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is wonderful..the plot is perfect,and the sex scenes are so erotic.

Just one idea,though...how about saying what size the mother's breasts are,as well as the daughter's breasts.

(example: mom's breasts are 38E,and the daughter is a 36DD.) That would be very informative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When will you write ✍ a new chapter ?

This is great story but more chapters.

sexy_threadssexy_threadsalmost 2 years ago

Good but needs a little editing for continuity and I think the dialogue is a bit childlike.

Do keep going - it was hot and it's got potential

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 1 year ago

Excellent story, but with plenty of material for (many). Further chapters. Very many thanks; well worth five stars, more if they were. Available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Keep the chapters coming please!

DomGuardiDomGuardiabout 2 months ago

The medical angle I've found is an interesting mechanic to bring the mother and son together. This was a great first chapter, the erotic scenes were wonderfully depicted and I'm really looking forward to chapters two and three. No brainer, easily 5/5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTacocarnitas@Tacocarnitas
My stories are not for everyone. They are not intended in any way to be realistic. They are stroke stories, not masterpieces. They include (really) huge breasts on very petite women, mother-son incest and sexual use of the word "Mommy." Some readers seem to like them, but if y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES