The Unwelcome Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,417 Followers

She got out of the pool just as he came back. She hadn't really noticed what he was wearing before, but now that it was wet she could clearly see the out line of his big cock. It was all she could do to keep from staring at him. Her tits began to harden as she kept glancing at him.

He had her stand by the pool as he took several pictures of her. She soon moved around for different poises as he shot the pictures. He had brought his tripod and he set the camera on it. He explained, "I want to get a couple of pictures with both of us in them."

Dot didn't really mind but she hoped Don didn't see them.

He sat the camera on automatic where it would take a picture about every 5 seconds. He told her that they would only have a second to change positions between shots. He pushed the start button and quickly took his place next to her. He was standing close but not quite touching when the first picture snapped. He turned her to face away from him and he moved up behind her with his hand on her shoulder. She was about to object when the picture snapped again. Again he stood next to her. This time his hip was touching her. He raised his arm and held it over her head to show how short she was next to him. She laughed at that and relaxed and got into the spirit of the moment.

They took a couple of more with his arm across her shoulders or around her waist. Then he surprised her by picking her up and making out like he was going to throw her in the pool. She was so small in his strong arms that he handled her as if she was nothing. As that picture snapped he tossed her around and the next picture was of him holding her in his arms. She had thrown her arms around his neck with out knowing it when he made out like he was going to throw her in the pool. The pictured appeared that she was hugging his neck.

Before she had time to react to that he was letting her down. He lowered her slowly as he let her slide down his body. She could feel every inch on his muscular body as it touched hers. As her feet touched down the picture snapped again. It looked like she was standing on her toes to reach him.

He said, "Only a couple of more. Make out like you are kissing me." She didn't have time to speak when he wrapped her in his arm and turn his back to the camera. When the picture took it looked like she was really kissing him. He turned her back to the side and this time he really did kiss her.

She was shocked when he pretended to kiss her but didn't have time to object before the picture took. When he leaned down and kissed her it caught her by surprise. Before she knew what she was doing she had opened her mouth and kissed him back. The snapping of the camera brought her back to her senses. He broke the kiss and picked her up. The last shot of the camera was he tossing her in the pool.

The cool pool water brought her back to reality. In less than 2 minutes she had gone from not being touched to having his hands all over her body. It was only after she hit the water that she realized where all his hands had touched her body. He had moved her so fast that she didn't have time to think. She could still feel the touch of his lips on hers and the taste of his mouth. She had to get out of the pool and away from him before she did something she would regret the rest of her life.

Pete went to put up the camera. When he returned she was gone. He had to smile knowing that the picture he took was the last he needed to get her in his bed. If he had known the truth he could have had her just by taking her instead of pitching her into the pool. She was as ready for him as she would ever be.

Dot tried to stay away from him the rest of the day. She was to embarrass at the way she had been so easy. What really upset her was that she enjoyed it all. She hoped that he would not show the pictures to anyone else.

Wednesday morning she left to shop earlier than usual. She didn't trust herself to be alone with him until she had time to recover from the day before. Don not being in the mood to have sex the night before didn't help either.

Pete saw her leave and called his friend. He came right over with a printer and computer. They worked most of the morning until they finally had a VCR tape put together. His friend left and Pete did a few chores to show that he was earning his keep. He intended to show Dot the tape tomorrow morning, Just before he fucked her.

That night Dot once again had to be the aggressor before Don was ready for sex. He claimed he was just working too hard and was tired. She finally got him hard enough to bring herself off on his cock. He never did climax, and fell asleep as soon as she finished. It had been nearly 2 weeks since they had had really good sex. She didn't know what was wrong but it was going to have to stop.

She fixed breakfast for Don but Pete hadn't come over when Don left for work. She wished he had eaten while Don was there. She didn't want to be alone with him. After the incident at the pool she wasn't sure how she should act around him.

Pete waited until Don left on purpose. He wanted to be alone with her this morning when he lowered the boom on her. He planed on giving her the opportunity to agree to go to bed with him on her own. If that didn't work then he was going back to his plan.

