The Unwelcome Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,417 Followers

They talked into the night and kept downing the beers. Don was getting pretty drunk and Pete kept pouring them at him. Pete changed the subject to Dot. "You sure have got a beautiful wife. She was pretty back when we were kids but now she is one hot women."

Don wasn't sure he liked him talking about Dot as a hot woman. "She is really a good wife."

"Do you ever mess around on her?"

He could tell by Don's reaction that he was cheating on Dot. "You are cheating on her," He said.

"Who is it?

He kept on until Don told him about Jill, his secretary. Before long he knew all about his sex life with Jill. He knew now why Don was too tired to do his duties at home. He planned on using this bit of information to his advantage before he was through.

Pete had Dot time after time up until the time he was ready to leave. She no longer resisted at all. She really looked forward to the times they were together. It was a good thing Don no longer wanted much sex because she was usually fucked out by the time they went to bed. She still didn't know that Pete was still watching every move they made.

A week before he was to leave he asked her to leave with him. Dot knew that she was going to miss what she had come to love each day, but she still loved Don. "I can't leave him. I still love him. All we have is sex and one of these days you would tire of me and I would be out on my own."

"You know that he is fucking around with someone else don't you?"

"I don't know it for sure but why else would he not want to fuck like we use to do?''

"I'm going to do you one favor before I go."

"What?"

"You will know in time."

Pete called his friend and had him pick up Don and his girlfriend, Jill, at the motel where they usually went. Don tried to put up a fight but the gun in Jake's hand stop him in his tracks. He was made to drive while Jake and Ann sat in the back. He was surprised when he was told to drive home.

Once there, he was taken to his bedroom and stripped naked and tied to a chair. A gag was placed over his mouth to keep him quite. Jill was stripped and taken to another bedroom where Jake took the opportunity to introduce her to a black cock. Once it was over Pete had his turn with her. When he finished she didn't need to be tied anymore. She was ready for anything they wanted her to do. Don was no longer on her mine. Jack left with her and carried her back home. Her husband was never any wiser as to the desires his wife had now acquired.

Don in the meantime was treated to a tape of Dot and Pete that Pete had made over the last 4 months. He could not believe that his wife was fucking a black man and enjoying it so much. If he could have gotten loose he would have killed them both. The tape ran on and on. It was plain to see that it was taken over many days. It showed both Pete and Dot naked by the pool and in Don's bed. It showed him sliding his big cock in her blond cunt and her sucking him with cum running down her chin. At first it really disgusted him to see her like this. Then he realized that his cock was hard and he shot a load of cum without even touching his cock.

Dot had been in town while all this was going on. She met Pete at the door when she returned. "I will be leaving next week but I am going to help you out now. I want you to trust me to set everything straight."

She was so use to doing everything he said that she never stopped to resist. "Ok."

"Take off your clothes."

"Don will be home any moment."

"He is already home. He is waiting for us in the bedroom."

Dot felt her world collapse around her. Pete was going to make her strip and fuck her with Don watching. "What is he doing home now?"

"When I left him he was watching a tape."

"You promised that you would not show him that tape if I would have sex with you."

"That is not the tape he is watching. I have a new and much better version."

Pete took her by the arm and led her to the bedroom. Don was still watching the tape his cock once again hard when they entered the room. He wanted to yell at her but he couldn't say a thing. His cum from the time before was running down his naked legs.

Pete said, "I see you liked the tape. You are going to like what you see next even better. Now I want you to tell Dot what you have been doing for the last 6 months." He pulled the tape loose that covered his mouth. "If you start to make to much noise then I will put the tape back on. Now tell Dot everything."

Don couldn't bring himself to look at Dot. "I have been caring on an affair with my secretary."

Dot moved over and sat down on the edge of the bed. She knew that something had been wrong but she didn't think he was having an affair. All she could say was "Why?"

"She was available and some one new. It just happened and I couldn't stop it. You have been caring on an affair with Pete."

"Pete blacked mail me to get me in bed. He produced a tape that looked liked something it wasn't. I had not choice at the start, but now I like what we have been doing. I still love you but I couldn't help myself with Pete."

Pete stood up. "Enough of this. Dot get undressed like I told you before." He pulled her to her feet and standing right in front of Don he started unbuttoning her blouse. He took his time with each item of clothing until she was completely naked. Then he had her remove his clothes.

When he was naked he lay down on the bed with his hard cock sticking straight up. Dot went to him and took his huge cock in her mouth. She got an extra trill sucking his cock while Don looked on. When he was as hard as he could get she moved up over him and lowered her blond cunt down on his hard black cock. She leaned over and gave Pete a kiss that Don could not help but see her tongue in his mouth. She rode his cock for all she was worth until she climaxed.

Pete flipped her over on her back and continued fucking her until she was back with her legs wrapped around his black ass. He fucked her as hard as he could until both of them climaxed again.

Don was setting where he could see his cock moving in his wife's cunt. It was better than the tape. He shot another load across the room. He hated himself because it excited him to see his friend fucking his wife.

When he finished Pete looked over at Don. "Now I told you that she was a hot woman. I have asked her to leave here with me and she turned me down. Now I am going to ask you, do you want her to leave with me?"

Don didn't know what to think at the moment, but he knew that he loved her and didn't want her to leave him. "NO I want her to stay with me."

Pete said, " Are you going to behave and stop fucking around? If I ever hear about you giving her a hard time about me I'll come back for her. Now I have a few days left before I need to leave. I intend to spend most of that time fucking your beautiful wife. Is that going to be a problem for you?"

Don didn't like the idea but knew that if he wanted to keep her he would have to give in. "Alright but do I have to stay tied up all the time?"

"Of course not. If you cause any problems then I will call Jake back and take Dot with me. You can spend the next few days in the Apartment over the garage. I have a good TV. Just turn it to channel 6 and you will enjoy the program.

Don spent the next few days watching channel 6 on the TV. He watched as Dot and Pete fucked and sucked each other time after time. He had masturbated so many times his cock was sore. He knew that Dot had loved sex but he never knew just how much. He made a vow that from that time on he would give her all she could handle.

The last day Pete was ready to go. He had spent the last few hours buried between Dot's white thighs. She knew where she could find him if she ever changed her mind. Jake picked him up at the front door. Dot stood on tiptoes as she kissed him bye. She knew that he was leaving with something that she would always want.

As the car pulled away she noticed someone in the rear seat. It was Jill and she was headed too Mexico with them.

It took several days before she and Don were back together. He finally admitted that seeing her with Pete had been a turn on. He apologized about Jill and another woman she didn't even know about. Finally they ended up in bed. Don fucked her like he never had before. Each time his cock entered her he could see the picture of Pete's cock fucking in and out of her cunt. The scene drove him to an even higher plateau.

Dot loved the sex with Him. She always had. As he fucked her she knew that she was where she need to be. Pete was good but he never would have stayed with her. Besides he had left her a phone number where she could reach him anytime. Don didn't know it yet but they were going to Mexico on vacation next summer.

hammertime
hammertime
2,417 Followers