All Comments on 'The Unaffordable Vacation'

by newbie2008

Sort by:
  • 181 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Welcome back!

Bravo!!! Welcome back, Newbie. You've been gone too long. You are clearly the best at the reluctant wife genre that there is!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1star

Another lame cuckboy/bitch/whore story. But the cuckboy knows what he is getting into so no sympathy should be given out to the cuckboy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another perv story.

Just what the site needs..another wimp cuckold slut wife story. Newbie, dare to be different. If you're intent on this type of story you will just be one of the sicko crowd. Or, you can break out of the mold and be original.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wimp crap

wimp crap - is this site a get together place for retired eunuchs?

cucknhercucknheralmost 13 years ago

Nicely writtten. An older hotwife is always a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

I liked it! I keep waiting for some oral sex though...

neshernesheralmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Sir,

Your writing is amazing. I find it very hard to spend time reading non-truth stories; but yours are so compelling- it's like trying to eat only one chip. A half a bag later you finally stop.

Thank you for some magnificent writing and story telling.

Nesher

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Beat It And Wish

Congratulations as this story beat out "New Wife Has Similar Fantasy" for the title of your best work yet. And this non-retired, stud loved that one and rated it 5 stars. Wish I could this one 6.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

This is a 6. Would love to see all the stops pulled out in Part II (and III, and subsequent chapters...). Love the constant tension between reluctance and depravity. Please, please submit the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
writing good

but one thing is for sure, there is absolutely no situation, not even the easiest one of the world I would like the two of you close to me when I would somehow depend on you. completly out of control. I wonder how you made school at all. this sounds rather like a story out of the sixtees with a couple acid trips.

I don't know who is the lunatic in this story who needs medication but for sure not the old guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
get the second part written

PLEASE.......

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 13 years ago
In one sense, disappointed

I've read and enjoyed the rest of Newbie's stories here on Literotica and other sites. This unaffordable story ranks with the others as a story, but there is a BUT, maybe a couple of buts. The first one author alluded to off the bat, a rushed to print effort lacking any serious editing. There were just too many basic typo edit problems that a simple proofreading would have caught. I am not that much of a stickler, lord knows I still find errors in my writing that I have gone over half a dozen times, but the story as posted has so many typos that my reading got broken up.

The second but, the last I will deal with is the lead character (James?) as narator; somehow there seemed to be a lot of broken inconsistancy in his telling of the story. It just didn't flow correctly as told. Maybe this is one of those stories that all three characters should have had their part to tell. Normally I don't like that jumpy style, but I think it would have worked here.

Even with these criticisms, I liked the tale; a tropical vacation leading to lust is a time honored plot line. Given some of author's earlier work I was expecting Janet to be a little more over the top crazy; I think Newbie wanted to go there but restrained himself. I would like to read an edited version of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just

another cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I don't know where you went...but you shold stay there!

This piss poor excuse for a story made almost zero sense. You should have put it inot "Non-Erotic" becasue I would rather watch paint dry then sit through another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A great story

I used to be surprised by the negative comments but I get it now. The anon negative commenters are getting off on their cuck fantasy and submitting the kind of comment a wanna be would submit.

I love the part about the husband's feeling when he takes his turn. The feel of another mans cum in your wifes pussy is the ultimate for me.

I'm enlisting you as my favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
RE:Great story

"I used to be surprised by the negative comments but I get it now. The anon negative commenters are getting off on their cuck fantasy and submitting the kind of comment a wanna be would submit.

I love the part about the husband's feeling when he takes his turn. The feel of another mans cum in your wifes pussy is the ultimate for me.

I'm enlisting you as my favorite author."

You get sloppy seconds or thirds or more and obviously you jerk off to stories like this and you say the anon comments are from Cuck wannabes? Have you looked in the mirror recently? you have just described a spineless wimp cucks dream, you are a cucks dream and I am guessing you are a cuck as well. Tel me what does another mans cum taste like? i am glad to say I will never know nor will I ever get sloppy seconds or thirds or fourths or however many men your wife has cucked you with that day or night. Projection is a wonderful thing and you and this writer are projecting your life and cuckolddry for all to see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
re: A great story

Ya might have had a slim -- very slim -- chance of not looking like a fool posting that inane drivel if you weren't yourself anon. Face it, the people who posted negative comments on the story, commented on the story. Most of yours was about how only those who think as you do are allowed to comment -- and yet WE'RE the haters. You have a fucked up definition of the term.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
To those who read the comments first.

Just another wimp ass husband that can not get sex anywhere else so he has to get thirds and fourths from his "Loving" wife. Do not waste your time reading this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Skip this one guys

It's just another wimpy cuckold story. Same old crap, nothing original, just the same idiotic cuck bullshit. These guys don't need anything other than freaking psychotherapy.

Do not read this, it's crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome

Your best story yet. Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

very good and believable. the only sore spot was on pp3 when she sat on henrys lap and had his hands on her thighs and hubby rolled her off on the rt side and nailed her and then they were in bed-wathehell- happened to henry? a sentance or so must have been lost. young azzholes are stingy and dont want to share pussy. i had to use a gun at times to keep them off my beauty years ago but now wish we were young and could have real fucking fun. it dont wear out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I should have taken a pass on reading this

enough said

wonderfulwonderfulalmost 13 years ago
great story

Well done, loved it. Reminded me of a story i posted recently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
less might be more

Somewhat long winded with an inconsistent and confusing narrative. Needs some careful editing. Spoilt for me by becoming something of a shaggy dog story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Unique and Detailed

First, I grow weary of all the critics who bash authors simply because they don't like the theme or subject matter. Obviously, not everyone likes each and every genre. If this genre is not your cup of tea, move on. At least don't leave a negative review because you disliked the theme.

As to the story, yes it could use a little editing and tightening. However, I am still a huge fan. Your stories are richly detailed and involve very unique nuances. This makes the stories very real and paint a vivid tableau in my mind's eye.

Please, please, please continue this story and, when time and inspiration permits, please add to your library. I suspect that. Am not the only reader who is enthralled by your stories and finds themselves returning to re-read them. (Your first: My Wife's Unusual First Time is a classic).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

As usual your story is really hot. I will be fucking my old lady silly today. It really turned me on. I can't wait for the second part of this story. You are my favorite literotica writer. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
if this is true...

then unhappy childhood, no other friends growing up = perversion? yeah, i see what you mean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great erotica.

Glad I'm not in denial.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
RE:Great Erotica

Yes you are. You want to be cuckolded so get to it confess to your female and tell her you want to be a cuckold and eat creampies from her cunt. I am sure she will be very happy to help you.

deadonedeadonealmost 13 years ago
Let me ask the simple question

Does the husband get any strange? I mean if she is that good than she will get 100 (1000?) cocks to his 1 cunt so it's not really like its a tit for tat. But just wondering will she help him get some? I mean wow yet another hot wife/cuckold dumb shit pair!

Oh my wife is so sexy she fucks 300 GQ Andonis' before lunch. Models hate her because she to beautiful, yet they all sneak in and make love to her. Astroglide is going to name their new line of lubes after her. She has been around the world to most exclusive of exclusive places and fuck Kings, Princes, Queens, Sheikhs and you name it. I bet that half of the men on Earth have fuck her. I am so proud!

I sit here in the corner betting my little (1 inch) dick and watching. I have got to clean her up after a 50 dick gang-bang!! But low I'm can't look at. talk to, or even notice another woman because thats cheating! I don't believe in cheating! yack, yack, yack.

Get an open marriage and be done with. Hell just have her cut dick off you will have no use for in 3 years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
sickness abounds for wimp writer into male humiliation

Talent wasted on the worst male fetish of self humiliation, self denigrationand self disrespect.<P>

A prime example of burned out labido where the next progression to try to get excited with be that which puts him on the sexual offenders site.<P>

Get some help sick one as you are hung up on self humiliation and need to begin work to regain a little self respect for those around you.<P>

if this is your life then your woman and her cocks are laughing about your weaknesses behind your back sicko. Soon she will want someone she can respect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

read all your stories, everyone a winner,great writing thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great

Great story,

I love them all thanks for sharing.

ChucknWNCChucknWNCalmost 13 years ago
Enjoy your stories

I have read all your stories and enjoyed them all very much. yes, I got lost a little on page 3 with what happened with Henry and what happened the rest of the day; and, I notice the longer your stories you get a little lost trying to keep all the thoughts/story line going, I have the same issue and I don't see it as a problem. For those of us with a "day job" it is very, very time consuming then proofread our work time and time again to get it gramatically perfect. Only a suggestion, reread your stories before posting for flow and readability, but if you don't (hey, my writings aren't perfect and I don't expect others to be) I enjoy your submissions as they are and look forward to your next submission.

