All Comments on 'The Vampire Endgame'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not even interesting

SO MUCH BS we dont need. Preachy in the extreme. Author is pretty smug and actually thinks he can write. News flash, this is terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A rather sad story. Not very erotic. But decent story line. Will there be any more to this story?

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 5 years ago
Decimating World's Flora & Fauna = Only 10% Loss

Decimate does not mean devastate or destroy. It specifically means "removal of a tenth", from decem, the Latin word for ten. Killing 10% of the population still leaves 90%; it doesn't wipe them out. 90% of the world's fflora & fauna can continue just fine. If they are ALL gone, they weren't decimated.

The Romans used it to punish large numbers of men, selecting one out of every ten for death. The remaining nine were then forced to beat their former comrade to death, thus a horribly cruel punishment. Anyone who refused was also killed.

It is important to know the meaning of a word before you can use it correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
KEEP GOING

A good opening enjoyed the plot so far please expand on the story asap, and ignore the bad comments picking at word choices you made simply to make the story more engaging is a bit of a low blow (I doubt they could write any better than you can!!).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...