The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost?" asked Butch surprised, looking up from the hand on his cock towards Titus.

Titus smirked and shrugged. "Show you appreciate Butcher's meat, babe. Suck it for him."

"Seriously! I couldn't," she said, staring at her hand. She was holding it tighter as she stroked it.

Titus walked behind her and put his hands on her shoulders. He guided her a few feet towards the closest picnic table. Beth didn't even let go of Butch's cock. "I can't do that," she protested as Titus pushed her down on the bench. She pulled the huge white cock in front of her so that it was now eye level with her face. "I don't even know this guy," she protested as Butch stepped forwards so that his cock pressed against her lips. Her tongue flickered out and ran around the squat head.

A car sped past on the road. Titus moved around so that his body blocked them from anyone driving by.

He stepped forwards and untied Beth's bikini top just as she took the tip of Butch's cock down her throat.

"Dayumn," growled Butch, looking down at her breasts.

"She's got great tits," agreed Titus. Beth was now grabbing Butch's big hairy ass, pulling his cock into her throat.

"Fuck yeah," said Butch. "Where's she strip?" He put his hands on Beth's head pulling her down on his cock just as she was pulling him into her mouth.

"Waitress at a diner."

"That's a waste," said Butch. "Fuck, she's good." He groaned, fucking his cock down her throat until her nose pushed into the hairy-grey pubic bush. "What's this about?"

"I was telling her about men like us."

"Like us?" Butch took his eyes off Beth to glance skeptically at the black man. He'd obviously would never have compared himself to a black man.

"You know, real men. uber males. You're traveling alone with out-of-state Alabama tags. There a pale ring around your finger." The white man looked guilty, glancing at the wedding ring mark. "You feel the urge to take off on your bike alone, away from the wife, and hopefully get as much pussy as you can."

Butch was scrunching up his face. "Yeah," he nodded. "The wife understands. She was the other woman once when I knocked her up. Now I get a hall pass as long as I come back to her and the kids." Butch looked strained now. Beth was sucking his cock rapidly trying to get him off. "FFUUCCKK!"

The volume caught Beth off guard as his cock head swelled up even more in her throat, pumping a large amount of semen into her belly. She pulled back before she could gag, her mouth filling with his hot delicious seed. She gulped, having been craving the taste of rich sperm for a while now. She swallowed again. Butch pulled back, holding her head and letting his cum shoot all over her face and tits as she held her mouth open with her tongue out.

"Men like us are confident, above the common man. You've hit on all your friend's wives."

"Fucked a few, too," Butch smirked.

Beth leaned back. She used her finger to scoop up more of Butch's sperm into her mouth while staring at his huge foot long cock. It was sticking straight out at her, but slowly moving down with each pulse.

"You never thought you were different? Better than other men?"

Butch shrugged. "I just always thought I was an asshole." He thought a moment. "Your philosophy reminds me of Nietzsche."

Titus looked at him. "You understand Nietzsche?"

"I don't think anyone understands Nietzsche, but I took philosophy in college." Butch petted Beth's hair like she was a dog. "He had the concept of the uber-man, the superman. Human life was given meaning by how it advanced a new generation of human beings. The aspiration of women should be to give birth to an ubermensch. Supermen are above basic morality. They're strong, dominant. They exude confidence and are competitive."

Titus was nodding along. "Yeah, supermen. We're calm under pressure, don't get emotional, and we don't care what other people think of us. Yeah, I'm a superman."

"And Ubers seek out hardship." Butch flexed his muscles and rolled up his sleeve. He had a marine logo tattoo on his bicep.

Titus stood a little straighter, pulling up his sleeve to show the same tattoo, fainter on his black skin. "Semper fi."

"Semper fi, bro," said Butch, holding out his hand.

Titus slapped his palm, gripping the hand tightly. He stepped closer to Butch, glancing down at Beth, cleaning sperm off her chest. "Go ahead and fuck her? My gift to a fellow jarhead."

"That okay with you?" Butch asked Beth, looking down at her.

"What?" she asked, staring at the bent banana cock that had suddenly started rising again.

"You want that cock?"

She glanced at Titus, then back at Butch's cock now sticking straight out. "Hell yes," she said, leaning forward and planting a kiss on the tip, before sucking it in to get it hard again. Butch pulled back, reaching down and helping her up. Titus was already pulling at the panty string around her hips. Butch's cock was pointing upwards by the time her bikini bottoms fell around her feet.

Butch lifted her up on a picnic table. She laid back opening her legs as he pushed his thick cock down between her thighs. They both moaned as he slid it inside her. A car horn honked as it sped past on the highway. Titus adjusted himself again to block the view from anyone else driving past.

"Gawd damn, you are something special, girl," growled Butch, working his cock in and out of her. "You just about the hottest bitch I ever fucked."

Beth's hips leaped off the table as she came all over Butch's big cock. Her pussy spasms were milking his hairy prick just like it did when Titus fucked her. "Fuck me!" she grunted, loving every inch of his cock. "I love it. Give me that big cock."

"She is damn near perfect," said Titus, watching them.

"I'm usually..." Butch was sweating now as he fucked vigorously. "Just happy when they got all their teeth. This slut is in a class by herself."

"I'm cumming! Oh god, I'm cumming!" Beth laid back on the picnic table, arching her back as her pussy squeezed every square inch of Butch's cock."

"Me too, slut," he grunted, angling his cock up so that his seed was aimed straight at her eggs. The thought of beating the black man's sperm to her eggs had his balls tightening up. His cock exploded, flooding her womb with millions of sperm in just the first wad. He added millions more in the subsequent wads. Butch wanted to keep going, but he also wanted to cover the bitch in his seed. He yanked his cock out and shot several long strands of semen over her belly and tits. She immediately started rubbing his cum into her skin. "And I didn't think you could look any hotter," he smirked, staring down at her body now coated in his sperm. "Why don't you come with me down to the Keys for a few days?" he asked, squeezing his hand up his swollen shaft. More sperm shot out to splatter in her pubes.

"Watch yourself," grunted Titus, standing up straight. "She's mine."

Butch stepped back, standing up straight also. He glared at the black man, sizing him up. Butch nodded backing down and started pulling his jeans up. Maybe if he were thirty years younger, he would have challenged the black man. "Thanks," he grunted.

Beth climbed off the picnic table. "I should get cleaned up." She seemed dazed as she stumbled to her feet and headed down to the water to wash off. The bay area was shallow, and she had to kneel in the water, grabbing handfuls of sand to scrub herself clean. Cloudy white trails spread out in the water from around her crotch. She peed, forcing as much of Butch's cum out as she could, but knowing it would still be leaking out of her the rest of the day.

A horn honked again as she came up nude out of the water. She hurried to retrieve her bikini just as Butch sped off. "He didn't even say goodbye?" Beth watched him go. If Titus hadn't been around, she would be on the back of Butch's bike right now, heading down to the Keys. "I can't believe you let him fuck me."

"You let him fuck you. Besides, you agreed to fuck wherever, whenever, and whoever I decide. Didn't see you hesitate any."

"No, I guess, I didn't," she mumbled. The beer-gutted old biker was nearly as good as Titus in the cock department. "But the "whoever" I agreed to was just David. Yours is the only cock I want until Valentine's day."

"Fine. Let's go. I got one more stop."

**********

The one more stop was in downtown Miami just off I95 in Overtown, the poorest neighborhood in Miami and all black. The store wasn't poor or dilapidated though. The BBC LOVER'S BOUTIQUE was a large building with several sections. Some cars and two motorcycles were parked in the lot. Titus pulled up by the other bikes. Beth had never been in a porn store before. Rows of dildoes and sex toys, all black, greeted her upon entry. The store wasn't busy that time of day, but every eye turned on her bikini-clad form including the women. She saw two other white women, a black woman, and two Latinas. All were shopping and dressed sexy except for one white woman who appeared alone. She looked nervous and was buying the same large dildo Titus had given her. She appeared like she wanted to get out of there as fast as possible.

The woman paused at a billboard near the counter, eyes going wide as she stared at it. Almost instantly, a black man swooped down on her. After a few minutes conversing, he escorted her towards a curtain under a sign that read, "BOOTHS".

"Rooms that play porn," said Titus, noticing her attention. "They'll each have some glory holes too for women craving the black dick, but don't want to see the black men they're attached to."

"He just led her back there?"

"She looked like a black virgin to me. Something got to her. A friend told her stories about a black hookup, she saw her first porn with a black man. Who knows? Now she's got an itch."

Beth looked around. This was a world, she'd never known existed. She approached the billboard the woman had been staring at. It was under a sign that read, "BULL PEN". On it were pictures of black men and their cocks. Most were mirror selfies where the men had shoved sweat pants under their plump cocks. Some were just pictures of black cocks, huge but soft and some were side views showing full erections. All were at least ten inches and some looked bigger then Titus'. Most of the pictures had rip-off phone numbers just as if you were hiring a handyman.

"Take one for when you're needing a real man after I'm gone."

"I hope my life goes back to normal after you're gone," she answered. Titus just snorted, not believing her and Beth didn't believe herself either.

"This way," said Titus. He led her out of the porn area and into a tattoo and clothing section. Hanging from a rack were piercings and Titus started looking through them. The clothing was all themed. I "heart" BBC. BBC ONLY. BLACK OWNED. There were black roosters and spades everywhere.

"This one," said Titus. He held up a piercing with a thin chain connecting to a black spade with a golden Q inside it.

"I'm not getting my belly button pierced," she said.

"Yes, you are," said Titus. He looked for a clerk. "Hey, I'd like to buy this one and get it put on today."

"Sure thing yo." The speaker was a young black man, thin, but fit with wiry muscles. He wore a white tank top to show off those taut wiry muscles. He looked ghetto and smelled like he didn't bathe daily. He was wearing sweat pants and his thick appendage could be seen swinging back and forth freely beneath the material as he approached His eyes roamed Beth's body, appreciating her figure. "This way," he said.

He led her to a reclining chair. Beth sat down and leaned back. He took a damp towel and rubbed it all around her belly button. She smelled ammonia where he'd wiped which she found preferable to his dirty stench. "Damn gurl, you fine. What club you working?"

"Uh nowhere," she replied, aware her nipples were hardening in his presence. Months ago, she would have considered him an "ugly street nigger" and crossed the street to avoid him. Now, she was reacting to his masculine sexual presence. Her instinct was telling her to open her legs a little. She wished she could smell him over the ammonia.

"Shame gurl. I'd sure love to toss a little green yo way." He sat up. Give it five minutes, then I'll pierce ya."

"Yo, T-Dawg," grunted a deep masculine voice. The new man reminded her of Titus. He was very large with muscles and a military flat top. His muscular arms were covered with blue tribal tattoos.

"Deshawn, my man," said Titus, handshake hugging him. "Your dad here?"

"Right here, T," said an older black man. He had a beer gut to rival Butch's with big arms like his son.

"Amir," said Titus, fist bumping him.

"Dayumn T," you've outdone yourself," said Amir, staring at Beth laying back in the chair.

"I can't wear this in public," said a familiar female voice from the changing room by the two black men. The swinging doors opened. Everyone's eyes turned to the voluptuous figure clad in practically all strings. Black spades barely covered her nipples and a large black spade covered her pubic mound all connected by black strings around her hips, back, and neck. Her bellybutton had the same piercing Beth was about to get. "Well look who it is. How you been, asshole," said Ashley, looking at Titus.

"Great," he replied with no hint of guilt. "Looking good, gurl." He stepped closer and kissed her cheek.

She was breathing heavier when he stepped back and the little black spades over her nipples were suddenly stretching out. "No thanks to you, asshole," she said trying to be angry, but she was gazing at him lustfully. "Thanks for abandoning me."

"I'm sure my boys here are taking good care of you," said Titus, smoothly.

"Oh, they are," she replied. "We're heading back to Islamorada to party with Mark and Gage." She looked around Titus. "You here with Helen? Oh! Beth! Hey."

"Hi Ashley," said Beth, blushing and feeling a bit guilty.

The black man sat down and pinched the top of her belly button, tugging it out several times. "This is going to sting," he said.

"YOW!" Beth yelped, as he pierced the skin.

"Where's she dance at?" asked Amir, eyes roaming down Beth's body as the store employee patted around her navel with more sterilizer.

"She's currently unemployed," said Titus, with a smirk.

"She's his sister-in-law," huffed Ashley.

"You stole yo brother's woman?" Amir glared at Titus a little contemptuously.

"My white half-brother," explained Titus.

"OH!" Amir slapped him on the back. "That's okay then." He turned to his son. "We gotta hit the road if we're gonna have some fun with Ash tonight. Gotta pick up in Key West early tomorrow."

"Yeah. Yo Ash, let's go. You riding with me." Deshawn slapped her plump ass, taking a moment to squeeze it.

