The Upside of Smoking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped back and looked around. Locating the cigarette pack and her lighter, she brought another butt to her lips and offered the lighter to me. Touching her hand to steady the tip of the cigarette as I lit it felt even more intimate than the sex act we had just shared. I held my breath as Amy inhaled, and my body shuddered as she exhaled the smoke up toward my nostrils.

Her free hand stroked my cock softly.

"I'm impressed. When you said you'd be down to fuck right away I wasn't convinced."

Amy paused, took another deep draw on her cigarette. Although I was getting used to the odour, the way she exhaled still made my cock lurch and my heart skip a beat.

"I know what we should do- we should drive home, before Nora worries about where we are. Then I'll sneak upstairs and fuck you in your turret." Amy chuckled evilly. "How does that sound?"

And to think that the angel on my right shoulder had claimed that I was taking advantage of HER.

"Do you think that you can behave on the drive? If you make me come again in the car, I might not be able to fuck you properly."

"I guess that we'll just have to risk that."

With that, Amy used my exposed cock as a handle to lead me to the vehicle. As I drove, she gently stroked me, keeping me rock hard, but slowing almost to a pause whenever I might be nearing a climax.

Occasionally, I glanced in her direction, regretting my own rule that there was no smoking in my car, because I longed to watch the elegant way that Amy lit a cigarette; how she drew it to her lips; the action of her mouth, the deep inhalation; the sensuous exhalation.

So much blood filled my excited tumescence during that drive that I was on auto-pilot. Amy playing with my erection was an added distraction. It was a miracle we did not get into an accident.

She reached over with her left arm, not even looking in my direction, slowly and gently stroking as promised, keeping my erection without allowing orgasm by slowing off when she felt the shaft or the bulb starting to pulse in the pre-climatic rhythm. Amy was obviously very experienced with hand jobs, because I did not have to warn her once that my slit was starting to gape open, or that my balls were rolling extra fast in their sac.

About halfway through the journey, Amy bent down and lowered her lips close to my swollen flesh. She exhaled like she was smoking, but it just was not the same as the real feeling, and I told her so in one of the few occasions we spoke as I drove. Her response was to kiss my tip, swirling her tongue into the slit to taste my excitement, and then kiss my ear, also teasing that opening with her tongue.

Entertained by Amy's arousal and actions to keep me aroused, the trip home seemed at once to be endless, and instantaneous. One moment I was worried about exploding too early. The next, my home was in sight.

"I can't go inside with my cock poking out. Nora would not approve."

"Don't be so sure," Amy giggled, but she pulled my two layers- pyjamas and sweats- up to trap my erection against my belly.

I struggled not to speculate about my daughter's sexual curiosity as we entered the foyer. My thinking was that Nora might have dozed off, which would allow Amy and I to sneak up to my turret room immediately. As long as neither of us landed on the squeaky stair board, Nora would never even know we were there.

That would mean not watching Amy smoke before we fucked, but my discovery of the smoking fetish was still new enough that I thought that I could pass on that. I would just close my eyes and picture her smoking as she rode my lap, pistoning up and down on my hard organ as my desk chair creaked the tempo.

In my mind's eye, I pictured Amy's nipples boring into my chest, her lips pressed tightly to mine, her tongue pushing past my teeth, rolling over my tongue into my cheeks, pressing up to my palate, sharing the smoky flavour with all of my taste receptors. I shuddered at the thought, and figured that would be enough to sustain me.

Fortunately, Amy knew enough not to take that risk. Or maybe her nicotine jones was calling to her.

"Nora, we're back with the smokes," Amy called out as we reached the second floor landing.

"What took you so long?" Nora asked as she stepped sleepily out of her bedroom, safely dressed in a cozy flannel nightie with a hem that brushed the floorboards.

I had to shake my head to not think about how sensual her dishevelled mane of thick silky hair looked, or how much fun it might be to just grab that hem and lift the nightie up. Would she raise her arms to expedite things or shout out in shock? Would she be nude underneath, or wearing conservative panties, maybe even a light t-shirt over her chest? Would her nipples be hard?

"I needed to have a smoke before we drove back," Amy replied to Nora. Good thing, because my brain was definitely not connected to my mouth.

"You greedy bitch, you were supposed to come right back to share with me." The laughter in my daughter's voice made it apparent that she was not really mad at Amy, though I sensed that she really did want a cigarette badly.

Nora's habit seemed more deeply entrenched than I had hoped. Still, if I got the chance to watch her- no- I must not think like that about my own daughter. Bad enough that I had crossed into inappropriate territory with her friend.

Now that I knew how much watching young women smoke turned me on, I had to be cautious around Nora. I might like to believe that it was Amy's dramatic style that made her so sensuous while smoking, but as Nora avoided smoking in front of me, I had no way of knowing whether she might be similarly seductive. As the two women smoked together, they might well share a style. And I had just experienced inappropriate thoughts about my daughter without the added feature of seductive smoking.

"Earth to Dad," Nora shook me out of my trance as she bounced down the stairs. I could not help but notice how this made her full firm young breasts jiggle under her nightgown. In order to avoid further thoughts about my daughter, I replayed in my brain how gorgeous Amy looked while smoking.

My balls enjoyed my thoughts of how that had led to an incredible blowjob, and reminded me that we had further sex with Amy ahead- the sooner the better as far as they were concerned. I suppose the slowing pulsations of my cock were the warning that once Amy and Nora disappeared outside to smoke, that might derail the whole plan.

Amy pinched my ass, as if to reassure me. I hoped Nora did not notice how I was startled.

"Let's go out back," Amy told Nora.

"I'm vanishing back up to the turret for a while, girls."

"Enjoy the view." Nora replied as she spun around, her hair flowing enticingly as Amy was already handing my daughter a cigarette.

I thought that was a rather odd switch from her normal comments, like "Don't watch any porn you'd be ashamed for me to find in your browser history."

To which I always replied by asking something like, "I wasn't aware that you had any hard limits."

Nora would chuckle from deep in her throat and finish the exchange with "Wouldn't you like to know, old man."

Up until now, I had always thought this was all just teasing banter. Now, I had to wonder if my daughter was like Amy, and preferred older men. Mind you, incest should still be a hard limit for both of us, shouldn't it?

When I reached my turret, instead of settling immediately into my desk chair, I lingered by the window, which offered a clear view of the back deck. The girls were already smoking. It was too bad that I had missed the ritual of lighting up. I wondered if one touched the other's hand as they shared a moment. How close had their faces been? Had their cute little noses almost touched?

Nora turned away from the house and exhaled into the night air, but Amy turned the other way, and looked up at my window. I was sure I saw a ghost of a smile cross her lips before she took a long slow drag, lifted her chin, and exhaled even more slowly, a plume of glue grey smoke reaching up towards me.

Amy took the butt from her lips and smiled before swivelling, leaning her elbows on the deck railing, and leaning her head closer to Nora to share some secret. This afforded me an exceptional view of how Amy's tight young ass stuck up under her flannel nightie.

Whatever Amy said caused Nora to tossed her head back and laughed heartily before raising her cigarette to her lips again and inhaling deeply. she blew another cloud of smoke out toward the treeline, she leaned her head so that she and Amy were touching. Amy reached on arm around my daughter's hip and caressed Nora's ass before grasping her hip and drawing them even closer together.

Nora then moved her cigarette to Amy's lips and the two of them shared the smoke for a moment before Amy returned the favour.

That was the moment that I realized that my hand was wrapped around my turgid member, stroking rather more vigourously than might be wise if I planned to fuck any soon. This time it was the devil on my left shoulder urging me toward climax, while the angel on the other shoulder urged caution, as usual, though in a bit of role reversal, the purpose was to encourage me to save it for inappropriately fucking my daughter's BFF. I could learn to like an angel like that.

As the cigarettes burned toward the filters, Amy whispered gain in Nora's ear. She seemed to glance quickly in my direction. Was Amy actually informing my daughter of our plan? Or was she setting up an excuse to sneak away up to my turret? My aching balls did not care as long as she came up the stairs soon, and that Nora not spoil the party.

The devil suggested that Nora ought to join the party, but the angel still found even thoughts of incest appalling. That made the devil shrug, grin, and say "maybe next time, let's just get Amy up here to ride the piston."

