The Unwelcome Wedding Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can only imagine how good that must have felt for him," Betty said. "Glad I could help with it. But about that picture your dad took..."

"He's a man of his word. If she doesn't come back and egg their windows or anything, he'll delete it."

"But she'll never know for sure," Betty mused.

"Would you have it any other way?"

"No," she admitted. "Not even close. That's just the sort of thing she'd pull, after all."

"Now," Rob said, "Can we never waste any thoughts on Audra again?"

"Yes please!" Betty agreed. "Us or Nick or Janice. I'm so happy for them both, too," she added, taking note of them also dancing together on the other side of the room. "Of course, you can't expect me to believe you don't wonder how she got home, or what she'll tell her mother about her dress!"

"One way or another, we'll probably hear," Rob admitted. "But, I mean, now we can move on, right? All four of us? We won, now we can get on with our lives."

"Promise?" Betty asked, gazing into his eyes as the song ended.

He enveloped her in a tender embrace. "Promise!"

1...345678