The black employee had gone from cleaning around Beth's new piercing to running his hand down her thigh. "You're all done," he said. "You need anything else pierced, you let me know." Beth gasped when he stood. The bulge had gone from a giant swinging banana to a rising slab of salami trying to rip out of his sweat pants. "Hey, can I get an autograph?" he called after Ashley.

Beth winced as she sat up. Her eyes followed the employee. He didn't seem the least concerned to be running around the store with an erection poking out his pants. He walked to the counter and grabbed a swimsuit magazine from behind it. Ashley was on the cover. "Got a pen?" asked Ash, reaching down and squeezing the bulging tip pushing out his sweats. "Hmmm nice," her hand slid down to squeeze the shaft.

He reached over the counter for a marker while Ashley stroked him through his sweats. She stopped when he handed the marker to her. She leaned over the counter and signed the magazine.

"Let me see the marker," he asked, standing behind her. He took the marker and drew a little spade on her bare ass cheek. He gave it a little spank. The man moved over to the Bull Pen sign and ripped a number off a picture. "Gimme a call some time," he said, handing her the number.

"Time ta go, Ash," yelled Amir, from the store entrance. The three black men walked out the front door and headed over to the motorcycles.

Beth moved up to the Bull Pen bulletin. Sure enough, the man that had just pierced her navel had an ad offering his services as a bull. His picture was of him holding his camera up covering half his face. He was shirtless with a fit muscular torso. His boxer shorts were pulled down under his genitalia. His cock was magnificent. His number was on multiple sheets of paper for tearing off. Da'rion was his name. Half the 20 or so phone numbers were already ripped off.

"Hey gurl," said Ashley coming up beside her. "You a spade girl now." Ashley hugged her side.

"What's that?"

Ashley smiled. "The queen of spades is a symbol for women who prefer black men, specifically hung black bulls."

"OH!" Beth looked down at her now ornamentally bejeweled bellybutton. Her eyes moved up to the spades covering Ashley's nipples. There were lots of other symbols with spades and queens around the store. She'd have to cover her belly up until Titus left when she could get rid of it.

"I'm happy for you," said Ashely, still hugging her and rubbing her arm. "You're lucky to have T-Dawg."

"I'm sorry. I know what he did to you."

Ashley looked a little sad but smiled. "It's fine. I'm happy." She cupped her womb with her palm. "And I have little Helios to remember him by."

"Helios?" said Beth, raising an eyebrow at the weird name.

"If it's a boy. Rhea if it's a girl, but I know he planted a boy baby in me."

"Odd names. Must be a black thing."

Ashley laughed. "Greek actually. They're Titans. Apparently, he thinks "The Titan" should beget more Titans. Hey, I know T-Dawg is hitting the road soon. Get up with me if you want to have some fun." Ashley kissed her on the lips and Beth felt her body responding to her touch. Ash slid her cheek along hers and whispered in her ear. "And I have lots of friends a fellow Queen of Spades would love to meet."

"Uh, thanks." Beth missed the contact when Ashley pulled back.

"Beth," said Ashley taking both her hands in her own. "You are lucky to have Titus, but it won't last. "You'll fall in love with him and he'll move on. It's what he does." She squeezed Beth's hands.

"I'm not going to fall in love with him."

Ashley smiled, sadly. "Just fuck him as much as you can before he goes." She waved and headed for the door. The voluptuous model turned at the door and yelled. "Call me if you want to have some fun." Ashley turned and left.

"You can call me if you want to have some fun," said a voice behind Beth, startling her so much she jumped. She turned. The store clerk grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand downwards as he pulled his sweat pants open. Beth shuddered as her hand closed around his thick cock. The sweaty masculine stench coming from the opening in his sweat pants was stronger than the odor his regular skin was emitting. It was big, really big. She stroked his hard shaft. It was as long as Titus and almost as thick. She looked down at her hand on his shaft. The cock head was smaller than Titus' but more bulbous. "Damn gurl. Take my number," he hissed at her, breathing heavily.

Beth reluctantly released his cock. "I know where to find you," she said, hurrying to the door. She left the store, passing two enormous black men coming inside. They stopped, eyes turning to follow her until they saw her walking over to Titus on his bike. Then they proceeded inside.

Beth climbed on behind Titus, grabbing his shoulders as her belly was too sore to hug him too tightly. "Ready?" he asked.

"Ready for you to take me home and fuck me," she responded, thinking of Ashley's advice.