Amy chose that moment to turn around, leaning her elbows back onto the railing, sticking her chest up and out toward my gaze. Her cheeks hollowed as she drew deeply, finishing her butt in one last long drag. Smoke leaked from her nostrils as she held the smoke for a long slow ten count. This time when she exhaled, it was to send big round rings of smoke drifting up toward me, each ring breaking apart just before it rose to my window.

As the last ring dissipated, Amy turned her face toward Nora, flipped her butt out onto the lawn, sparks flying off the glowing ember. I was so busy watching it pinwheel through the night air that I almost missed the moment when Amy touched my daughter's chin. Turned Nora to face her, and planted a long slow kiss on Nora's mouth.

Amy then smacked Nora's ass so hard that I imagined I could hear the slap from my closed window, before she skipped playfully into the house. Nora remained on the deck and lit another cigarette, apparently still unaware that I was watching.

I heard the door shut three floors below, and Amy's light footfalls as she climbed the stairs. I had never been so turned on in my life.

"Let's see how big and hard you are, Daddy-o," Amy giggled as she entered through my open door. I turned to face her, my massive member proudly supported in my palm.

"Oh, is that mighty weapon all for me?" Amy asked, awfully girlishly given that she had just swallowed it into her throat an hour ago.

I almost blurted out 'No, you need to share with Nora. She smokes just as sexually as you do,' but I stopped myself just in time.

"You know I was watching you out there smoking," was what I said instead. "and you know how that turns me on."

"Is that because I'm such a naughty girl, Daddy-o?" she twisted her body, knees together, looking and acting innocent, though her elbows pushed her tits together and up toward my gaze. "Maybe you need to spank me before you fuck me?"

Amy pivoted, hands on knees, thrusting her butt up at me, her face twisted to look over her left shoulder, grinning invitingly.

My response was to take the single step required to approach her in the tiny turret space.

First I raised the hem of her nightie, just like I had been tempted to from the moment I had seen her in it, all the better to appreciate the full length of her lithe athletic upper thighs. She spread her feet just a few inches, offering me my first glimpse at her soaked little pussy lips. Her cunt juices had soaked her teeny tiny black silk thong and were running down her thighs, and starting to drip onto the hardwood.

She tugged the scrap of fabric aside, baring her entire bottom, and gave me a wink.

I was sorely tempted to fall to my knees and taste Amy, to run my tongue from the bottom of her petals along her glistening taint to her tiny pink anus, but I decided that first I ought to give my temptress what she wanted.

With my left hand I held the hem up, using my right palm to caress her buttock, enjoying the warmth and the feel of the muscle rippling in response to my touch. I could swear that this time it was her anus that winked at me.

My little finger teased Amy's anal cleft, but never quite touched her rosebud. That made Amy gasp. I slid the digit inside the curve of her buttock, traced along her taint, and inserted the tip into her wetness. Her pussy lips quivered in response.

Amy's youthful abdominal muscles flexed, seeming to draw my finger up and deeper into her vagina. This made her whole body shudder.

The instant I found her clit, Amy orgasmed, her ass bucking back against my groin, driving my hard organ into the space between her buttocks. My free hand grasped her left breast, tweaking the nipple in tempo with the other finger diddling Amy's pearl.

My daughter's best friend heaved against my body, panting for breath as the waves of her climax crested. The air filled with the delightful scent of female musk, a smell that I had never enjoyed in that space before, except in my imagination.

"I love how that big fat sausage feels rubbing against my ass, but I want it in my pussy, not my colon," she sputtered as her breathing settled down. "Plus you still owe me a spanking."

I stepped back, pulling my finger out of her cunt. Resisting the urge to taste it, I brought it down swiftly on her bottom. The sound of the smack reverberated in the small space.

"More," Amy moaned.

I was happy to comply, landing ten additional smacks, alternating between cheeks and increasing the vigour behind the blows. Amy flinched a bit in response to the first blow, but after that, wriggled appreciatively, making little cooing noises.

After ten smacks, Amy's bottom was nicely red, and the cooing had given way to groans. I bent low to kiss the divot where ass met spine. My fingers traced along her taint and again invaded her womanhood, teasing her pearl.

I bent her lower, elevating her groin at the same time, so I only had to bend at my knees to tongue her gash. First I explored her labia, and then travelled along to her clit. Amy began fondling her own tits as I played, tweaking her nipples, showing an interesting fondness for pain. I filed that away for future reference, though I realized there was no guarantee we would ever have a repeat of this encounter.

That sad thought made my balls ache and my cock twitch, wanting to make sure I got more satisfaction, in case Nora wondered what had happened to her guest.

Amy orgasmed as I finger fucked her. Since her hands were occupied, I closed my palm over her mouth to stifle any noise. She bit my flesh, a bit harder than gently.

"You didn't warn me that you are fucking blood sucking vampire," I complained as she drew blood, hitting her ass harder than before- nothing playful about it this time.

"Oh, yes, Daddy-O," Amy shouted a bit more than ideal, given that Nora was nearby. "That's how I love it."

I was tempted to stick my cock in her mouth to shut her up, to avoid attracting Nora's attention, but I needed to fuck her rather than get sucked again.

Fortunately Nora was still out on the deck smoking. I lined the tip of my cock up, ready to slide it along Amy's taint and enter her wetness. Moving behind Amy, bending her so she had to put her hands on my desk gave me a clear view of my daughter enjoying her disgusting but sensual habit.

Nora glanced up at my window, making me think that she either knew or hoped that I was watching. But which was it? Did my daughter think that my fetishizing her smoking was a compliment to her grace, elegance and beauty, or did she find it dirty and gross?

She inhaled deeply as she looked up, then turned, leaned against the railing, her butt displayed to me, and blew a plume of bluish smoke out into the night air.

At the moment Nora began to exhale, I plunged my prick deep into her best friend's pussy.

My cock was throbbing with fierce excitement as I leaned over to see Nora better, placing my hands on Amy's shoulders to saw in and out of her cunt. Amy's young muscles gripped my girth tightly and started to milk me urgently. I could feel her juices flowing, and heard the drops drip onto the hardwood. Her breathing was ragged already.

I knew she would climax quickly, and she seemed to be dragging me in the same direction. Suddenly, I wanted to make it last at least until Nora finished her cigarette. Despite this desire, just watching my daughter smoke was adding to my excitement, pushing me toward a faster happy ending.

"Fuck me harder, Daddy-o," Amy begged, briefly drawing my attention away from the window.

I responded by pulling on Amy's hair and nibbling her shoulder. The latter act justified my leaning forward, all the better to spy on my daughter. But it wasn't really spying if she knew that I was watching, as I suspected Nora did based upon her smoking performance.

Still, my piston was slamming deeper into Amy than before she spoke. She did not need to know that it was my daughter I was thinking about as I fucked her.

"That's it, Daddy-o, just like that," Amy groaned, "I'm going to come soon. No man has ever made me explode so quickly. Can you fill me with great gobs of your goo yet?"

Each sentence, then each word, was spaced apart as Amy's breathing becoming panting. Perhaps it was the smoking which gave her such shortness of breath, but as long as she did it so seductively, I was not about to suggest that she quit.

As a good father, I ought to have desired that my daughter stop smoking even more than her friend. Maybe I was not the great dad I had imagined that I was, the way that watching Nora smoke was adding to the excitement of fucking her friend.

When I looked out the window again, Nora had again turned to face the window. She had the cigarette held dramatically between two fingers, just like some long ago actress in some old movie that allowed smoking, and used it seductively. Nora slowly raised the butt to her pursed lips and took a long slow drag, her breasts thrusting out and up toward me as she arched her back while filling her lungs.

She held that pose while I froze inside her best friend's pussy, my cock throbbing harder than it had even in my twenties.

"Ohh, Daddy-o, that feels so good, knowing how hard and fat I make you," Amy moaned, still oblivious to the part that Nora was playing. "As soon as you pull out then plunge back in, I bet that I will explode for sure."

I stayed in place until my daughter finally exhaled a bluish plume of smoke up toward my window. She took the butt away from her mouth and looked at how much was left. Nora filled her lungs one more time, holding the smoke inside her chest. She then shrugged and turned away again flicking the still glowing butt out into the yard. Once again, she seemed to lean forward more than was strictly necessary, displaying the roundness of her rump to me.

That display inspired me to once more smack Amy's ass. She shook in response, lifting her head at least long enough to see Nora turn to look up at the window of the turret behind which we were fucking, presumably unseen. It now seems likely though that Nora knew, suspected, or at least hoped, that we were at the window.