The Upside of Smoking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora must have known that if we were in the turret, we were fucking- or at least that Amy was giving me a blowjob, or maybe that I had Amy sprawled across my desk, as I ate her cunt. Or perhaps my daughter imagined we were in a 69 position. Where, I wondered, would Nora dream of being,-would she want to join in? Or would she just want to watch?

My dream state was interrupted as Amy's cunt gushed her girlish goo. Her walls clamped tightly around my cock and her butt pushed back intensely into my groin, burying me even more deeply when I thought I had already filled her to my root. That inspired me to focus on the sex itself, teasing Amy's nipples by tugging them as far away from her flesh as I could, then releasing them, which made a resounding 'plop' sound in the tight space, and caused her to wince, grinding even more fiercely against my flesh.

"Yes, Daddy-o, I'm about to finish, fuck me hard," she moaned.

I complied, moving my hands to Amy's shoulders, all the better to lever her body underneath mine. I leaned forward, my chest brushing along her spine. From that angle, I had a clear view of the deck below. My hope was that Nora had lit another cigarette, which clashed with my hope that she was not that big a chain smoker, was dashed when I saw that the deck was empty.

Nora must have satisfied her habit, and come in from the crisp night air to try to sleep. That disappointed me momentarily. Now that I had confronted and accepted my smoking fetish, I had hoped to climax while watching Nora. Now I could just hope to see both young women out on the deck smoking together the next time I retreated up to the turret to jerk off. Watching one of them inhale and exhale smoke was a major turn on, but watching both together was the greatest thrill ever.

Just thinking of that triggered my explosion. This time, my balls did not even give warning before the great gobs of goo flew up my shaft and blasted into Amy's hungry tight young cunt.

The force was enough to push Amy's body away from my groin. I still held her by the shoulders, so I felt the quake start in her cunt, and then rush up her spine, making every joint in her body weak, before they tensed again, and repeated through multiple waves until she had milked every last seed out of my scrotum, up my shaft and out my slit.

"Too bad you don't smoke, Daddy-o," Amy panted as her climax finally subsided. "I would love to share an after sex ciggie with you."

"Maybe he would rather just watch us share one together?" I heard Nora ask from behind me. "Unless you've already cured his insomnia?"