I am curious if the next part will have the wife in a gangbang, fucking anonymous guys?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
talented

Please finish part two, cant wait, best story i've read for a long time. Wish i had the talent, thank you for sharing.

Sexywife104Sexywife104almost 13 years ago
WOW. I had an orgasm.

I must tell you; my nipples got incredibly hard and stayed that way while reading this story! I love it and had an unbelievable orgasm imagining it was me and my husband experiencing everything. I can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wildly Erotic

I find your work wildly erotic, Newb.

Impatiently waiting for the next episode.

Continue with or increase the pregnancy risk? Perhaps introduce an Islander into the mix?

reddogs88reddogs88almost 13 years ago
Wow

Holy crap that was awesome, I need the second part, aahhh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Even in rough form, it still works great.

This story has the Newbie classics: an intelligent, hot wife who works her way through a flurry of emotions (not to mention a few men!)...a husband who wants it even though he worries...and willing participants that actually are not just crude assholes. Never mind the editing needs, it looks like the story is going to branch into territory like "3 Days..." and I for one look forward to it.

Newbie-bashers, go take your infantile sensitivities and shallow minds someplace else to protest. The majority (ie the rest of us) will continue to appreciate the depth and story development of this author. Reality is not fantasy, which is why the complicated emotions in this Author's writing grasp those readers that dream the fantasy but know it can't (or at least shouldn't) happen. For me, I really like the initially-reluctant-wife theme, and Newbie has provided top material. In fact I think at some point for ALL of his stories I have changed names to mine, my wife, and a few random acquaintances, and mentally "fuelled up" for an evening of sex with my own wife LOL. And as I know my wife would NEVER do anything like these stories, I am happy to keep it all safe and just use my imagination to our mutual benefit. Fantasy that works! Bravo Newbie, please continue.

dakotacoupdakotacoupalmost 13 years ago
Newbie that was one of the most erotic stories I have read. Please post part two.

I loved it. That was one of the most erotic stories I have read. Please post part two. My wife is reading it now and I noticed she had her hand inside her panties. A few minutes later I heard her cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Needs a warningsign

This story needs a warningsign: be careful, extremely hot (and good) story that will make you cum time after time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed your story very much. Hope to read part 2 very soon.. Very exciting, very well written. Thank you

oldfart4funoldfart4funalmost 13 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

WOW, best story in a long while, can't wait for part two!!! Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome as always

Love your stories, I think I have read them all more than a few times each. I am really looking forward to the 2nd part. :D

waywithwords2waywithwords2over 12 years ago
Keep going

Making it into a story with plausible characters like this makes your stories far more enjoyable than the pedestrian retelling of average fantasies. Get that next chapter out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How about part two????

Part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pt. II

Keep checking in for the continuation…

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks!

Very hot story, please continue..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

Man, love this story, love ALL of your stories. Cannot wait for you to finish this one!

lawrencaelawrencaeover 12 years ago
Your are among the best

What a hot, hot story. Please more… much more. My hot-looking, beauty and I love it. You makes our adventure more productive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Extra fun

I can't believe that all that cum and nobody got down and ate it. Please don't let it be flushed in the toilet. Are you kidding me?

gordo12gordo12over 12 years ago
Let's do part 2!!!

Part 2 Pulleeeeeze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
part 2

when will part 2 be ready. i can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't Wait for Part II

This story is so hot! Please publish part II soon and keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Part II Soon, Please....

Please post part II soon as possible. I have read this story five or six times... Just really like it... Hustle up on part II. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT!!!

Fantastic story. Let's have the next part very soon. TKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

this IS what erotica is about,really hot story, waiting eagerly for the next chapter. :)I hope it is here pretty soon :) :) :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow,..

like everyone else waiting for next installment ,...the intensity of descriptive couplings,...wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bloody hell !!

Can't wait for euthanasia !!!!!

VagabondxVagabondxover 12 years ago
NEXT CHAPTER?!?!?!

Awesome story ... begging for the next installment!!!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HOW TO MAKE A GANG BANG

off the gangway. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
If there was a way to score less than "1"

I would do it. Stopped reading at " I want to see you with another man" Cuck story for cuck readers. Don't find this theme erotic. Moved on.

1jbm1jbmover 12 years ago
Hot and very sexy

I just finished the first part and now waiting, hard cock in hand, for the second.

