All Comments on 'The Unspoken Society Pt. 04: Members'

by Antonio_y_Cleopatra

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This series has been one of the most erotic and well written that I have ever experienced. The thought of such a club is intoxicating and thrilling. Thank you for writing this...I can't wait for the adventure to continue.

Overtime171Overtime1715 months ago

I just think that Justin and Traci were a little too accepting of what ultimately was a creepy situation where they were partially almost groomed and taken advantage of. I love your work and have avidly followed it for years; I guess this adventure just wasn't to my tastes

VeryTallVeryTall5 months ago

Very thought provoking- wishing I had a relationship like that. Please continue exploring this

flguyjaxflguyjax5 months ago

Wow, love this story and I am anxious to see what direction you take it!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I think this is a brilliant concept, exploring where relationships can go. It is very well written and has had me thoroughly captivated from the start.

I only have one question, how is this facility funded?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. I can hardly wait for the next chapter. Please reread the part where the two couples are having dinner. I think you reversed some of the names.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

Your writing ability is great. Thank you. For this overall story, it passes the realistic stage and climbs into a fantasy stage. There is absolutely no way that a group of College age students, hormones still flying hard, have the emotional maturity to indulge in what you've outlined. Now if there were University faculty involved, older and with a much greater Life experience level that has fostered what might be called the more "deviant" explorations of sexuality and relationships, then it might be more believable. Also, being pedantic, the sheer cost of setting up this type of "Society/Club" is way outside what College/University students could afford. Unless they are all Trust Fund kids and "Mummy and Daddy" are very rich, funding everything for them.

Still, let's not let reality interfare with a good story. Cheers.

sumnermartinsumnermartin5 months ago

I think this is the kind of introspective inquiry that all couples need to have. Not having discussions about how you fit together as a couple lead to misunderstandings that ultimately result to divorce or at least breakups. Thank you for raising this issue.

CatHouseGuy20CatHouseGuy205 months ago

Mixed feelings about the whole society thing. Besides having sex with many other "attractive" people, the "club" sure seems to have almost unreachable goals of affecting all aspects of the member's lives. Then there was the line about "we will hook you up with people". Hold on...isn't the basic tenant aligned with swinging is "No means No". Plus want them to have date nights with other members. Seems like decisions that our couple should only make for themselves. No matter how thorough the entry process, not every member will be an outstanding human and not every person appeals sexually to others....that comes down to individual tastes.

The writing is well done, the idea of the society is interesting. The sexual scenes have been well done without going overboard. Perhaps my mixed feelings come back to just how quickly and easily Justin and Traci have adapted and jumped in. Seems like most 20 year old couples would have more angst and minor issues when taking the huge leap that this society will entail.

jwswinglejwswingle5 months ago

Direction still good. Will the club just be vasual, wanted but non binding sex and lust? Will some-or all-of it bend towards polyamory? Will the girls get more total added relationships (FFM, FF, FFF?) than the guys do? You know, let's just sit back and enjoy the show, and the self-discovery.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago
more please

well developed charactors and location ..U can add more people or go to other campuses the framework for many storys is layed run with it :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very well thought out and good presentation. Now to keep it on track.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well thought out and believable story. Keep it going!

Grail1223Grail12235 months ago

The story was fun and well written. But the 2nd girl/boy friend goes against what the club seems to be about. IMO, keep the club at the club, otherwise it's a polyamory story which is a very different animal.

moedik2moedik25 months ago

A really deep journey toward a loving relationship full of twists and turns. I really enjoyed it so far and look for ward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I agree with another anon poster. A little editing is need, but not much. You reversed a couple of names here and there. (It happened in part 02 as well, as I recall.)

Also, did you mean 'horse cry' as in whinny, or 'hoarse cry', as in breathless exclamation?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntonio_y_Cleopatra@Antonio_y_Cleopatra
I like to read stories where there is mutual respect, trust, and affection between the characters. Some of the hottest stories occur when the characters must wrestle with trust--can they trust their partner with their most personal emotions? There is a trust divide that separa...