All Comments on 'The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 06'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
federiquitofederiquitoabout 5 years ago
GRACIAS

Thank you very much, for telling us (share) this GREAT story.

We believe that the character of Beth, still has many new adventures to tell us, (future) because he is a GREAT character, but we are grateful with his adventures up here.

We admire you, as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Finally, some actual human reactions.

She SHOULD be furious with him for getting a woman pregnant and then dumping her, that is a shit move. She should be furious that she’s being treated like a porn actress, that is betrayal.

At some point, great sex fades and all you’re left with is a sense of regret and shame.

There’s a reason sex workers don’t last long.

federiquitofederiquitoabout 5 years ago
The character of Beth

The character of Beth, is simply your best female characters, you have written.

For She with her mind and heart, hates black men, but her body betrays her and she loves the big black cock.

I hope you continue telling us many new adventures of Beth, because it is delicious to see their infidelities.

We would like to see Beth in the future, meet different black males.

We propose to Esteban, because we are very excited to see her subjected or blackmailed, for whom she considers a horrible black man!

To become a porn star! "But interracial sex.

We wish you never to finish your imagination, as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfect Hot Wife

One of the Best Hot Wife Stories. Reboot is Very Well written better than the original as her emotions and behavior seem more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
At the ebd

The best part of this chapter it sounds like Beth is starting to see the real Titus if she can keep her head on straight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...