The Unexpected Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I pulled out, cum practically flooding from Gill's pussy.

She rolled over and spread her legs, dipping her fingers inside her pussy, amazed at how much cum was on them when she pulled them out.

She looked over at us both before lifting her fingers to her mouth and sucking them clean.

Our cocks twitched at the site making me wonder if we had one last round in us.

It didn't go unnoticed by Gill. "Let me suck your cocks boys and see if you have one last fuck in you for tonight."

We crawled over the bed towards Gill who sat up and for the next few minutes took turns at sucking our cocks.

It didn't take long with Gill's expert cock sucking to get us both hard again. "Ok boys," she smiled, "I think that should do it. One last fuck?"

"Sounds good me to me." I replied quickly.

"Ok pick a hole then guys." replied Gill.

"I want to cum in your ass." I replied.

"I'm not keen on sloppy seconds," replied Darren, looking over towards me. "I want to cum down your throat."

"Each to their own." I replied, before grabbing Gill by the legs and pulling her round towards me. I made sure her head was hanging off the edge of the bed so Darren could fuck her throat.

Remembering the cuffs on Gill's wrist and ankles I asked her to spread her legs nice and wide. I took hold of one wrist and clipped it to her ankle before doing the same with the other one.

Her pussy and ass were now spread wide. I rubbed my hard cock over her cum covered pussy, before slowly easing it inside her cute asshole.

It felt tight after the looseness of her pussy but I preferred it tight, the friction heightening the pleasure on my cock.

With her head back over the edge of the bed Darren lined his cock up with her open mouth before sliding it inside.

Gill gagged slightly as he buried it as deep as he could, his balls resting on her forehead.

After a few seconds he pulled out allowing Gill to catch her breath before sliding it in again.

As I fucked her tight ass Darren fucked her throat, Gill was restrained enough that she couldn't stop either of us even if she wanted to.

Darren played with her boobs and I played with her cum covered pussy as we used both ends of her.

After a few minutes there was a muffled cry from Gill, her body tensing as she orgasmed once more.

"Fuck me that was intense." she gasped, as Darren pulled his cock from her mouth to let her catch her breath.

After she caught her breath we both started fucking her again and I could feel the familiar tingling in my cock that meant I was going to cum soon.

I pulled her thighs in tight to me and fucked her harder and harder until I cried out that I was cumming again, my cock spurting its third load deep inside Gill's ass.

After a minute to catch my breath, I pulled my shrinking cock out of her cute ass, a few drops of my cum leaking out after it.

I undid the straps on Gills wrists and ankles as I was sure that it couldn't have been that comfortable.

As soon as I had, she reached for Darren's balls and ass and as he fucked her throat she played with him, squeezing his balls and ass until he could take no more and emptied his load down Gill's throat.

She gagged as she tried to swallow it all, some cum spluttering out the side of her mouth.

As soon as his cock stopped spurting Darren withdrew it from her mouth and she sat up, swallowing the last of his cum before catching her breath.

There was cum dripping from her chin, her ass and her pussy and she looked well and truly fucked.

"Well that was a night to remember." she said, grinning from ear to ear like the cat that got the cream... or the cum in this case.

"Definitely." I replied, smiling, "Glad you enjoyed it."

"Amazing as ever Lily." said Darren. "I didn't think I would ever get the chance to cum in your pussy."

"I think I might have got carried away." she replied, blushing slightly.

Darren and I started picking up our discarded clothes to get dressed. It took me a minute to find my boxers and by the time I had Darren was dressed.

"Thanks again Lily." said Darren, giving Gill a kiss on the cheek. "Hopefully see you soon?"

"For sure." she replied before walking him to the door.

I took my time sorting out my clothes and when Gill came in I had just started pulling on my boxers.

"Did you enjoy that then?" she asked, coming over to me and giving me a kiss on the lips. I could taste the salty taste of Darrens cum but Gill's lips were so soft and inviting that I didn't care.

"How could I not." I replied, giving her ass a quick squeeze.

"Have you to rush home?"

"Not particularly" I replied, "Why?"

"Would you like to join me in the shower and you can scrub my back?"

"I'd love to." I replied as she took my hand and led the way.

She unbuckled all her leather straps, leaving her completely nude and as beautiful as ever.

She took my hand and led me into the large shower, making sure the water was warm before washing her face.

She took my head in her hands and as the water sprayed all around us she explored my mouth with her tongue. I grabbed her ass pulling her in towards me and kissed her back.

After a minute or two she stopped kissing me and got some shower gel in her hands before rubbing it all over my cock and balls. She slowly washed my cock, giving it a long slow wank as her other hand played with my balls before eventually rinsing it off.

She looked me in the eyes and smiled before dropping to her knees and taking my cock in her warm mouth once again.

If you had asked me ten minutes ago if I had one more load of cum in my I would have said no but now?

As she slowly deep throated my cock one hand played with my balls and the other rubbed at her own pussy.

I watched as she slipped a finger inside, followed quickly by a second one.

As she pleasured herself in front of me I gently grabbed hold of the back of her head and slowly fucked her mouth.

After a few minutes her hand sped up, rubbing furiously at her pussy before her whole body tensed with yet another orgasm. My cock never left her mouth....

She looked me in the eyes once she had caught her breath and quickly started sucking on my cock, wanting me to cum deep in her mouth.

I was close but I had already cum so many times I wasn't sure if I had any more in me.

After a minute or two she reached a hand underneath me and I felt a finger probing at my asshole.

I looked down at her and she smiled, my cock still in her mouth.

She rubbed around it for a minute or two and then taking some shower gel on the end of her manicured finger she slipped it inside me.

Fuck me... I exploded.... I held tightly on to the back of her head as cum shot from my cock and straight down her throat.

After a minute to catch my breath she pulled her finger from my ass and let my cock drop from her mouth, but not before swallowing all my cum.

"I think you might have enjoyed that?" she smiled, giving me a quick kiss on the lips. "Maybe next time you'll let me fuck your ass with a strap-on as I wank you off?"

"Next time?" I asked, smiling.

"I'm hoping so." she smiled before squeezing out some more shower gel to get properly cleaned this time.

We scrubbed each others backs... as well as lots of other areas before getting out and drying off.

I got dressed while Gill put on a short silk dressing gown.

She walked me to the door, her cute ass swaying from side to side under her short dressing gown.

"This was fun." she said, giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Glad you enjoyed it." I replied, smiling. "It's certainly a night I'll never forget. I'll be in touch soon if thats ok?"

"For sure." she replied, opening the door.

I drove home in a daze hardly believing what had just happened.

A few weeks later I text Gill's business number and it came back as no longer in service.

I looked for her online to see if she had any posts up on social media about what she was up to in general but her account had been deactivated.

That wasn't a good sign. I didn't want to text her normal number just in case and I couldn't just ask Donna so I left it, hoping that I would find out sooner rather than later.

A month or two later Donna and I finally went our separate ways. I don't think she was that bothered and I was happier being on my own.

It was probably about a year later when I bumped into Gill one night at the supermarket. She still looked as stunning as ever, even with no makeup, wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

After commiserating with me about Donna I asked her how she was and told her that I had tried to get in touch.

It turn's out that Andy found out about her part-time job. He stopped at the shop one night on his way home to say hello and nobody knew anything about her. When she got home that night he confronted her, thinking she was having an affair.

Gill broke down and told him everything, about how she only did it because they needed the money and how she cut down on who she was seeing once he got his new job. She blamed him partly for not wanting her and after showing him how much she had saved they decided to try and work through it on the understanding that she would give it all up.

They are very happy now and slightly more adventurous in the sex department.

She swore that she didn't mention me even though he asked about her clients so my secret was safe.

I wished her all the best and told her that I would never forget our times together.

The end...