I would love to see my wife doing this, taking a big cock and going back for more.

Love the story and your style of writing.

Thanks

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fantastic

you just raised the bar so high for other authors

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Were they true

Wow, I 'm a conosuer of great art. You are a person headed for Stardom.The 3 days watching the wife was a Masterpiece.Some how should be made into a movie.Andd Gina, mmm. Was that a real experience? They all make me wonder.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Kinky and wild...

A story that bends acceptable into something strange and has readers looking at what is and isn't acceptable for each of us. For those of us who have lived in polyamorous relationships seeing someone else loving someone we love isn't unacceptable... the context of this story has even me take another look at the questions of "cheating" getting pregnant, etc.

Thank you...

Now, get the rest of the trip written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great job, Scorp!

I really enjoyed this story so far, patiently waiting for the rest of it!

anirban_y2k7anirban_y2k7over 12 years ago
2nd part

complete the story plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. we are waiting

macman_49macman_49over 12 years ago
Need to Read the Ultimate finale!

This story has many aspects that I think happens in real life with married couples, some drinks and the point where reality and fantasy becomes blurred? Many of us men as husbands have certain fantasies about our spouses if they are comfortable with their own sexuality? We allow our minds to expand thoughts we would never consider if our spouse was shy, timid or introverted? With the right set of circumstances, many people will sexually act on desires they've secretly harbored?

Do know I am ready to read the next episode of these three people but feel it can still take on a new dimension without adding a group of young men? I feel the wife has yet to really have her fill of Henry and his over sized penis?

VagabondxVagabondxover 12 years ago
STILL WAITING

for the second half of the story!!!! this was so fucking HOT

Luv2bHrnyLuv2bHrnyover 12 years ago
Next part

Loved reading the story & can't wait for the next part. Please let us know your progress or when we can expect it.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Can't wait to read your next Part II of the trip.

You are so so good at writing. I've read a lot and you are one of the best because you really develop your characters, particularly the wife in your stories, this one in particular. You make the dialogue so realistic, so believable and you express how you feel about the situation. Keep it up you have the ability to go professional.... In fact you should do it what ever that means. You are a wild man when you "blurt out" something outrageous in the story.... Great work. Can't wait to read your next Part II of the trip. Yes, I'm sure it really happened. You are great, so is "Janet"..... Thanks, Lucky MM

whodareswins2whodareswins2about 12 years ago
Part II

Please complete part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Mind bloowing story.....

I feel may be a story in a story, as the husband understands her need to explore other possibilities, I am very much looking forward to reading part 2.

max619max619about 12 years ago
great story

hot story pliz try and make the 2nd part longer as this one was and make the wife relunctant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Can't wait for Part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awesome

thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Damn!

Excellent setup! It's amazing how quickly six pages can go by without even getting to the meat of the story. Definitely looking forward to the rest! xxsilver77@aol.com

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Part two?

Still looking forward to part two of this super-hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please, please, please post part 2.

This is such a great story. I love the build up, the dialog and just as important the planning that goes into getting his wife to fuck another guy. You are awesome newbie. Thank you

lk2wtch@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
send me part 2

can you send me part 2 at lumberjackjonn@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Please . please do the next part. Of all the loving wives stories , yours are the best-----you've got a gift for writing stories ---- please don't let your fans down

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
HOT

A truely erotic epic but you seriously need an editor. Not looking for perfect grammer

or a concept of time but the inadequasies distract from the narrative

newbie2008newbie2008almost 12 years agoAuthor
Please read the rest of the story

Hello and please forgive for late responses, it's NEWBIE2008... sorry for the delay: (The last half of "Unaffordable Vacation" is finally, finally, ready): I'm trying to see if I can make only a few pennies with my writing. So please visit adultebookshop.com for the connclusion of this story if you can. The entire story is titled "Vacation in Paradise." It costs next to nothing, under $3.00. I truly hope you enjoy it.

I am not trying to get rich I assure you, just trying to see if the continuations of all my stories are good enough. I have many stories like this one, half finished, but would love to launch them on Literotica, and finish them on adultebookshop.com under my pen name Nathan Pike. Please comment on adultebookshop.com and let the publisher know if you want more of my stories. I have a ton, and am ready to finish them. Indeed, I will finish them if I can launch them on Literotica, and finish them with adultebookshop.com.