She was just putting the dishes in the sink when he came in. He spoke to her just the way he always did. He acted like nothing had happened before. She sat across from him as he eat. "I thought you were not coming to breakfast this morning."

"I was waiting for Don to leave. We need to talk, and I don't think you would want him to hear out conversation." She didn't know that what was being said was being taped. "About what happened at the pool, that was the most fun I've had since I got out. You seemed to be enjoying it too so I don't guess I need to apologize for what I did."

"I should have know better than let it go so for," she said. "I know that you have been locked up a long time and things kind of got out of hand."

He said, "I planned on them getting out of hand. I haven't had a woman for so long that I can't even remember the last time. Watching you each day has been the hardest thing I have ever done. I need a woman and I want you. You don't seem to be getting all you need either. Why don't we take the day off and you take care off all my pent up emotions?"

Dot was shocked that he came right out and asked her to go to bed with him. "Pete, you know that I can't do that! I'm married and Don would kill us both if he found out. Find someone else to help you."

"You know that I can't leave here and no one is allowed to visit." He neglected to mention that fucking his host's wife also wasn't part of the deal.

"This has got to stop. I'll get Don to find you somewhere else to live. I can't go around everyday for the next 5 months worrying about you making advances to me."

Pete was tired of arguing. "Look I can't go anywhere else, and I like it here. I know that you haven't been getting all the sex you need, and I haven't been getting any. I have seen the way you look at me, and I don't mean my face. I am going to fuck you with or without your consent!"

"If you bother me I will tell Don and you will be right back in prison!"

"I don't think you will be telling anybody anything after I show you a film I have of you." He got up and pulled her up and pushed her before him to the den. There was no need for her to resist because she was like a feather compared to him. He pushed her down on the sofa in front of the TV. "Now stay there while I start this video." He put the video in and sat down beside her on the sofa. "Now lets just see what we have here that Don would like to see."

Dot didn't have any idea what could be on the tape. The only thing she could think of was the pictures from yesterday. She could explain them to Don. Even the picture where he kissed her wasn't any worst than what Don had seen her do with their friends.

As she watched the film started with a view of her front porch. You could hear the doorbell ring and see her opening the door. It was Jim standing out side. She expected to see Jill at any moment but she was never in the picture. The next shot was Jim kissing her and her returning it. Dot was starting to get the idea what was in store for her.

She said, "you know that is not what happened."

"I know but Don doesn't and he is the one that matters."

"I have kissed Jim before and Don knows it."

The next scene was her naked. She was on her bed kneeling between the legs of a man. She knew that it was Don because his was the only cock she had ever had in her mouth. The camera zoomed in as she sucked him off. When he came it showed his cum dripping down the corners of her mouth. It then moved up and the face shown was that of Jim. He was grinning as if that had been the best blowjob he ever had.

Dot was in total shock. How had they managed to put Jim's face on Don's body? There was no way Don would ever believe her if she tried to tell him what really happened. She was so involved by the film that she hadn't noticed Pete moving closer to her. It was only after he let his hand drop from her shoulder to cup her breast that she realized what he was doing. She tried to snatch away but his firm grip on her tit kept her close beside him. "You may as well sit still and enjoy the movie. It will get better."

There were a couple of scenes where she was in bed with Don and showed her getting off on her fingers when he failed to satisfy her. She knew that his ego would be hurt worse by this than if he caught her with another man. She had quit trying to get away, as it wasn't doing her any good. Pete now had her blouse unbuttoned and her tits out of her bra. He was rubbing the nipples between his fingers until they were both standing up hard as pencil erasers. Try as hard as she could she could not stop them from reacting to his touch.

The last series of pictures were the ones made by the pool. The first couple was just like they were made. Pictures of her posing for the camera. It was easy to tell that she was getting into the picture taking. The first picture of them together was the same. Then she would have fell off the sofa if he hadn't been holding her.

The next pictured showed them with his hand around her shoulders. The only problem with this picture was Pete was stark naked. His big cock wasn't hard but it hung way down on his leg. The pictures went through the series as they were taken except for the ones Pete hadn't been able to change. The worse condemning fact was the smile she wore at each shot.

"How could you do that to me, After Don and I took you in so you could get out of prison?"

While she was watching the film he had removed her blouse and bra. He was now playing with her pretty white breasts. His black hand in contrast to her sun tan skin. Her nipples were harder still now that he was able to take full control of them. "If you had just cooperated and let me have sex with you I wouldn't have had to go to such extremes."

The next picture showed him acting like he would toss her in the pool. When he let her down across his body he was now naked and you could see his cock between her legs. When he kissed her it looked like it was her idea. Dot was lost she knew that she would do anything to keep Don from seeing that tape. Even though she knew that none of it was true she would never be able to convince him that the tape had been tampered with.

Pete cut off the VCR and stood up his cock was tight in his pants. He took her by the hand and lifted her from the sofa. Her legs were too weak to hold her up. He carried her in his arms to her bedroom. Her breasts were naked before his eyes and he leaned down and kissed them as he lay her on the bed. She tried to roll off the other side but he grabbed her and pulled her back. With one hand he held her down and with the other he undid her pants.

"Dot you have always been special to me. When we were kids I had a crush on you, but you couldn't see pass my black skin. It was always you and Don, with me tagging along. Now I am going to give you the best fucking you ever had. Raise up so I can get your pants off." She did as he said. There was no need to fight a loosing battle. He pulled her pants and panties down and off as she raised her hips. He was only the second man to ever see her completely naked.

Dot kept her eyes shut She had made up her mind that if she wasn't going to be able to stop him that at least she wouldn't give him the pleasure of letting him satisfy her. She could feel his lips wrap over her hard nipples and in spite of her desire not to enjoy it her nipples harden and her cunt started to moisten. When he told her to lift her hips she did without even thinking about it. Even without opening her eyes she could feel him watching her. Instead of embarrassing her it sent a trill through her body straight to her cunt.

Pete turned her loose when found out that she wasn't going to try to get away. "Open your eyes and see what you are about to get." She opened her eyes when he told her too. He released her and stood up by the bed. He pulled his shirt over his head leaving him naked from the waist up. Dot had admired his body from the first moment she saw him. His arms were muscled up from the weight lifting, and his stomach was hard as rocks.

He did not hesitate; he dropped his pants and stood before her naked. His cock was rock hard and stood straight out at her. He wasn't much larger around than Don, but he was at least 2 inches longer. She had never seen any man but Don and she knew that he was well endowed. Pete was even bigger. Watching him standing before her with his hard black cock she knew that she wasn't going to be able to carry out her plan to not respond. She liked sex and lots of it. Both her and Don had like to spend as much time in bed as they could. She reached for his cock and pulled it toward her cunt. She opened her legs and he moved between them.

It looked like a mismatch. A pretty blond woman that only weighted abound 100 pounds and barely stood 5ft tall and 250 pound 6ft 6 in black giant with a cock bigger than her wrist. His body completely dwarfed her small body. She wasn't afraid because she was holding in her hand the largest cock ever and he hadn't had a woman in over 5 years. She was afraid that she was starting to do something that she wasn't going to be able to stop.

Pete said, "I can't wait. It's been to long and I an about to go now. " She spread her cunt with one hand and placed his cock at her opening with the other. His cock was to big to even reach around but she guided him straight and true to her hot wet cunt.

`He could feel the heat coming from her before he even started in. He pushed forward and she led him home. Only a couple of inches were in before he knew that he wasn't going to last until he got completely in. As the first shot of cum hit her she knew that he couldn't last. "Come on let it go! I want to feel it in me. Keep pushing while you cum!"

Pete kept firing shot after shot of cum in her hot pussy. By the time he was through shooting he was buried 2" deeper in her cunt than Don had ever been. He had to pause a second and catch his breath. "Sorry I couldn't wait but now I am going to make it up to you."

And make it up he did. He wasn't like Don. Don was gentle and loving but Pete was rough and fast. He didn't wait for her to adapt to him. He fucked hard and fast. He brought her off until she lost count of the times. He had told her he was going to give her the fuck of her life and did. He took out all the frustrations of 5 years in prison. When he would cum he didn't even loose his hard. He fucked her in every possible way except anal. Years in prison had turned him against that act.

Dot had never been left wanting by Don until lately. Pete didn't leave her wanting either. She had been fucked so much that she could no longer respond to him. She just let him use her as he wanted. He didn't hurt her just wore her out. She could easily say that she had never been fucked like that before.

It was nearly time for Don to come home the last time he finished. Dot and the bed were covered in cum. It was leaking out her cunt and covered her body. She even had cum in her hair. Her legs were so tired from wrapping them around him that she couldn't move them any more. Her body was covered with the marks where he had kissed and sucked her. Her tits had marks on them that would take more than a day to disappear.

He helped her to the bath and started the shower. When he had the water hot he pushed her in and went back to make the bed. He put on new linens and turned back the covers. When she finished her bath she climbed into bed and pulled the covers up over her head. "Tell Don that I think I'm coming down with something." With that she went to sleep.

When Don came home Pete had supper on the table. "Where is Dot?"

"She seems to be coming down with a flu bug. I told her to go on to bed that I would fix dinner for us. She said she didn't want to be disturbed."

Dot went to check on her. She was in a deep sleep and didn't hear him come in. He checked to make sure she was all right and pulled the door shut so she wouldn't be disturbed.

The next morning when he left for work she was still in bed. She did manage to tell him bye and that she felt some better. She pulled the covers back up and went back to sleep. She didn't get up for breakfast.

At lunch Pete brought her a sandwich and drink. He sat down on the bed while she eat. Surprisingly she was really hungry. All the exercise from yesterday had finally worked up an appetite.

Pete stretched out on the bed beside her while she eat. He started touching her and unbuttoned her top. "Stop! Didn't you get enough yesterday? My body feels like I have been beaten. I don't want to see you or Don for a month."

"You will be as good as new by tomorrow. I just want to see your tits. Actually I want to see all of you. You may as well get use to me seeing all of you. For the next four months you belong to me. I intend to take all of you I need until I leave. Then Don can have you back. Now take off you pj and let me work the soreness out of your body."

Dot knew that she could only do what he told her or he would show Don the tape. It didn't matter that it was a fake. He had taken pictures yesterday and she knew that there wasn't anything fake about them. She usually got all the sex from Don she needed but Pete had fucked her until she couldn't take any more. Once they started she had enjoyed what he did to her. Before it was over she thought she had been gang fucked by a dozen men.

She sat up in bed and pulled her top off. She raised her hips and let him slid her bottoms down her legs and off. She lay before him still battered and bruised from the day before.

"Come on," he said. "Let me help you out to the pool. A dip in the pool and a little massage will help you back on your feet."

They spent the day outside by the pool. He didn't try to fuck her again, but he massaged her all over and touched her in places Don had never touched. She could not believe that she was actually beginning to want his touch. Even her cunt had started to moisten as he worked on her. He was naked the whole time and insisted that she touch his cock. It didn't take a lot to convince her to stroke him. She did use her hand to bring him off one time.

They showered together and dressed before Don came home. She dressed so he could not see the bruises and bite marks on her body. That night she went to bed early, telling Don that she still didn't feel to good.

Don and Pete took a beer and went out by the pool. Pete wasn't suppose to have anything to drink but no one was going to know. They talked about what had happened since they last meet. He told Don about prison and that he had managed to save a big pile of money before he got caught. He was going to Mexico as soon as he was free. He had enough money to live the rest of his life if the one the money belonged to didn't find him.

hammertime
hammertime
2,417 Followers