The Unexpected Surprise

Story Info
My Wife's cousin turns up where I least expected it.
13.3k words
4.67
25.5k
31
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people are over 18.

------------------------------------

A number of years ago before I met and married my current wife Ruth I was married to Donna for just over a decade. Things obviously started well enough and we fucked every chance I could get. I did most of the initiating but Donna was up for most things. We fucked in all sorts of places, in the car of course, in fields, sand dunes and everywhere in her and my parents houses. We got caught a few times (not by our parents) but that just added to the thrill. I had a group of teenage guys watch us from the distance as we fucked in the sand dunes and an old man watched Donna swallow a load of my cum while she sucked my cock in a car park and he stood at the window. I still don't think she realised that she had been watched...

A few years went by and I did the decent thing and asked her to marry me. She immediately said yes and after a short engagement we were married at 23.

Thats when everything started to go down hill... I honestly don't know what happened. I believe that she was only keeping me happy sexually so I would ask her to marry me. As soon as that ring was on we started having less and less sex and it was only ever in our bedroom with the lights off.

Somehow we managed to have two kids and after our second child was born (exactly 9 months to the day after my birthday) sex was off the table.

I tried to talk to her about it but was made to feel like some sort of pervert for wanting sex with my wife. I could have chalked it up to hormones but that would have been an easy excuse for her. I just think she was happy being the stay at home mum and having me work all the hours to pay the bills. She did admit that she was worried about getting pregnant again but when I told her I would use condoms and not cum inside her she told me she didn't care if she never had sex again.

That was that... From then on I sorted myself out and probably got slightly addicted to porn. I never asked again and she never offered.

After a few months of us getting nowhere and growing further and further apart I decided to sign up to a hookup website and see what else was out there. If Donna didn't want to have sex with me that was her choice but I wasn't going to be celibate the rest of my life.

I browsed through several profiles and got chatting to a few people. I eventually met up with one girl and we had a VERY enjoyable couple of hours at her apartment when I was supposed to be working late. The sex was great but she lived a bit too far away for it to become a regular thing.

I decided one day to see if there were any escorts nearby who would 'scratch my itch' as such without any sort of emotional connection. I know everyone has their own thoughts and opinions on escorts and I would have been one of the ones who said that I would never have paid for sex, however after months in a loveless marriage I was more than happy to pay for their services. I was concerned about girls having been forced into it and having a pimp controlling everything but I found a reputable website where all the girls were independent and I decided to only look at ones with verified photos and good reviews.

It was the summer and Donna had decided to bring the kids to her mums for the week for a break. I was more than happy to let them go, using the excuse of having to work as to why I wouldn't be able to join them.

I narrowed down my escort search to a couple of girls I liked the look of who were in a town about 20 minutes drive away. I didn't want to use someone local in case I was seen.

I messaged them both to see if either of them was free on Wednesday evening and one of them was. Jenny was a 25 year old from Switzerland with long blond hair and a stunning body. We agreed a price and a time and she gave me the address of the hotel where she was staying. I was to text her when I arrived and she would give me the room number.

Wednesday evening arrived and I was horny as hell but nervous as well.

I had a shower before I left the house and arrived in good time.

I texted Jenny from the car park telling her I had just arrived and she told me to come on up, room 512.

Walking through the hotel lobby to the lifts I wondered did the staff know why I was there or did I just look like another guest....

The lift opened at the fifth floor and after looking around to see if there was anyone about I found room 512 and knocked gently on the door.

It was opened a few seconds later and all I could see was Jenny's face, she had her body hidden behind the open door. She asked if I was Pete and after confirming that I was she told me to come in and make myself comfortable.

I went into the room and looked around. It was a nice hotel with a decent sized room and a large king sized bed.

I turned back to talk to Jenny and I'm sure my mouth must have dropped open. She was absolutely stunning. She had a figure to die for and most of it was on show. She was wearing high heels, stockings, a tiny black g-string and a see through lace bra which barely contained her gorgeous boobs.

"Wow" was all I could say.

"I take it you approve then?" replied Jenny, doing a twirl and giving me a look at her stunning ass. Her skin was silky smooth and I couldn't wait to get my hands on that ass.

