The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, gurl," gasped Titus. He was sweating now, getting close.

"He lies," said Beth. Charli's eyes flickered to her again and Beth could see the alarm in them. "Real men don't pull out. He's gonna fill you up with his nigger seed."

"No!"

"He's gonna plant a little nigger baby in that belly."

"NO!" Charli was trembling.

"Yes," said Beth nodding.

Charli's head started nodding back. "Yes," she whispered. One hand grabbed Beth's arm, squeezing it tighter and tighter as another orgasm was building. "YES! Do it! Seed my white pussy! Give me a nigger baby!"

"Here it cums." Titus pushed deep, his oversized balls granting the woman her wish and giving her a giant orgasm at the same time. Her contractions sucked his sperm up into her uterus. Charli's brain suffered a flash flood of indescribable joy as it became saturated with pleasure-giving chemicals.

Charli felt full than empty. Sperm rained down on her face and breasts. She looked up at the mammoth cock shooting small jets of sperm out to fall on her breasts. Titus dropped her to the mattress. His cock less rampant now, angled down, but still dripping sperm to fall on her stomach. The blonde girl looked down at all the white semen on her body. Her hands reached out, rubbing it into her skin, around her throbbing nipples, and into her belly. Her hand came to rest under her navel feeling it bulging out from all the semen inside her. "Shit!" she gasped, coming to her senses. "What did you do? I can't have a black baby!"

"You seemed to enjoy it," said Beth.

"She asked for it," said Titus. He turned and walked to the bathroom.

"I just got caught up in the sex." Charli was looking frantic. "What do I do?" She looked at Beth. "You gotta suck it out of me. Please?"

Beth shrugged. She slid off the bed. Charli opened her legs and rested them on Beth's shoulder. Her pussy was no longer pretty. It was red and splayed open, pouring sperm out. Beth pressed her mouth against it and started lapping. She immediately moaned with delight. Charlie's pussy had kept it hot and his semen tasted every bit as good as it did coming straight from his cock. Maybe even better mixed with her pussy juice.

"Get as much as you can," pleaded Charli, her hips slowly lifting into Beth's thrusting tongue. "Ohhhh," she moaned.

Beth licked faster until the girl came. Her orgasm forcing a mouthful of sperm into Beth's mouth. Beth gulped it down and another mouthful. It wouldn't be enough. She could have a dozen more orgasms and she'd still have millions of sperm trapped behind her cervix. She came again, and Beth got another mouthful. The sperm running out of her turned to a trickle, but Beth's tongue and jaw were getting tired. She quit lapping, kissing the blonde's pussy again before rising and kissing up her body. She kissed her bellybutton, sucking the black seed off the Confederate battle flag pin before kissing and licking her way up Charli's body. Beth suckled and licked around both her nipples, kissing her shoulders, then her neck and cheek. When her tongue found Charli's mouth, she found the blonde's tongue receptive. The two women kissed.

Beth grunted.

Strong hands raised her ass up as the thick familiar cock head pushed past her pussy lips. She moaned, kissing Charli more lustfully as the giant black cock began fucking her. It pounded into her cervix, but she was still closed tight. Beth quit kissing Charli burying her head over the blonde's shoulder as the tears ran down her cheeks. She missed the full penetration, again wondering what was wrong with her body that it was suddenly rejecting the man she loved. She worried he wouldn't be satisfied fucking her with just three-quarters of his cock. Her worries grew when he pulled out. Charli shuddered beneath her and started moving as Titus began fucking her again. The black man held Beth's hips as he fucked the trapped young woman beneath her.

The tears stopped flowing and Beth went back to kissing her new female lover. Charli was eager, sucking Beth's lower lip into her mouth and holding it as she came. "Is it always this good?" she hissed into Beth's ear.

"Always," replied Beth, kissing her again. Beth felt her shudder another half dozen times beneath her before Titus bellowed loudly, his grip tightening on Beth's hips as he filled Charli's womb with another load of his potent semen. This time, Charli took it without complaint.

An exhausted Titus plopped down on the bed just as Beth lifted herself off Charli. She reached down and pulled the woman to her feet. "Happy birthday," she said. Charli snorted a laugh. Beth helped her to the bathroom as Charli waddled behind her. Beth turned the water on in the shower, waiting for it to warm before helping Charli into the tub. She climbed in with her, retrieving some soap and cleaning the

dried semen off the messy woman. Beth turned her around, facing her and kissing her again.

