The Unspoken Society Pt. 07: Fifth Base

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I also love that she has this innocence about her, even when she is getting dirty. She just lets herself sink into the experience. What turns me on is that she stays true to herself. She isn't doing something she thinks others expect. She just follows her own muse and goes where that leads. So I'm going with her on her journey, and nothing feels better than that."

"Next, I've been getting some hints that she's a little bit submissive, and she wants to share that. I love it. I have to confess. I want a slutty, submissive little girlfriend. I don't know why, but that's what I want. When I was single, I figured that might come with some drama and other negatives, but then I met Traci and found it wrapped up into a successful, loving partner. I couldn't ask for more. And then I find out that she also wants to take the dominant role sometimes, and I'm finding I love that. I want to please her also. I enjoy letting her take charge, so I can let go and not worry about the consequences. Like our first evening at the club. I did some very naughty things, but Traci set them up, and I could stop worrying and enjoy it."

"Finally, let's talk about the morning after. What do I think of my girlfriend day to day? When I see her, I see my friend, my partner, and my mate. I see a hot girl who is kind and caring. I also see the undertones of all the loving and erotic times we have spent together. She is a kaleidoscope of things to me. So I don't forget her slutty times, but they are a part of her just like her caring nature. I hope she sees something similar in me."

"So to put all this together, what would be going through my mind if she really let loose? I would feel a surge of erotic energy. It goes through my whole body like a hot, tingling wave. I think she's felt it from me before. I would also exult in getting my girl to totally break down and live at her deepest, most animal level. We would connect at that level and share everything. It would merge with all the other times we have been together, and I would feel all those dimensions blazing out from her. And afterwards, I know she would be raw and vulnerable, and I would feel protective to bring us both back to a close, connected, mutually respected place. I think that's part of love, to follow your partner wherever they go, and to help bring them back from the journey a little stronger."

"So tell her all that. I know these are words, but they will give her an anchor when she's in the heat of passion."

Traci looked into my eyes a little longer, then she kissed me deeply. She said thank you with that kiss. Then she tucked her head into my neck again.

"Did Monica share anything else with you, baby?"

"She did. She shared a certain fantasy."

Traci snuggled in deeper, bashful. I continued.

"It turned me on. It turned me on a lot. She also shared some tips on what she wanted from me. I'm going to be graded by your report to her."

I felt a slight chuckle from my girlfriend. But she didn't say anything. My dim male brain finally got the message.

"Baby, I'd love to make that fantasy come true. Would you like to join me?"

Traci snuggled in even deeper.

"Daddy?" she murmured.

"Yes, baby girl?"

"Would you make me your bad girl this time? Please?" Wow. There was a lot behind that statement.

"Of course, baby. I'm always here for you."

"Ummmmm," she breathed into my neck.

Okay, Justin. Time to get your act together. Your girlfriend is asking you to take her on a journey. Be a man about it.

I stroked her back and kissed her forehead. She stayed glued to me, her face buried in my chest. My caresses ranged over her ass, and she made little mewing sounds. Oh my God. She was completely handing herself over, and she had regressed to a little girl. The tingling wave launched through my body. She had to feel it.

I kissed down her nose, and she pulled back just enough that I could reach her lips.

"That's it, little girl. Let me in. Let me take care of you."

Her kisses were short and closed lip. Reluctant and yet crazy sexy. Her body hadn't caught up to the fantasy in her mind. I loved the conflict of her letting loose versus the good girl.

I kept my fingertips grazing along her back, legs, and ass. And I kept kissing her, waiting for her to open up. Slowly, she did. I knew my girlfriend, and she couldn't hold out forever with the sensations heating up her body.

When her breath got hot, I pulled back just enough to speak. I kept my fingers gliding along her skin.

"That's it, little girl. I knew you would yield eventually. Your hot little body just can't hold out when pleasure is involved. That's why, deep down, you'll always be a bad little girl. You try to be good, but you can't help it. And you want your Daddy pumping his cock into your tight little ass. It's going to feel so good—all that hot meat sliding back and forth in your forbidden tunnel. No good girl would ever want that, but you know how good it feels. Big, and stretchy, and hot. You'll be on your tummy, your hand playing with your secret places you know so well because you are always getting yourself off. And your hips will be pushing back into that hot cock driving into your butt. You'll push and push and push because you want more pressure. You want your tight ass cheeks pressed into Daddy's hips. You'll be a prone bone little tramp."

I felt a shiver pass through Traci and I latched my lips onto hers. She attacked my lips and slammed her tongue into my mouth. We made out for a while, and my hand moved more and more to her ass. Her moans told me to keep it up.

I nudged her to fully roll over onto her belly, and I kept my lips fastened to hers while my hand ranged deeper between her cheeks. Eventually, I found her pucker, and I massaged the rougher flesh to increasing moans and sighs. I pulled back again.

"Good, little girl. You can feel your sensitive little ass begging for more. Do you want more, baby? Do you want to be a bad little girl? You've got to beg your Daddy. I want you to be a good girl, so you've got to convince me you want to be bad."

"Fuck, Daddy, please, please make me a bad girl. I want you deep in my tight little ass. I want to come with my ass clamping around your hard cock. Please Daddy, give it to me."

"Okay, you kinky little thing. I'll give you what you're begging for. But I'll have to punish you for this later. You're supposed to be a nice, good little girl, baby."

"I know Daddy, but I can't help it."

"It's alright, sweetheart. Sometimes you just have to be bad."

With that, I found the lube and got a little on my fingers. Then I resumed kissing her. I wanted Traci to feel as much intimacy as possible before I got behind her and reamed her ass. While I kissed, my fingers spread the slickness around her pucker. Traci hiked her ass a little, inviting me in. I gently probed and she moaned her assent. I pushed my finger just a little ways inside. Traci's lips sucked mine, wanting more. I waited for her to make the next move.

She did. I felt her push her ass open on my finger and hike her hips a little more.

"That's it, baby. Open that perfect ass."

Traci moaned when I slowly drove my finger all the way inside. I kept kissing her, keeping the connection as long as possible. After a while, I moved to two fingers, gently probing and stretching her back passage. When she was completely relaxed and content, I withdrew my fingers.

"Okay, little tramp. Time to sodomize your needy ass again."

"Please, Daddy."

I moved up and got behind Traci. She spread her knees a little and hiked her ass up in invitation. This was so fucking hot. My girlfriend was splayed out below me, begging me to drive into her forbidden tunnel. My cock twitched with my heartbeat, iron hard.

I placed my cock at her puckered opening. She sighed and arched her back, pushing her ass up at me. Then she started grinding, and my cock felt the slow circles of her ass side to side, and up and down. But each circle ended with a little push back at me, and my cock slipped just a bit further inside. And Traci was matching her motions with a soundtrack of moans and gasps. She was lost in the pleasure. Here was my girlfriend, giving me her ass, and she was loving it.

She kept grinding until her butt touched my hips.

"You feel so good, Daddy," she breathed. "You can put some pressure on me."

I let my hips slowly drop, and Traci gave a lot of encouraging sighs. Soon, I had some weight on her ass.

"That's it, Daddy, slow and deep."

We both started a sexy little grind—not moving much but shifting the pressure in different directions. I reached around and took Traci's breasts in my hands. She shifted to give me room to work. I reached down and kissed her neck. She turned, and her lips found mine.

I could feel the contentment coming from my girlfriend. She was living her fantasy, and she was feeling nothing but pleasure. She was enveloped by her boyfriend, his hard cock deep inside her body, his hands holding her breasts, and his chest and hips rubbing across her back and ass. She was offering him everything she had—her most private place opened wide around him. And she knew that soon he would continue to envelope her mind, making her his dirty girl.

"Play with yourself when you're ready, little girl," I whispered into her ear.

Traci shifted, and her hand snaked under her hips. I kept my motions locked to hers. She was taking it slow, and I realized that she wanted a slow, sensual grind for this first orgasm. I had a feeling that would change for the second.

"That's it, baby. You are so beautiful under me. Your ass feels so good. You are the best little girl ever."

"Thanks, Daddy. You feel so good, too. I can't believe it."

I found her nipples and gently rolled them between my fingers. Traci whimpered beneath me. Our grind didn't go faster, but she pushed harder into me. I put more of my weight into her, and she let out a breathy "yesss."

We kept up our dance, and Traci pushed herself higher and higher. I just went along for the ride, letting Traci's waves roll through me and tingle my nerve endings. I felt her tense, and then she gave out a long, sexy moan of release. I felt her ass pulse around my cock while her body shook beneath me. She kept up her grind the entire time.

"That felt so relaxed and so good," she said. Traci continued to squirm beneath me. I kissed down to her lips again, and we made out for a little bit. Then Traci pulled back.

"Thank you, Daddy, for being gentle with me. Now, you can go harder and make me your dirty girl."

"Okay, baby. Let me know if I take it too far."

"You won't, Daddy."

Fuck. She was definitely throwing down the gauntlet. Time to get working on her dirty side.

"Open that ass up for me, little girl. Let me go deep, just like you want it. Deep, and big, and hard."

I felt Traci push out and really open her ass. I pushed down, flattening her cheeks under me. I pinched her nipples harder. Traci shuddered. I got into a rhythm, not pulling out too much, but pressing hard inside.

"Beg me to pound your ass, you dirty little bitch. You know you love this."

Traci's voice got guttural. "Please, Daddy, fuck my tight little ass hard. It feels so good."

"Tell me what you're feeling. What makes you such a dirty butt slut."

"Oh, God, Daddy. I can feel your hard cock filling me up. My butt just loves the feeling of you pushing in and out. It goes straight to my pussy. And I love when you flatten my ass cheeks with your hips. I can feel you behind me, squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples. I'm rubbing my little love button and mixing all these sensations together. The pleasure just rolls through me in waves. And I love being your dirty little tramp, face down under you with nothing to do but get sodomized and cum over and over. Daddy, I love it so much."

"Damn, girl, you are so fucking hot. No wonder you can't help being a slut."

"I know, Daddy. Deep down, this is who I am. I hope you're proud of your little girl."

"Baby, you mean everything to me. And I can sense you giving everything over to me. Little girl, I love everything about you, tramp and all."

"I love you too, Daddy."

I let her swim in those confessions for a while. Fuck, it was so hot to hear her talk dirty to herself. But we were getting intense. I helped make her the little tramp that she was confessing to. I needed to take some ownership of what was happening.

"Baby, I've been dreaming of this ever since I met you and saw that perfect ass. Driving my cock deep inside. Feeling that tight heat. Watching you buck and moan under me. Seeing my put-together girlfriend stripped down to a quivering mess. Hearing her beg for more. Just fucking her tight little ass into next week."

"You've wanted to sodomize your little girl all along, Daddy?"

"Fuck yes, baby. You are just too hot. I want you to be a good girl, but I can't help lusting after the bad girl. Especially her perfect ass. So I've been angling to get you in this position for a long time."

"It's okay, Daddy. I know you try to be a good Daddy, but your slutty little girl tempts you to the bad side."

"No Daddy could be completely good with a hottie like you. I'm just happy you play along."

"Daddy, that's why I'm a wicked little girl. I don't play along. I do it because I love it."

"We're both tramps, baby. I'd do anything for you. And I'd love it."

Traci heaved under me to hear my confession. She pushed her hips back and rammed my cock deep into her ass. She croaked a tortured moan, writhing under the strain of confessing who she was, hearing my confession, and feeling my hard cock reaming her insides.

"That's it. Let your inner butt slut out. Let her play. Let her fuck your boyfriend. Let her be used. She'll reward you, baby."

Traci groaned again. "Use me, Daddy. Use me like a filthy slut. Make me cum hard."

I drove my cock deep and ground my hips into her ass. Damn. Traci had regressed inside herself and was sharing her deepest secrets. She had never confessed to wanting to be used before. She had never called herself a filthy slut. And I could feel the effects of these confessions zinging through her body. Her animal side was responding to admitting who she really was. She was finding herself, and her body resonated with finally clearing the barriers between what it wanted and what she would allow.

"Little girl, I'm going to fuck this ass all the time. It feels so good, but I think you need this more than I do."

"Yes, Daddy, I need it a lot. I want to be your dirty little slut, face down and completely spread open for you."

"That's my dirty girl. Ass wide open and loving it."

I let her immerse herself in that confession for a while, then I upped the ante.

"Baby, there's more. I'm going to fuck your ass while Jeanette watches. You're going to beg me to do it in front of her."

Traci groaned deep in her chest.

"You want to confess to Jeanette, don't you? That you're a dirty little butt slut who begs for more. That you love a hard cock violating your tight little ass. That you want your tits manhandled at the same time. That you play with yourself and cum hard. And that you want your best friend to watch."

"Oh, fuck!" Traci moaned while she hiked her hips up into mine.

"And I'm going to get Eric to double-team you. One of us in that creamy pussy and one in your needy ass. Your slutty little body used for our pleasure and yours. We'll get Monica to watch and see what a depraved little tramp you've become."

Traci mewled her excitement. Her mind was an inferno of lust. I kept adding fuel to the fire.

"Maybe I should make you Dungeon Ass Slut someday. Just tied up with a bottle of lube and a vibrator, with a sign saying 'Use this filthy slut for your pleasure.' I bet some women would even give you a go, because you're a hottie who's totally depraved. There's no one else like you."

Traci moaned and shuddered. I leaned in and whispered into her ear.

"Is this what you want, little girl? Sodomized hard, and treated like a little tramp?"

"Oh, yes, Daddy. I am so hot, and I'm going to cum like nothing before."

"Good, because your Daddy is going to blow a load in that tight, molten, slutty, wonderful ass. Now get yourself off, you filthy little bitch."

Traci's hand flew between her legs. I could feel little droplets flying everywhere. I started humping her ass with even more weight.

"Yes, Daddy! Fuck my ass hard!"

And those were Traci's last coherent words. A deep, guttural groan of pleasure started building in her chest. She was lost in the sensations, with tears and drool running down her face. It hit me like lightning—my girl was gone, and only an animal remained.

We kept going, and then Traci tensed up with a tortured wail as contractions lashed her body. I felt her ass and nipples pulse, and that pushed me over the edge. My balls seized up, and I dropped all my weight onto her luscious ass. A huge, almost overwhelming wave of energy shot through me, the product of Traci's meltdown transferred over to me. The first blast of semen struggled past the pressure and shot hard into her bowels. I howled out as my body heaved and shot blast after blast. I lost track of things.

Finally, I collapsed down and nuzzled into Traci's quivering, sweaty neck and hair. She was still moaning to herself. When lucid thought returned, I released her nipples and gently trailed kisses along her neck. Her body relaxed under me, and I kept up the attention. I still held her breasts in my hands, and I held her close. The moans and groans tapered off. Traci was coming back to herself.

"I love you, baby," I whispered into her ear.

"I love you too, Daddy." She spoke in a little girl voice. I knew I needed to bring her back to her full self, but at her own pace.

I ranged my lips down to hers, and she turned for a kiss. However, I didn't want to strain her neck in this relaxed state, so I moved back to kissing the side of her face and neck. I let my appreciation and admiration flow out of me into her. I gave her a few minutes of this treatment.

"I'll stay here as long as you need, baby. But let me know when you're ready to cuddle."

"I'm kind of a mess, Daddy."

"You're beautiful to me, baby. We'll get you cleaned up and good as new."

"Thanks, Daddy. I think I'm ready."

I gently pulled out, got my hands from under her, and moved to her side. I snuggled her close, and she tucked into me, burying her face in my neck. I put one arm around her and stroked her hair with the other. Traci fell asleep, and I reached over and pulled a sheet over us. I kept stroking her hair so that would be the first thing she felt when she woke.

Twenty minutes later, I felt Traci stir. She smiled into my neck to feel me stroking her hair. I kissed her forehead, and she pulled back and brought her lips to mine. We kissed for a while, then I pulled back a little and looked into her eyes.

"I love you, Traci."

"I love you, too, Justin." We kissed a little more, then she pulled back.

"Baby, that was the most erotic experience I've ever had. It was super intense, but I wouldn't change anything. Thank you, Daddy, for giving me what I asked for."

"You're welcome, baby girl. I totally lit up from the waves coming off you."

"I could feel it, Daddy."

We talked a little more, and finally I got Traci up and into the shower. We cleaned each other up, then I helped dress her and seated her at the kitchen table while I cooked her dinner. We ate, and Jeanette came back while we were talking over the plates.

"If you haven't eaten Jeanette, join us. We're just relaxing and chatting," Traci said.

"That sounds nice. Looks like you two are worn out, but in a good way," Jeanette snickered.

"You have it exactly, roomie." We all laughed.

We talked while Jeanette ate, then I took Traci back to her room, lit some candles, and gave her a long massage. I tucked her in and slid in beside her. It was early, but we were completely worn out, just like Jeanette observed. We slept well and woke up in each other's arms.