"Oh I approve all right." I replied, unable to keep the smile off my face, "You look incredible."

"Thanks." she replied, moving closer to me and giving me a quick kiss on the lips. "Have you the money we agreed and then we can get started?"

I handed over the money and she disappeared into the bathroom for a minute before coming back out.

"Why don't we get you out of those clothes and see what I have to work with?" she said, starting to unbutton my shirt.

I set my shirt to one side once she had it unbottoned and watched as she started on my jeans, pulling off my belt and pulling open the buttons. She got down on her knees in front of me and I got a great view of her boobs as she pulled down my jeans followed quickly by my boxer shorts.

"Very nice" she smiled up at me as she took my hardening cock in her warm hand. "Do you want me to suck it?"

"Definitely", I gasped, as if I was ever going to say no.

"With or without a condom?" she asked.

"Without." I replied, thinking I was in heaven and hoping I wouldn't blow my load as soon as I felt her lips on my cock.

She gave it a quick clean with a baby wipe before taking my cock in her hand and into her warm wet mouth.

"Fuck..." I gasped, not having had a blowjob in more years than I cared to remember.

"Soon..." replied Jenny, looking up at me, trying to smile with a mouth full of my cock.

I couldn't believe this was happening and I couldn't believe I hadn't cum straight away but I was looking forward to getting my cock buried in Jenny's pussy.

After a few minutes she stopped sucking my cock. "Would you like to fuck me now?"

"Oh God yes." I replied.

"Lie on the bed first and let me ride that nice big cock."

I got up on the bed and lay back with my head on the pillow, my hard cock standing to attention.

Jenny got up and straddled my legs, slowly wanking my cock. She bent towards me and started kissing down my body ending up kissing the tip of my cock before she moved over and pulled off her g-string. I admired her cute ass as she reached over to the bedside table and opened a condom. She took my cock in one hand and expertly slid the condom on with the other.

She then straddled my legs once more giving me a good view of her shaved pussy.

She rubbed her pussy up and down my hard cock a few times before sitting up and taking it in her hand. She lined it up with her pussy before slowly lowering herself down on to it.

I was in heaven.... her pussy was warm and tight and she seemed to be gripping my cock as she rose slowly up and down.

"Do you like that?" she whispered.

"Definitely," I replied, smiling, "Your pussy feels so good."

She fucked me like that for a few minutes before leaning back and unhooking her bra.

Her tits were amazing. She leaned forward letting them swing in front of my face as she rode my cock. I grabbed them both and pinched and squeezed her nipples, taking turns sucking on each of them. I could have stayed like that for hours....

"Do you want to change position?" she asked after a couple of minutes.

"Will you turn round and fuck me so I can watch your ass?" I asked.

"Sure." she replied smiling, before lifting up slightly and turning round, keeping my cock buried deep inside her.

She leant forward and slowly started fucking me again.

I have to say her ass was one of the hottest I have ever seen and that includes a lot of porn stars...

I took hold of each cheek as she fucked me, bouncing her ass up and down harder and harder on my cock. I was so close to cumming and the thought of cumming too soon made me slow down and try and think of anything but what was happening.

"Are you going to cum?" asked Jenny, leaning back and looking over her shoulder.

I just nodded, still trying to think of something less sexy.

"We can't that now can we." she said, lifting herself up off my cock. "At least not yet... Maybe I should just play with myself for a bit?"

She then sat back and spread her legs, slipping a finger inside her pussy, her other hand squeezing one of her gorgeous boobs.

"I'm not sure that's helping." I laughed.

She just smiled at me and continued fingering her pussy, adding a second finger.

I was mesmerised but I knew I wasn't going to cum just by watching her so I let her pleasure herself for a few minutes as I slowly wanked my cock, keeping it nice and hard.

"Do you want to fuck me again?" she asked, taking her fingers from her pussy, before sucking each one. "Or do you want me to suck your cock?"

"Suck my cock and then get on all fours for me. I want to fuck you doggy style."

She did as I asked and came over and took my condom covered cock into her mouth once more. She licked and sucked me like that for a couple of minutes before turning round and getting on all fours.

She looked over her shoulder at me and wiggled her ass.

I didn't need asking twice and I lined my cock up with her pussy and slammed it deep inside her. I grabbed her ass with both hands and fucked her hard, my balls slapping against her.

The moans coming from Jenny encouraged me to keep fucking her harder and harder. She threw her head back, her long hair flowing down her back. I wound it round my hand and pulled her head towards me as my cock plunged inside her.

After a minute I pushed her down flat on the bed, her pussy gripping my cock tight.

I was close to cumming and I wasn't sure where I wanted to cum.

"I'm going to cum soon." I moaned, "where do you want it?"

"Anywhere at all." she replied, breathlessly.

"Anywhere?" I replied, slightly shocked.

"Anywhere...." she replied.

The thought of cumming all over her pushed me over the edge. I pulled out, ripping off my cock and turned Jenny onto her back.

I straddled her gorgeous body and wanked my hard cock furiously before spurt after spurt of my cum exploded from its tip.

I aimed my cock firstly towards her boobs before coating her face.

Finally my cock stopped spurting.

"Fuck me," gasped Jenny, looking up at me, "That's a LOT of cum."

"Sorry." I replied, collapsing beside her on the bed. "It's been a while."

"It's ok," she smiled, licking some cum from her fingers, "I like being covered in a man's cum."

"Let me get you some tissues." I suggested, getting up to go to the bathroom.

I came back a couple of minutes later after cleaning myself up a bit. Jenny was still lying on the bed, playing with the pools of my cum that were all over her body.

"You've left quite a mess." she smiled, as I handed her some tissues.

"It was amazing." I replied, "You are sexy as fuck."

"Thanks." she replied, "You're not too bad yourself. Some of my clients aren't exactly Brad Pitt if you know what I mean."

"So why do you do this?" I asked, as I went to get my clothes.

"Well I wanted to travel and I needed some way of paying for it." she replied. "I tried bar work but it was long hours for not much pay. One of my friends suggested I should try this as I love sex so here I am. I love getting fucked and I get to stay in nice hotels and see a lot of the world. It's a win win."

"Fair enough." I replied as I buttoned up my shirt. "I wish someone would pay me to fuck..."

"You never know." she replied, finally getting up off the bed after having wiped off most of my cum. "There are a lot of lonely women out there."

"Thanks" I replied, "But I think I'll stick to the day job for now."

Jenny went to the door to let me out. As she stood on her toes and checked the peep hole I took the opportunity to take one last look at her cute ass. It really was something else....

"Ok, you're clear." she said, catching me staring at her. "Maybe I'll see you again."

She gave me a quick kiss on the lips as I left and I wondered why I had never done something like this before now.

The next few weeks flew by and I thought more and more about my experience wondering if I should book another appointment.

A few days later Donna announced that she was going to her mums for the afternoon and would be staying for dinner and wouldn't be home until bed time. I decided that would be as good a time as any and started browsing for another escort.

I stuck to the same area and was slightly disappointed to see that Jenny wasn't coming up as an option although I thought a bit of variety would be nice.

I got in touch with a 26 year old blonde called Fiona and arranged to meet her that evening. She had text me with a list of options which I wasn't sure if that was a good idea or not but at least I knew where I stood when it came to what was on offer, and more importantly how much it cost.

She had an amazing figure according to the photos I had seen online and I was looking forward to my time with her.

I texted her when I arrived in her general area and she gave me instructions on how to find her apartment.

When I arrived at the door she let me in and I was pleased to see that she was wearing some very sexy lingerie. Her figure was stunning, she was very petite with a cute ass and amazing boobs. They were 'enhanced' according to the website and I was looking forward to getting my hands on them.

Once she had confirmed what 'services' I wanted I handed over the cash and she told me to get undressed and lie on the bed.

She retrieved a condom from the table beside the bed and after putting it on my hard cock she took it in her mouth and gave me one hell of a blowjob. This was starting out very well indeed.

After just a couple of minutes she asked did I want to fuck her. I said yes and she rubbed some lube over my cock before straddling it and lowering herself down on to it.

She felt tight as she bounced on my cock but her crying out sounded fake to me. "Oh yes, that's it big boy. Fuck me." I wasn't sure if she was just putting on a show or not.

After a couple of minutes she undid her bra and when I took hold of her boobs, she moved my hands away saying that her boobs were too sensitive to touch!!!

She rode me for a couple more minutes before lifting herself off me and suggesting we tried doggy style. She had a very cute ass and I had no problem changing positions, hoping that maybe I could control things a bit more.

I slid my cock back into her tight pussy and grabbed her ass with both hands and started fucking her from behind.

"Oh that's it. Fuck me with that big cock." she said, not with much conviction. "Oh fuck yes. More."

It was off putting to say the least and I was beginning to wonder had I made a mistake.

I pushed her down flat on the bed moving up slightly to get my cock nice and deep inside her, still gripping her ass.

"Yes, yes... that's it big boy." she cried. At this stage it felt like she was nearly reading from a script.

I pulled out a couple of minutes later not really enjoying it.

"Do you want me to ride you again?" she asked as I lay back on the bed.

I said yes but my heart wasn't really in it. She straddled me and took my cock in her hand. It wasn't as hard as it was when I first arrived and after rubbing it a couple of times on her pussy she suggested that she just give me a hand job.

I agreed and after pulling off the condom she put some lube on my cock and I lay back and imagined it was one of my favourite porn stars wanking me off. I came a couple of minutes later.

She handed me a couple of wipes to clean myself up and I was dressed and away twenty minutes after I arrived...

Obviously not ever escort is the same and maybe I just got lucky first time round to find one that enjoyed what she did.

I didn't even think about repeating the experience again for a few months, just sorting myself out watching porn.

In November we were invited to a family wedding. One of Donna's cousins was getting married and I was looking forward to it. Even though Donna and I weren't getting along her cousins were good fun and I was more than looking forward to a night out letting my hair down and having a few drinks and some laughs.

The wedding was in a local hotel so we got a taxi there, leaving the kids with my parents for the night.

When we arrived we chatted with all the family members and after the service we were lucky enough to be seated at a table with several of Donna's cousins and their other halves. I was particularly happy as Donna's cousins Gill and Vanessa were at our table. They were both stunners and great fun. I got on really well with their husbands too.

Gill had raven coloured hair whereas Vanessa was blonde. They both had incredible figures and I had fantasised about fucking them on several occasions.

On this occasion Gill was wearing a short electric blue dress that showed off her figure to perfection.

Vanessa was more conservatively dressed in a long maxi dress but the material clung to her curves in all the right places and there was enough of her cleavage on show to keep me interested.

Donna on the other hand looked decidedly old and frumpy in a long dark smock that did nothing for her figure.

We all chatted over dinner and it was great to catch up with everyone. Donna was a bit quiet on it but I didn't care. I had enough conversation from her cousins and their partners to make it an enjoyable evening.

Once the tables had been cleared there was a group singing followed by a DJ. I spent most of my time going between the bar and the dance floor. I danced with Gill and Vanessa quite a bit and by the end of the night we were all exhausted and quite tipsy.

We left in a taxi around one after agreeing that we needed to meet up more often.

Donna hardly said a word on the way home and went straight to bed as soon as we got in. I stayed up with a night cap and fantasised about what I would love to do to Gill and Vanessa.

A couple of weeks after the wedding I was browsing the escort website to see if there was anyone who took my fancy. I still looked most weeks, not wanting my last experience to put me off and I was getting tired of sorting myself out. I wanted some female company.

Browsing through the towns that I normally checked I came across a girl called Lily and she bore a striking resemblance to Gill. She had a cracking body on her but her face was blurred out. The photos showed her wearing a few different sets of lingerie, each one as sexy as the last. There were photos of her bent over a chair, her ass looking very inviting and ones of her topless showing off her amazing boobs.

I thought of my fantasies that had me fucking Gill and messaged her hoping she would be free later that week.

If I couldn't have Gill at least I would have the next best thing.