I apologize for the late responses. I have found that it is wildly difficult to maintain a full time salaried management job, and do what I love, write. Thank you very much for reading. I will soon announce which story truly is mine and my wifes.

Thanks for reading,

newvie2008 / Nathan Pike

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

The old free first part but pay for the ending routine. Keep your stories. Not interested.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome follow-up

Hey newbie,

Love the continuation of this story, and happy to pay. Really looking forward to seeing you go wild on the second part of the vacation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Written by a mercenary fag.

Bad. 1.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
Obviously the husband

Is a closeted fag! This story stunk just like this charade these two sick individuals call a marriage.... Why get married if its your OK with your wife fucking another man? What type of a woman would agree to do this? Gave this garbage a 1!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Obviously Danger

is an out-of-the-closet fag. Anyone with a nickname "Danger" is either 7 years old or a full on peter-puffer. Fuckin hilarious! "danger"... lol

Gale82Gale82almost 12 years ago
Two things

1. The story was fine - up until the ending. The sudden decision by the narrator that he wants his wife to do the same with other guys just doesn't ring true at all. Up until then, the slow careful set-up worked pretty well and the decision to make it a drunken session made it believeable. To be honest, I don't think the first part should have continued much beyond that point - if at all. If it had ended there, I would have given it a 5*

2. I appreciate your hope of making a little cash out of your writing, and I'm sure some of the real fans of cuckoldry will help you out. Personally, I won't. The final part of the first story was already, in my opinion, becoming a parody of itself and I was definitely beginning to lose interest. If it was on posted here I might, out of curiosity, give it a chance - but I'm not sure that I'd really want to.

gordo12gordo12almost 12 years ago
We've been waiting more than a year for part 2

Don't make us hunt you down and force you to write...:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another great story

When will part II be released???Bioman57@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Write more.

Good stuff, write more.

farnorthhotfarnorthhotover 11 years ago
fabulous!

loved it.. very very erotic.. a real turn-on..

please give us number two

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very erotic up until the cuck mentioned a gangbang

Then, I threw up in my mouth because the writer jumped several sharks that were already circling the marriage.

Personally, there is NO way I'd have ever shared my wife when she was alive. That kink isn't at all appealing, it's just disgusting and toxic on too many levels to count.

I hit 60 recently and suddenly realized it had been years since I'd felt the soft warm lips of a loving woman caress mine, and even more years since I'd had sex with anything but my palm. My life as a widower has been straight arrow and not once did I entertain any of the adulterous propositions I'd gotten from roughly a dozen fine looking and young but married females with, I presume, a father figure complex.

However, word to the wise (and this is meant as a warning for all you young jerks who dare to imagine sharing you wife or girlfriend): I've been chatting with other older gents I know. A surprising number are just like me - snow on the rooftop but a warm fire burning in the chimney. A lot of us keep quite fit, have better than average size cocks with or without little blue pills. We're seasoned gentlemen with IQ's higher than you fence posts. We've more than a little savings stashed away and nobody to spend it on.

So, my attitude and ethics have changed. The next young lassie who flirts with me, with (or without) her stupid husband's approval, I will seduce and bed. Then, I'll do all I can to steal her from him. Might not be able to keep her for long; hell, considering my age she'll probably kill me, but what a way to go. OTOH, you pathetic cuck, you who for whatever ungodly reason get turned on from the fantasy of treating your mate like a cheap powertool or used dvd you'd lend to a neighbor, you are going to lose. Cause I'm not going to return her. She's not going to want me to. You're going to lose the best thing in your life because you opened Pandora's box. Hope you live a long lonely existence regretting being so stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Second part?

A second part please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot and insane!

Good story.....a 4 for me.

i take back the 5th, because it becomes an irritation that you seem to have missed the difference between genitals and gentiles, a large number of spelling and difficult grammatical errors.

I know, I know, but it really does matter. Perhaps oyu could get some editorial help to clean up some of those difficulties...

but good story-telling!

MicroronMicroronover 11 years ago
5 Stars Except The Suggested Group Gang Bang..

Highly eroticly charged. Perhaps you might consider leaving out the suggested gang bang at the very end. The principle male character suddenly became lacking in credibility... The plot becomes unrealistic... well it actually caused me to shudder... I think the story will pale if it continues down this path. It will go from erotic to patahalogical. All the best... the story has been powerfully compelling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

Just love your story, all your stories as a matter of fact. Please just finish what you started, and do it soon.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous