All Comments on 'The Unintentional Affair'

by Solo1974

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino8 months ago

So, So implausible it is stupid. Not even vaguely realistic.

LucieLou007LucieLou0078 months ago

Very good nice slow burner, hoping their is a Part 2 :D

Impo_64Impo_648 months ago

I agree with @northstanderrhino! The stupidity began when the writer couldn't define sister in law! First was "our" then was "her"! From there the way was always down to garbage level! Stop while you can!

MattblackUKMattblackUK8 months ago

Unfortunately this kind of stuff plays out in real life, so some readers won't like it as it might be a little too close to reality for comfort.

ReedRichardsReedRichards8 months ago

Jane’s husband wasn’t taking care of business, so yeah, this stuff can happen. LW commentariat doesn’t like that kind of thing, but it happens in real life, more often than anyone wants to admit.

Bham487Bham4878 months ago

Just felt like a waste of time. Nothing really new or interesting.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper69898 months ago

Excellent first story. You certainly set the stage for another chapter.

Regguy69Regguy698 months ago

The definition of sister-in-law was a small distraction, but otherwise, it was pretty good. Roy is obviously playing her and there is little doubt the neglected wife is an easy target. Let's just hope they get caught before too much damage is done.

Write a follow on piece, please.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown8 months ago

I'm betting your mother has changed her mind and wishes she aborted you....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Tempted waiting for the real action. Hubby can't help and she needs sex.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So you knew about this affair? And the skank is still your wife? And the brother in law is still alive? How sad for you just another cuck and skank whore story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Stupid story when husband is automatically a loser and somebody else is a stud. Wife is cheating skank slut no matter how you look at it. Nothing erotic here.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

About as believeable as a 3 uttered cow.... and she will soon lose everything in her worthless life she cares a out... Good for her she does not deserve a family

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It was your first attempt--it should be your last.

exposewife2018exposewife20188 months ago

Great first effort. Please post part 2. As someone who actually went through this with my wife's sister I was aroused by it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

How old are you? Look up brother in law's definition.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good idea until the E.D. It really felt like, "oh by the way Imma drop this nuclear device here and I hope that's ok "

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So it sounds like Roy will soon end up between Jane's thighs. And the mention of Roy's Uncle Reuben pretty much telegraphs a double penetration scene in the making after Reuben drops a hint of blackmail in Jane's ear. After all, Roy had to inherit his sleazy traits from some part of his family. How do we know this will probably happen? Because Reuben watched Roy with Jane, knowing she is married, and kept his mouth shut. Such is the garbage Loving Wives has become.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As some comments have said it often happens in real life but only with people who have no respect for their spouse. If they are not getting what they desire in their marriage then talk about it and either fix the problem or divoice. Have respect for what they already have and where what they have, came from and what they have not put into it. It takes two to tango, if one side grew away from the other or became disinterested, find out why. Surprise surprise. you may be the reason. If you are to blame and dont care enough dont complain if you dont get the result you want. You both must have cared enough at the begining or you should not have married.

Undecided2BsureUndecided2Bsure8 months ago

Jane was a manager for a major bridal dress company then she was a self-described 'haggard old housewife' which is contrdictory. 1 star for this obvious mistake

RTR10RTR108 months ago

Looking forward to reading the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why do all these cuck fetish fantasies involve a husband described as having E.D., being wimpy, or just "not enough" for their wives? If the husband can perform at all he's always a one shot wonder who then passes out exhausted from the effort. I think the writers of this stuff see themselves as Alpha, bull, stud, he-men who lord over the wimp hubbies. They can't fathom the idea that the husbands would be on par with them, giving them meat pearl earrings by kicking their balls up to their earlobes! Roy needs to be bit(h slapped into the next decade by Jane's husband. Then Jane needs to be looking for a new apartment... maybe with Roy who will need assisted living help.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Maybe the title should be changed to "the-intentional-affair", because these events can't happen by chance. But, anyway, this is just anoter fetish-cuck fiction tale, right ?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"our brother-in-law"... somebody is confused, or someone is married to their sibling. It's one of the partner's in-law, it's the other's actual brother. You got that much wrong in the first sentence, didn't bother with the rest.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

He is the lowest kind of scum, and she’s not much better.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Anon wrote: "our brother-in-law"... somebody is confused, or someone is married to their sibling. It's one of the partner's in-law, it's the other's actual brother.

-

That's not true. For example, my wife has a sister. Her husband is a brother-in-law to both of us. I too have a sister. Her husband is also a brother-in-law to both of us.

-

That said, the story is a bit confusing in that Roy's wife to be, Lisa, is introduced as Jane's sister-in-law. Now, Roy could be her second husband with her first husband being Jane's brother. However, that would not make Roy their brother-in-law as Lisa is no longer their sister-in-law. That only leaves her being the sister of Jane's husband. As the story appears to start out being told from said husband's perspective, that would be a weird way to introduce Lisa. However, we quickly learn that 1) only the intro is from the husband's perspective and 2) the husband isn't even important enough to have a name. Thus, it's not surprising that Lisa would introduced as Jane's sister-in-law rather than his sister...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous