All Comments on 'The Usurper'

by NancDance

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not good enough…

Less longer. More dirty talk would be good.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

NancDance

So happy I found you.

Such a special mother, Ryan is so lucky. All mothers and sons should experience such beautiful uninhibited love.

Alwaystaboo

PanzerFeckPanzerFeckover 6 years ago
Enjoyable story

What could have been a ten minute Jodi West scene turned out to be quite the chemistry laden summer romp and I am grateful. Great build-up and nice description. Critically, I hope you clean up your spelling, because I nearly backed out at one point and it'd be a shame if people were put off a good story because of this. It wouldn't do your talent justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't know why...

... you spent half of page 1 explaining in excruciating detail each member or the family. Too many names for me to keep track off or care. Almost fell asleep. Then you pretty much repeatead the first half of page 1 in the subsequent pages, for the sole purpose of padding up your story.

So yeah, as Panzerfeck said, what should have been a 10 minute 1 page story, got stretched to 3 pages because of boring, unnecessary details and a copy-paste of the opening scene.

xsiveonexsiveoneover 6 years ago
A good story

To many reader complaints! You started out fast to a build up, dropped back for a partial let down, then built back up to higher point before topping the hill. I thought the effect was great; hope there will be a follow up chapter. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
EXCELLENT

Dear Nancy

You have a good imagination, and a style of writing along with the nice use of exquisitely dirty language to embellish your plot which really works for me.

Much more of the same please!

Love, x x x

A fan, and a serious jerker

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars, more please!

Good story and good fuck between them, make her pregnant and maybe he will fuck the other milf and knock her up too, and his sisters and...

TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy indeed! I hope it continues! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

I for one loved this taboo story of mother/son bonding. I loved that dad was in the room as the son took his place thrusting his manhood into mommy's womb until both mother and son grunt in orgasm and the dutiful son fills his mothers unprotected womb with his virile seed. I loved the reminders of farm animals breeding and the reluctance of mom to allow her son this privilege the first time and the sons apology of I could not pullout mom it felt to good. Mom offers encouragement during the second round and from now on mom and son will be addicted to the extreme pleasure of the incest orgasm and condoms or the idea of pulling out will no longer be viable options. The mom and son will both enjoy the kinky thrill of pregnancy risk. At some point as the son is humping away on his mother and both are approaching orgasm I want to hear mom beg for her son to knock her up.I hope mom gets pregnant with her son's love child and we read more about the lucky son the usurper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please have him make a harem of his sisters and his aunt and cousins

Have him knock them all up!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 6 years ago
"The Usurper Ch. 01:" - Forty-three Year Old Married Mother (Of Three Children), Nicole Harper and Eighteen Year Old (Youngest Child) Son, Ryan Harper.

Due to the very real possibility--even probability--that mother Nicole has been firmly impregnated, I have given this story a Rating of Five (5) Gold Stars. In my fantasy world of incestuous, blood-kin pregnancies (or enhanced possibilities of pregnancies) I reserve and grant those stories the highest award available, for those procreation efforts.

The plot and risks that occur between mother Nicole and son Ryan as they pursue their ultimate consummations, fulfillment of their lust, love and sexual gratification for each other cannot be denied, regardless of possible discovery and or risks!! Nicole has some reservations, however her urges and sexual needs can't deny her goal to have her son's healthy cock inside her yearning birth canal.

The story successfully satisfies my pure incest fantasy of limiting to a minimal number of participants--family members--including no outsiders nor moresomes! These situations create greater chances of maintaining long term caring relationships, and greater familial life-long, grounded successes! Nicole and her son/lover appear to have the opportunities available to carry their sexual unions and fuck-fest sessions through their current and possibly future pregnancies without discovery. I'm looking forward to at least one, maybe two more, chapters for this couple!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One from the grammar police!

I was torn between three or four stars as I had to edit and make corrections as I read this. Having to do this becomes very distracting when I am trying to enjoy a story. Please get an editor to help with future stories. By the way, I gave this four stars, but just barely.

thongs125thongs125over 6 years ago
Loved it

I thought that you did A really great job

In telling your story. I loved the story line.

Starting out during the day with playful flirting.

And ending up in the motel room with a

Home run ! And dad in the room to.

Thank you.

MyDirtySecrethobbyMyDirtySecrethobbyover 6 years ago
More chapters please

I can't wait for more chapters of your a one of kind stories and I loved your other series it was one of the best I've read and this looks to be like another favourite 😻

Dick88Dick88over 6 years ago
In my Opinion

this was very well written. Nice pacing, strong leads, and erotic throughout.

Keep Writing :)

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69over 6 years ago
Great Story

Add another chapter 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

greenreadergreenreaderover 6 years ago
More please

Great story written by the very talented author NancDance. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

The Chico/Belle memory was nice. Primal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

Please write a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

Good mixture of reluctance giving way to lust. Bravo and here's hoping you continue with more stories in this vein!

tusaistuquoitusaistuquoiover 6 years ago
Awesome!!

What a great story!! Very erotic and couldn't stop! Please continue writing.

MyDirtySecrethobbyMyDirtySecrethobbyover 6 years ago
Incredible

Amazing story Can’t wait for more of your incredible work

Hopefully there will be many more to come 🙇‍♀️🙏🏻

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
So good

This one definitely deserves a follow up treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good read

I enjoyed the story but there should be ten more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lovely

Sorry you lost your interest in the most perfect taboo. I only hope she has many of her sons incest babies.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 5 years ago
"The Usurper:" - Forthy-thre Year Old Married Mother of Three, Nicole Harper and Twenty-Year Old Son, Ryan Harper.

My first read of this story was August 08, 2017. Although it could be strange, but this reading found the story to be much, much more thrilling, sexually enthralling ,and equally much better written. There were a few complaints by previous reader's, one about spelling, of which I found to be nil and none (for all intents and purposes) and found no distractions from the feelings and intent of the story. Ignore the naysayers! They know not how to appreciate a writer's efforts and talents!!! Writer 'NancDance' has written a tense, suspenseful and endearing story of a mature, fertile and sexually starved mother and her virgin, virile twenty year old son. They have cohabited, copulated, consummated and Ryan has impregnated his willing mother, Nicole! Writer NancDance should be and feel regally proud of her efforts and production of this story. She has provided us with an awesome, first class rendering of a fabulous mother and son's love match. Mucho Accolades!!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 4 years ago
"The Usurper": - Forty-three Year Old Married Fertile Mother of Three Children, Nicole Harper and Twenty Year Old Virile Virgin Son, Ryan Harper. Son.

This is at least the third time I've read this fabulous story, my favorite genre of mother and son incestuous, carnal and lascivious sexual consummation and insatiable coupling. They're home from a Fourth of July Holiday outing; Nicole's husband, Ryan's father, is passed-out drunk--from the sun and beers all day--in their living room as arrive back home later in the evening. Ryan has been tempted, most covertly, by his mother's lush, mature body and occasional body-touches, in her swim suit all day as they float down the Colorado River. They have foreplay, and feelings of random sexual touches as they float in the water around their float. Ryan is ready to fuck his mother right in the living room where his father is passed out on the couch! Ryan's father, Jim, is no longer very attentive sexually to his mother, Nicole; though she still loves her husband, his staying power is tepid, quiet infrequently and lackluster.

This story seems to get better each time I've read it, the last time March 2019. Writer, NancDance, is articulate and thorough in detail, biographies, character names, roles and ages; the theme, plot and character details add a closeness of characters to the reader--myself in particular! I'm looking forward to reading the complete library of NancDance stories. I know they'll be as good in detail, image's vividness and hotness as this story has brought forth! A hot, sultry, suspenseful and risky theme by Ryan and his sexual welcome attraction to his mother makes this story a must read for anyone into incest genre of pornography; this one does all those things, and more!!

C_frommnC_frommnabout 4 years ago
We Need

More Chapters. The sisters and Cousins could come back early and Horny. He could put it to all of them and get Photo's to make life easier if they complain. But with all of them through college. they could work between babies.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago

Yes......more chapters please

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"The Usurper:" - Forty-three Year Old Married, Fertile Mother of Three Children (Two girls, and A Son-the Youngest), Nicole Harper and Eighteen Year Old Virgin Virile Son, Ryan Harper.

I've read this story numerous times! It only gets better, like aging cheese, each time I've literally beaten my mother-fucking, incest yearning dick as I've absorbed this incestuous mother and son consummation through every pore of my body. The story is awesome; I'm very sorry that 'NancDance' hasn't written any further stories in recent years!! The thoughts that mother Nicole is pregnant with her fourth child (fathered by her eighteen year old son) makes my dick pop up like an oak log each and every time I (frequently) imagine Ryan's mother birthing a couple more children by her son, Ryan!!!!!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"The Usurper:"- Married Mother, Nicole Harper and Virgin Son, Ryan Harper. Writer author 'NancDance' doesn't know nor realize it, but she's written this story specifically for me. If I had the ability to author a great story, it would be written exactly like 'The Usurper' with very minimal alterations! Given that this is at least the fifth (5th) time I've read this epic mother and son love story, I have to admit that I'm extremely pleased with the theme, the roles of the characters and the ultimate outcome. All I can say--plead--at this point is.....MORE!!

CountTenebrarumCountTenebrarumabout 3 years ago

Lovely Work, thank you so much for sharing

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

(7/12/2021)

Nicely done, we need more chapters, more stories. Please start writing again.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 3 years ago

"The Usurper:" - Jeez, this being July 11, 2021, is the sixth (6th) time--at least, since August 08, 2017--that I've found this story so thrilling and satisfying I can't pass up opportunities to reacquainted myself with forty-three (43) year old Mother Nicole Harper and her virile twenty (20) year old son, Ryan.

The best part, so far, is the story gets better with maturing time...and Nicole's husband, Ryan's father, Jim Harper still has not woken up though his wife and son have made love, and fucked, on the couch in the master bedroom while Jim snores in his drunken stupor, in the bed where he and his wife have slept for several decades.

I'm still disappointed that 'NancDance' has not penned additional stories in these past four (4) years that I've wrapped her idyllic epic story around and into my memory. Bless her for the stories she has produced for her gracious reading audience, as I am most appreciative and thankful. Accolades for stories of Perfection!!

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

A wuss of a son, a cock tease cheating whore of a mother. Who could ask for anything better?

......NOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope you're still writing your stories are really good

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 2 years ago

What a shame you didn’t continue on with this amazing story. The sisters the cousins and especially his aunt already to be his next conquests…but more importantly did he make his mum pregnant…⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What young man would not want to do his mother or any older woman like this? I would have to moisten her before penetrating so she did not feel pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would love to see more of this story of mom an son plus do the go for his aunt an cousin to

JoeDonJoeDonabout 1 year ago

There's a lot to love with this story. It took me three orgasms to make it to the end. Some highlights for me were the horny flirting in the water. The naughty, permissive aunt Rachel who witnesses it. The steady escalation of displaying, touching, gazing.

And man oh man what a flashback to the horse ranch. Such an awesomely vulgar way to bring the sex to the most base level. That really took it to the next level. Other stories do more of a romance angle with mothers and sons, but the pure animalisitic lusting for each others bodies really sent this reader over the edge.

If you ever read this, thank you!

BrendaNWBrendaNW2 months ago

Please continue .. their story must continue .. I am thoroughly involved with mom and big son 😁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A well written sex scene ruined by having the son be some weird goblin manlet, whi could barely reach his giant mother. After that description I was just waiting for her to swat him away like a bug. And go find a suitable male who could handle her without having to stand on his toes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous