All Comments on 'The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 05'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
1 star.

By doing everything in your ability to demean David whole extolling “T-Dawg” I mean Titus, you insult everyone, including your readers.

Not every black guy has a monster cock and not every white wife wants her pussy to be stretched open so it’s like fucking a bucket of water. Not fun for anyone. Keep it realistic. Keep it believable. Stop with the sorry ass stereotypes. Show us a woman who is attracted to a black man who happens to have a big cock but loves her husband.

All you’ve got right now is...well, honestly, nothing. Just a bunch of interchangeable people who have no real personality. Show us how Titus might develop actual feelings for Beth and vice versa. Show us that David isn’t a fucking putz with premature ejactualtion issues AND a small dick. Don’t fall into the same idiotic black superiority story that so many others fall into. We don’t need more bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
meh.

Ah, another day, another racist shitpost.

PenPal2001PenPal2001about 5 years ago
Great chapter!

Things are really heating up! Please keep writing.

ShaboboShaboboabout 5 years ago
Good Stuff

Good stuff as usual Stormbringer. A nice update to an already strong story, great pacing and nice "world building". You're hitting the right notes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep writing

Looking forward to seeing how things progress

warner34warner34about 5 years ago
Love It!

I am loving this series! Great development of a resistant wife. Can’t wait for more!

elianandrianelianandrianabout 5 years ago
Hypocrites

Its always the anonymous ones who talk the most shit, but this is chapter 5 and you're still reading. Interesting.

MiniwandMiniwandover 4 years ago
To the haters

You seriously put 1 star for this chapter? This is chapter 5 and the style is the same as the previous four chapters. If you don't like this one then you didn't like the others, but you still read them? I don't get it. If I come upon a shitty story I stop reading it before the end of the first chapter.

And what kind of comment is "you should do this and that because I'm a self righteous stuck up"? Just say it isn't for you and that'll be enough. Different people have different taste.

Furthermore, Stormbringer has been writing stories for more than 20 years and every one of his stories share the same style. If you are not happy, go find another author or write your own story.

And anonymous are the worst. Create an account so that you can have an "identity" on literotica.

As for me, I love Stormbringer's stories. They are hot and nasty (and women have huge breasts) . Sure, if that was real life I would be horrified, this kind of racism and misogyny is wrong on so many levels. But this is fiction and in erotica, taboos are hot.

mark_8675309mark_8675309about 4 years ago
Quality Declined

I'm a huge fan. Loved this rework until this chapter.

This was a huge drop-off from previous chapters.

Love your work, just not this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfect Hot Wife

One of the Best Hot Wife Stories. Reboot is Very Well written better than the original as her emotions and behavior seems more realistic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Perfect Divorce Wife

Yes what kind of a husband would put up with this. Yes when my wife messed around on me one time with a big guy I confronted him and yes I took a beating. Later about 1 and a half year later I got even and the law couldn't prove anything on me. My wife got the point.

cibixcibixalmost 2 years ago

ah, my favorite chapter so far in this series. bravo, friend. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...