The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up Bob. You're not sexually harassing me. I just want your cock."

Beth realized she was making a mistake that moment when he whimpered. She pulled his belt apart and unbuttoned his pants.

"Uh, Beth." He gulped.

"What?" she responded, impatiently.

"Can I see your breasts...please?"

Beth opened her blouse another couple of buttons. He was staring like a love-sick puppy at the cups of her bra. It unhooked in the front. She undid the hook, her breasts practically popping out when she let go. Her nipples were still hard from her encounter with Lee MacFarland. He whimpered again. "You like?"

"They're magnificent," he gulped again. "I've fantasized about this."

"I'm flattered. Now let's see what you got for me." She pulled his zipper down. Bob had tighty whities with not much of a bulge underneath. She pulled the hem down, frowning at the little white penis. Bob was smaller than David and as limp as a wet noodle. She caressed it with her fingers. Bob whimpered again, but his penis didn't grow. He was sweating and staring down at his penis in horror. Beth tugged on it. "What's wrong?"

"Not sure. I guess I'm nervous. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever known."

Limp little penis or not, she liked his flattery. It bordered on worship. She bent down, kissing the limp noodle, knowing that this was going to be a one-time thing as she took him in her mouth. He moaned again, and his penis finally started to swell. Bob turned hard, the grape-sized head of his prick barely pushed at her uvula as she sucked him. He moaned again, squirming in his seat. Beth looked up at him.

Bob was staring back at her, his lower lip sucked in. His face looked strained. He gasped, and his penis twitched. His semen shot across her tongue. Beth was surprised by the amount he ejaculated for his testicles were barely walnut sized. She guessed he simply hadn't had a lot of blowjobs.

Beth pulled up, making a face as she swallowed his semen. It was runny and weak, as disappointing as his small penis had been. Considering that he'd had trouble getting hard in the first place, his penis now looked like it was having trouble going down. It reared up between his legs, a thin five and a half inches or so. Beth began to suspect he might be a virgin. "Please Beth, can we have sex?"

She looked up at him. "You want to fuck me?"

He gasped. "God yes!"

"Well, you can go fuck yourself, Bob." She stood and squeezed her bra around her breasts until it hooked. "That little thing wasn't even worth my time." She buttoned her blouse up.

Bob looked completely heartbroken. "But Beth?"

"I quit Bob," she told him, storming out of his office. She didn't even say goodbye to her coworkers. Most of them thought she was a bitch, anyway. It was starting to rain as she reached her car. She was angry but quickly feeling bad picturing the expression on poor Bob's face. She shouldn't have been so cruel to him. But it was his fault for being such a weakling. If only he'd had a dick capable of giving her a little pleasure? She looked up as she drove down the block. There was the Budget Inn. She couldn't, could she? No, she couldn't stop even though her intuition was screaming at her that Lee was a real man with a cock that matched his attitude. She wasn't going to go fuck a random stranger.

Five minutes later, the elevator let her off on the third floor. She gulped nervously as she approached room 303. She'd let fate decide. If he answered the door, she'd be his slut for the night. Beth knocked. There was no answer. She knocked louder, holding her ear to the door. There was no sound of movement inside. "Damn," she hissed. Beth turned and took the elevator back down to the lobby. Maybe I'll just give him a few minutes, she thought, sitting down in the waiting area. The desk clerk raised an eyebrow but said nothing. She felt self-conscious in the diner uniform, but then this was the last time she'd be wearing it and she felt better. Maybe, she'd have David burn the ugly thing in the backyard firepit? Thinking about her husband made her feel guilty again. This was all Titus' fault. He'd awakened some sort of need inside her. She didn't even know that Lee MacFarland would have a big cock. He could turn out to be a complete dud like Manager Bob. But he wouldn't. A man with Lee's confidence wouldn't have a little prick. She glanced at the clock, deciding to give him ten minutes.

Beth waited a half hour before she decided that it wasn't meant to be. Beth returned to her car and drove off. Another block away she saw Lee. He and the younger man were still standing in line outside Temptations under the awning out of the rain. Lee was holding up a bill between his fingers. He caught the doorman's notice, who waved him forwards and let the pair inside. Beth stared at the nudie bar as she drove past. She didn't want to hook up with the kind of man who attended those places anyway. She glanced in her rearview mirror at the flashing neon outline of a nude woman as she drove off.

The lightning flashes and thunder had started by the time she made it home. Beth went to her kitchen and opened a microwavable meal. She went to the laundry room and stripped her clothes off while her dinner was heating. She didn't toss her uniform in the laundry basket like she normally did, she tossed it in a trash bag. She returned to the kitchen, eating her dinner at the counter completely nude.

Beth took the trash bag with her uniform out into the garage, tossing it beside her trash can. She glanced over at the pool table, remembering her New year's game with Titus. There was a loud boom outside that made her jump. She hit the garage door opener and ducked behind the pool table while it went up. Chain lighting was illuminating the sky out past her neighbor's house. There was no one in sight, so she came out of hiding and walked outside into the driveway beside her car. The neighbors were home, but they wouldn't be able to see her unless they walked outside.

Beth raised her head and closed her eyes, letting the rain wash over her nude body. She held her arms out. Lightning flashes constantly illuminated her gorgeous naked body. The rain instantly soaked her hair and skin. It was cold, raising her nipples into hard nubs as well as goosebumps all over her flesh.

She felt the rain wash over her, wiping the stink of the diner from her body. She let the rain wash away the sin of almost cheating on David again. She wished it would wash away all her sins. She and David could start over when Titus left. Things would return to normal. Or maybe the rain was washing away what was left of the old Beth. She would forever after be at the mercy of her sexual needs. Lightning flashed illuminating her nude figure and crackling just above her. She ducked automatically as the thunder boomed almost instantaneously. Time to get inside.

Beth hastily retreated to the shelter of her garage, hitting the button to lower the door as she entered her house. Beth left a wet trail as she walked upstairs, entering her bathroom, and drying off her body with a towel. The light flickered, and the power went out. "Fuck," she growled. There went her plans to watch a movie. Might as well just go to bed.

Beth sat on her bed. Her nipples were still hard, and she still needed to get fucked. Lee MacFarland's confident smirk as he openly stared at her cleavage came to mind. She still had his business card. She could call his cell? It wasn't too much trouble to head back into the city. She sighed and laid down deciding to just masturbate thinking about him. As soon as her head hit the pillow, she felt the cylindrical lump she'd hidden underneath it.

She lifted her head and reached under the pillow until her hands closed around the plastic shaft. Beth pulled it out. She felt its length and width, the bulbous, life-like head. Beth placed it between her breasts and squeezed her tits around it, leaning up to kiss it like she would a real cock. Finally, Beth pulled the shaft down over her stomach and reversed it, standing it up on her pubes. She held it by the base, running her other hand up and down the shaft. She wondered how a male orgasm differed from a female one. A flash of lightning illuminated the room and the black cock rearing up between her legs. Feeling silly, she moved the dildo and stood it up on the nightstand beside her.

Beth closed her eyes. Lee was leaving, winking as he handed her his business card with the room number on it. Her hands slid up the sides of her tits, squeezing around her nipples. Beth's hips raised up as the spasm of pleasure shot out from her sensitive nipples. Lee opened the door to his hotel, bending down to kiss her hand. He led her inside. Beth walked up to the bed, turning to look at him. He was already nude, a cock as big as Titus' spearing out towards her. One hand slid from her nipple down her undulating belly, fingers gliding through her pubes. She opened her raincoat. She was nude underneath. The look on his face showed he approved of what he saw. "Fuck me, Lee," she whispered. Her fingers slid down her wet slit, pushing inside her. Beth gasped, moaning as she fingered herself. "Fuck me, Lee."

The loud boom of thunder brought her out of her fantasy. Multiple flashes of lightning illuminated her room. It lasted a long time. Three of her walls and her ceiling were suddenly alive with the shadows of giant black cocks. They were everywhere. She looked at the dildo, still lit up by the lightning. "Fuck it," she said, grabbing it.

Beth opened and raised her legs, moving the dildo down so that the head was pushing against her pussy. "Fuck me, Lee," she moaned, closing her eyes. She was back in his motel. Lee MacFarland kneeled between her arched knees. He bent his cock down, only in her mind it was a foot-long black cock sticking out between his legs. "Yes," she hissed, the head pushing her labia apart before entering her. She pushed the dildo deeper. Cold lifeless plastic was no substitute for the real thing, but the dildo and her fantasies might just keep her faithful to David. "Oh god, fuck me." She pushed it all the way in, her pussy clenching around the full length of the dildo. Beth started trembling as she felt an orgasm approaching. "Fuck me, Le... Titus. Fuck me, Titus. Oh god, fuck me." Lee was gone, replaced by Titus, on the beach in their little cove. "I'm cumming for you Titus." Beth came, her fluids slipping around the plastic shaft. She squeezed the dildo out slightly, grabbing the end and fucking herself with the black dildo as fast as she could. "Oh god, fuck me. Seed me. Seed me." She fucked herself so hard, she came again, collapsing down on her bed with half the dildo clenched by her pussy. Here was a big drawback. A fake plastic cock could never spend itself inside her.

The dildo had come with a warning that it was no substitute for the real thing and it was right. The BBC Lover's Boutique had even offered to find black bulls to take care of women in need. Women like her. Finding a bull was just too slutty for her, even though it would satisfy her needs. She'd stick with the dildo.

Still, the orgasms felt good and were better than her fingers could have given her. She closed her eyes, contentedly falling asleep. Beth was walking on a farm, staring at hung naked black men behind fences. They were all big and muscular with large dangling cocks, rising as they looked at her. White women were crawling around on all fours munching on grass. All of them had large pendulous breasts. One black man came up and mounted one from behind. Another was facing away from her with sperm pouring from a splayed pussy "Now missy, you don't want none of them," said Lee MacFarland, dressed as a farmer. "You want my prized bull over there. That's Ferdinand." A huge black man grunted and bellowed. He was built like Titus with huge muscles. Bull horns shot out from his forehead and a tail flickered back and forth above his firm ass cheeks. "Now that's a bull," said Lee. Ferdinand's cock was rising as he watched her and what a cock it was. A real monster, even bigger then Titus' and his testicles were swollen bowling balls. Near Ferdinand were buckets filled to overflowing with his cum. He bellowed and charged her. Beth was suddenly naked, on all fours, facing away from the black bull. Lee nodded approvingly as the bull mounted her.

Beth squirmed as she dreamed, her body trying to pull the rest of the dildo inside her. She moaned in disappointment as the dildo pulled out. She squeezed it with her pussy muscles trying to hold it inside, but to no avail. It pulled out entirely just as the end of her bed depressed as if under a great weight. The dildo returned, pushing inside her again and she sighed with pleasure. It started raining on the farm, but she didn't care as Ferdinand shoved his black bull cock deep inside her.

This time it felt different. It was hot, and it pulsed with life. It even felt bigger! Her legs lifted, cold hands cupped under her knees. Cold water fell on her belly and breasts as the living black cock pushed deep. Beth opened her eyes just as lightning flashed illuminating Titus' black form leaning over her, his cock slowly fucking her. He was soaked, water dripping off his face and body. His skin was cold too. She winced with pain/pleasure as the head entered her womb. "Just what do you think you are doing?" she asked, squeezing her legs around him so he couldn't pull out.

"Answering your request, sis." He grunted. "I could hear you calling for me to fuck you even as I was coming up the stairs.

"You're soaked," she said, rubbing her hands along his chest.

"I rode my bike through the storm just to have you again," he replied, bending down to kiss her. She kissed him back, relaxing her legs so he could begin to work his mighty cock in and out. He pushed deep, and she shuddered, cumming hard, and it was so much better than the cold plastic dildo. "You needed this, didn't you?" he whispered, before kissing her neck.

"Yes, I need your cock," she moaned. "Fuck me."

Titus worked his cock slowly, taking his time. Her pussy clamped down around his cock each time he buried it as if it were trying to hold his big shaft inside her forever. He hunched over her, bending so that he could kiss her nipples, sucking them inside his mouth before working his tongue around the hard nubs. Beth moaned, caressing his head, holding him against her breast. He kissed up her chest, kissing her neck and then planting his lips hard on her. She squirmed beneath him, raising her hips up into his thrusting cock. Beth whimpered as she came again. This was bad.

Titus pushed himself up, working his cock faster now. She could see sweat forming on his brow as his own orgasm approached. Beth reached up placing her hands behind his neck, but she slipped them down over his broad shoulders to the huge biceps of his arms around them to his chest. She loved his muscles. She loved his body. Lightning lit up his brutishly handsome face as he shoved his cock forwards. It reared and shuddered. His first load of ejaculate spurted into her womb, her own orgasm gushing forth to welcome his seed. "I love your cock," she moaned, tears of pure joy rolling down her cheeks. The endless waves of pleasure inside her womb as his cock continued to jerk and shoot cum inside her rolled through more than just her body. The sexual pleasure began to affect her emotionally. This was very bad.

This had been too much like making love. It felt like they were two lovers reuniting after a long absence, hungry for each other. The lights suddenly flickered back on and Beth looked in horror at his face, eyes shut in concentration, but a slight smile on his face. When had this handsomely built stud replaced the ugly over-muscled black demon? He opened his dark eyes, working his cock out and in a little, letting her vaginal muscles squeeze any remaining seed out into her womb. He relaxed over her, embracing, and engulfing her body, but keeping his weight off her. He lowered his head to hers. Don't kiss him back. Don't kiss him back, she thought her lips parting as she kissed him back. She felt his mighty cock deflate inside her, but he kept it inside her. She wanted him to keep it inside her. Beth suddenly threw her arms around his neck, kissing him more passionately then she'd ever kissed anyone before as one last time her vagina contracted all around his spent cock in an orgasm so intense she wanted to throw her head back and scream out how much she loved him.

Titus broke the kiss, pecking her on the lips again. He finally withdrew his cock and climbed off the bed. Beth listened to her black brother-in-law pissing in the bathroom. When he returned, she slid out of bed, cupping her hands under her pussy to keep from leaking all over the carpet. She opted to shower, climbing in the shower before the water had even warmed. She tried to squeeze his seed out, semen splattering on the floor of the shower, but only about half of what he'd spent.

Beth lathered her body up, washing her crotch and her breasts. Her entire body was sensitive to the touch. Spasms of pleasure rocked her form each time she lathered over her hard nipples. They showed no signs of going down any time soon.

Beth almost gasped when she returned. Titus looked like a black Adonis laying on her bed. His legs and thighs were partially covered by her sheet, but his cock was hanging out and his powerful chest was on full display. Hide his huge penis and Titus could have been the stud on the cover of a romance magazine at that moment. "I'm still mad about Esteban," she said, trying to suppress these strong feelings of affection she was suddenly having for her hated brother in law.

Titus grunted as a reply. He reached up and ran his strong hand over her hip, staring at her body. She felt a surge of pride as his cock began swelling again. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her on top of him. Beth lifted her head and looked him in the eye. "Don't try anything like that again. Got it?"

"Got it," said Titus. He leaned up to kiss her, but Beth pulled away, sliding down his chest. She lifted herself off him a little, lowering her mouth over the head of his cock. It turned completely hard as she sucked the end. "Hmmm, that's good," he groaned, head falling back on her pillow. "Your a great cocksucker, sis."

Beth wanted to taste his seed, but she wanted his cock back inside her more. She thought about climbing on him but was worried that staring down at him as she came all over his cock wouldn't help diminish these growing feelings she was suddenly having for him. She needed it nasty. Beth pulled her mouth off his cock and turned away on all fours. She wiggled her ass at him. Titus rose and kneeled behind her, inserting his cock back into her. "Mmmm," she moaned. "Fuck me with that big nigger cock."

Titus grabbed her hips and picked up speed, slamming his cock in and out of her until she shuddered in orgasm again. He pushed her forwards staring at his slick shaft as it emerged from her tight white pussy. He proudly watched his cock appear until the glans appeared. He pushed forwards, but Beth pulled away and his cock sprang free, flying up above her ass. She groaned as if struggling with something. "What's wrong, baby?" he asked.

"Umm," she hesitated, seemingly embarrassed. "Would you fuck my ass again?"

He grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto his cock. "Tomorrow maybe. I want to seed this pussy again, but if you got a taste for anal now..."

Beth was a little disappointed, but her disappointment quickly turned to surprise when she felt his cock head press against her sphincter even as his cock was thrusting past her womb. "Awww aww ahhhh," she whimpered as her ass opened around the large cold plastic cock head. It pulled out and Titus disgustingly spat on her anus, adding some lubrication before returning the dildo to her butt hole. It pushed in again, this time more easily. "Ohmygawd," she nearly screamed in disbelief as she was double penetrated by Titus' cock and the dildo. She came hard as Titus pushed it as deep as it would go. He didn't fuck her with it but left it in like a plug as he grabbed her hips and started pulling him back into his cock as he fucked her at a speed only a superman like himself could handle.