"Thanks," said Charli, her hands reaching out to caress Beth's skin, sliding down to her breasts. "Your tits are perfect. I'm jealous."

"You've got nothing to be jealous over, Charli Rae. "Your body's amazing."

"Thanks for sharing your boyfriend," she said sincerely. "He's quite... remarkable?"

Beth laughed. "Yes, he is, isn't he?" She looked into Charli's blue eyes. "There is something you can do for me."

"Sure?"

Beth caressed her cheeks, kissing her before sliding her hands to her shoulders. She pushed down. "I haven't gotten mine for a while."

Charli fell to her knees in the tub, hot water raining down Beth's body. She looked at the matted brown pubic hair before her eyes. "I guess this is my night for trying new things," she said, leaning forwards.

Beth leaned against the wall, opening her legs and raising her hips out. Charli's tongue ran up her slit, hesitant at first, but gaining in enthusiasm as she came to like it. Beth looked down her body. Charlie wiggled her tongue looking back up at her. Beth reached down, caressing her wet hair. Her fingers pushing against her scalp, raising her hips into Charli's face as Beth pulled her tight. Beth's orgasm soaked the girl's chin, her tongue licking the fluids up. Beth relaxed and released her head.

They toweled each other off and returned to the bed. The blonde and the brunette climbed in beside Titus, each leaning into him and resting hands on his hard chest.

**********

The bed shaking woke Beth. She opened her eyes. Charli was staring back at her. The blonde's face was red and strained. Sweat beaded her forehead. She was on all fours, head down, ass up. Titus was slowly working his cock in her from behind. Charli winced. "He's in my ass," she gasped.

"You'll learn to love it."

"He's too big, Beth." Charli's face scrunched up then relaxed. She opened her eyes again. "It doesn't hurt as much. UNH! God, it's big. UNH! Fuck. FUCK! So deep. Fuck. Fuck me. FUCK MY ASS!"

Beth smiled as Charli rose up, pushing back into Titus' cock. Titus winked at her and she smiled back watching her lover break in the white girl's ass. She truly was black-owned now. Titus grunted and Beth knew he was filling her bowels with his seed.

She fell back asleep when Charli got up running to the bathroom before her ass started leaking semen all over the room's carpet.

Beth woke again to the dawn's light shining through the curtain. Titus was crawling on top of her. She opened her legs for his cock. He held himself over her, fucking her gently, not even trying to get it through her cervix. She ran her hands down his strong back, feeling the taut muscles as he held himself above her.

"I love you," he said, first.

"I love you too," she replied, cumming around his cock. She looked up at him happily, but he looked depressed. Maybe, he felt guilty for bringing Charli back to their room, but then he was the one that believed in that alpha male/uber man nonsense that it was his right to do whatever or whomever he pleased. She pulled his head down and kissed his forehead affectionately to make him feel better.

Titus fucked her slowly for a long time, staring down into her face, taking in the detail. She wanted to cradle his head in her arms, ask him what was wrong. Finally, she could feel he was close. He rested the head right up on her cervix and sprayed it with his hot seed. He bent down and kissed her, sucking her lower lip between his as he filled her with one of his voluminous loads. Beth gasped and whimpered as she came along with him.

Beth ran for the bathroom when Titus pulled out. With her cervix closed up, there was a lot more leakage. She cupped her hands under her pussy and raced for the toilet. It poured out of her as she sat down and suddenly, she felt ill again, clutching her stomach, not sure if she should leap off the seat and bend her head over it or keep seated so his sperm could drain out. The bathtub was close if she needed to vomit.

It passed and she returned to bed, falling back asleep.

She awoke a couple of hours later, her stomach upset again. This time, she was pretty sure she was going to vomit. The bed was empty. She ran to the bathroom, the shower running. Titus immense bulk filled most of the tub. He was raising the much smaller blonde woman up and down his cock, hands lifting her under her ass. Their heads were turned, kissing each other passionately.

She leaned over the toilet and vomited though it was mostly just dry heaves. She hung her head over the seat, listening as Charli had several orgasms and Titus finally pulled her down on his cock as he filled her with his seed. Beth noticed she was no longer objecting to his cumming inside her.

"You alright?" he asked, stepping out of the tub.

"Yeah, must have a stomach bug or something," she said, noticing his sorrowful expression return as she started dry heaving again.

Beth stayed like that, feeling miserable for more than a quarter-hour. Finally, when her stomach felt a little better, she pushed herself up and stepped into the shower herself. She held her hand over her abdomen. Was it actually possible she was pregnant? She and David never used protection and she had never gotten pregnant. She'd always believed she was the problem, but if it was David that couldn't get her pregnant, then she just might have gotten pregnant by his brother. For that matter, she may have gotten pregnant by Titus' father or Jim for that matter. Had she become such a slut that she didn't have a clue who the father of her child might be?

Beth finished her shower, washing her hair and cleaning off the dried sperm between her legs from where it had leaked out while she slept. She hummed happily while using the built-in blow dryer to dry her hair. The thought of carrying a child was growing on her and she wanted it to be Titus' more than anything. She wasn't sure how he'd take it though.

Beth looked for a dry towel, but they were all damp and bunched up from Titus and Charlie's shower together. There were never enough towels in these little motels, and it took several to dry off Titus' large body. She brushed her teeth. She decided not to tell him yet. The first chance she got, she'd buy a pregnancy test, just to make sure. She smiled at her reflection. Was it her imagination or was she glowing? It had to be in her head, but she did look radiantly beautiful. Anyway, she was looking forward to exploring New Orleans today. Visiting the city had been on her list for a while.

Beth left the bathroom, walking out into an empty room.

She frowned, wondering where they'd gone too. A motorcycle roared to life outside. Without thinking she ran to the door and threw it open. "HEY!" she yelled, but they were too far to hear her. Titus rode his bike down past the lobby and turned onto the highway. Charli was on the seat behind him. She was leaning against his back, arms wrapped around his chest, and she was wearing Beth's bikini, her long blonde hair flying out as the bike sped up.

Beth's eyes followed the bike onto the highway, her head turning until she was staring in the face of an awe-stricken young man standing a few parking spaces down. His chubby wife was bent over holding her hands over their son's eyes also looking at her. Beth looked down at her nude body and stepped back into the room.

Beth wasn't worried. Maybe, they'd just left to get breakfast? No, she wasn't worried. She paced the room. All Titus' stuff was gone. The only thing left in the room was Charli's clothes from last night, the plaid shirt, jean shorts, boots, cowgirl hat, and panties. Beth's spare clothes were in the storage compartment on the motorcycle as was her left-over money from stripping. She sat down, getting more nervous as an hour passed and then another. She was starting to worry. She heard the maid knocking several doors down and put out the do not disturb sign, hiding her nude body behind the door.

It was then that she noticed the note on the pillow.

Her hands were trembling when she picked it up and read it. It was short and direct.

If the baby is a boy, name him Atlas. If it's a girl, Phoebe.

Beth sobbed, the tears running down her cheeks. She threw herself down on the pillow and cried.

**********

Another husband was in the parking lot, taking a suitcase from his car while his wife was bent over in the backseat taking a baby out of its seat. He did a double-take when Beth stepped out of the room.

Beth felt like a redneck whore, hating the outfit, but knew she looked amazing. The boots clomped on the sidewalk as she made her way towards the office. She tugged on the shorts, but nothing she tried could stop the bottoms of her ass-cheeks from sticking out under the short cutoff jeans. Her breasts swung freely under the plaid shirt. At least the cowboy hat kept the sun out of her eyes.

Titus had paid cash for the room the night before so at least that was covered. She entered the office and made herself a coffee. The desk clerk could barely keep his eyes off her but kept looking down every time she looked up.

"You okay, miss?" he finally asked.

Her eyes were red from all the crying she'd done over the last few hours. Finally, she'd pulled herself together and cleaned herself up. Her parents had both died in a car accident, and she had nowhere to go. She settled on returning to Miami. She doubted David would take her back, nor did she want to go back to him, but at least she had a change of clothes and her car was there. Plus, spare ID. Her driver's license and phone were with her money in Titus' saddlebags somewhere. "I'm fine," she answered, finishing the coffee.

Something was poking her in the short's pocket. She reached in and pulled out reflective sunglasses. Beth put them on as she left the lobby. The other pocket felt empty, but she tried it anyway. She was filled with some relief when she pulled out a twenty-dollar bill folded flat and tucked way down. Even better, when she opened it, there was a ten and a one inside it. Thirty-one dollars to get her back to Miami from New Orleans. Not much, but then she didn't need to make it back to Miami on thirty-one dollars, she needed it to make it to a nudie bar. If she could convince the manager to let her dance a set, she'd have some spending money.

Beth stood up straight and walked from the lobby to the road. The highway was a short distance down the road. She turned around, walking backward, looking for a vehicle with a turn single on to indicate it was heading West. She stuck out her thumb. In this outfit, she didn't expect she'd be hitchhiking long. Only one car passed her.

The second vehicle was an eighteen-wheeler. It honked and pulled over. She didn't even think half a minute had passed before she had her ride.

**********

Big John

Beth grabbed the bar and pulled herself up as a beefy black hand pushed the door open. She flashed a fake smile as she climbed up, looking in the cab. The smell hit her before her eyes could even see inside.

The black man, smiling back at her was hideous. His teeth were crooked and one of the front teeth was missing. His face was all flat nose and broad lips. Both were dark black and spread across his face. His dark eyes were small and beady, the big nose making them look even smaller. He had a high forehead with receding hair, shaved short and completely white. He was also probably 80 pounds overweight, the chin under his broad lips disappearing into jowls. "Where ya heading, honey?"

Beth wanted to turn and run but fought her instincts and kept smiling. "As close to Miami as you can get me."

"I'm going to Orlando."

"That'll work," said Beth. Orlando was under two hours away from Miami. She sighed, suddenly wishing she'd been nicer to people and had some friends she could depend on to come to get her or let her stay with them.

"John," said the black man. "Folks call me Big John."

"Beth," she answered, watching his eyes flick up and down her body. She looked away, frowning.

"Nice to meet you, Beth," said Big John. His hand came out and planted on her knee, giving it a little squeeze. He ran it up her thigh a few inches before removing it to use both hands on the wheel to turn onto the freeway.

Certainly, this fat black man didn't think he had a chance with her? She winced, her hard nipples scraping against the tied-up shirt. It suddenly felt very hot in the cab even though he had the air blowing. She sniffed. What was that stench? It was stale but familiar. It was sweat and semen. The cabin reeked of masculinity.

"You look familiar. You an actress or something?"

She rolled her eyes and looked back at him, still faking a smile. "Up until a short time ago, I was a waitress at a diner."

"Honey, you too fine to be a waitress." He grinned over at her, but all she could see was the dark gap in his teeth. For such an ugly man, he was strangely confident.

"Thanks." Beth looked away and down. She stifled a gasp when she saw the size of the bulge running down the man's pants leg. She felt herself flushing as a desire to see Big John's cock rose in her. The fat ugly black man was an alpha! "I'm sorry, I don't have much money."

"That's okay, honey," he grinned again. "I'm sure we can work something out." His big hand came over to rest on her knee again.

She noticed the hand he had on the wheel had a wedding ring on it. Her eyes flickered down to the hand on her knee then back to the bulge, noticing it had swelled some. "And I suppose that if we can't work something out, I'm back on the street?"

Big John glanced over at her and removed his hand, putting it back on the wheel. "Not at all, hone... Beth. No one's ever accused Big John of failing to help a lady in distress. You got a ride all the way to Orlando whether you pay me or not."

Beth felt a tear welling up in her eye. "Thank you," she whispered, believing him.

"You in some kind of trouble?"

"No, I was just dumped by my boyfriend."

"Well, he's a damn fool then. You're about the hottest thang I ever saw. Look, I don't have a lot of cash on me either, but I can cover meals and maybe some cash to help you get to Miami."

"Thank you," she repeated. Was this guy for real? Maybe all alphas weren't assholes? Beth pulled her hat off and dropped it at her feet.

John glanced at her again. "You sure look familiar," he said again.

Beth felt a little nervous. "You ever been to Miami?" she asked, hoping he hadn't seen her strip, but then she would have noticed a man his size in the audience.

"Sure, but not in a few years."

She sighed with relief. "When are we stopping?"

"Soon. There's a truck stop ahead where I spend the night. They got a buffet and if I fill up with gas, they got a shower you can use. Now, there's not a lot of room in the cab for sleeping, but you can take it. I'll try to make do up here."

"I appreciate this Big John. I'll pay you back for everything. I'll mail you the money as soon as I get back home."

123456...9