All Comments on 'The Unspoken Society Pt. 02: First Interview'

by Antonio_y_Cleopatra

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
UnfetteredMaleUnfetteredMale5 months ago

Really enjoy the steady pacing of this storyline - very hot, great set up, nice moving through the progression. Great writing and anxious to see more!

i122i1225 months ago

I’m looking forward to the next challenge they are offered. There is something both erotic and scary about being fucked with an audience, especially when someone in that audience is your spouse.

OnlyJuan4OnlyJuan45 months ago

Excellent start… looking forward to more installments.

CatHouseGuy20CatHouseGuy205 months ago

Well, I'm still leery of this society of the "beautiful people" "high achievers" and their tale of how they will help Traci and Justin with all aspects of life and relationships. Of course then I realize that I'm too busy trying to put this story in terms of realism and all the pitfalls that could bring.

So now buying into story as told....the road our couple is on is indeed quite erotic. The intimate scenes are all very well written and lead right in to the next conversations about joining this society. Interview scenes also well done. I do look forward to reading the next section with the loving couple each performing in front of the group.

I feel certain that both will let go and completely immerse themselves into the action.

BGHillmanBGHillman5 months ago

Awesome story!! Very attention riveting!

Overtime171Overtime1715 months ago

I hope both of the leads have SOME sort of doubts at some point; they're a little too trusting of this situation and are almost too into it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntonio_y_Cleopatra@Antonio_y_Cleopatra
I like to read stories where there is mutual respect, trust, and affection between the characters. Some of the hottest stories occur when the characters must wrestle with trust--can they trust their partner with their most personal emotions? There is a trust divide that separa...