The Vermeer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she took a deep breath and said, "That was my friend Laura."

"Laura Berger?"

She paused again. I could see that she was trying to figure out if this whole conversation was a coincidence.

So was I. My brain was about to burst.

"Yes," she finally answered. I could see that she wanted to ask me a question, but then correctly reconsidered.

"What was she doing with you? I mean, you were on your way to meet me and you brought her? Why?"

"She needed to go to Canary Wharf. I drove her part way there. From Greenwich she can walk. Sam, please, keep her out of this."

Was so-called Laura Berger her tail? Was she about to hand the box of Irish cell phones straight to the cops? Fuck.

"Were you following her?" she asked.

"No," I answered before it dawned on me that Flo asked me a question. Also, I realized that my answer was actually true; she just happened to be walking ahead of me going in the same direction I was going. I just happened to be watching her the whole time. Was I sure the tail with the beige jacket wasn't the same woman as the so-called Laura Berger who stepped out of Flo's little white Mercedes? She did come from the direction I had last seen her. I thought that woman had a blue jacket. I wasn't sure anymore. Maybe it was just flipped inside out. There was the limp thing. Was the hair the same?

"Flo," I said letting out a big breath of air, "let's be very careful. Face it, though, there was no need for you to bring Laura so close to our rendezvous."

"I was just giving her a ride; she doesn't have a motor, herself."

Maybe I was being too paranoid, but even if Flo was being honest with me, she had to have said to Laura, 'I'm going to Greenwich, do you want a ride?' I took a deep breath. At the very least, if her office is bugged, they would have heard that.

Maybe they're following Laura, too?

I took a deep breath and a sip of wine. I carefully placed the glass back on the dresser and stared straight into Flo's beautiful brown eyes.

"Flo, was the woman that got out of the car with you a cop?"

"No," she answered instantly, "that was my friend Laura. She works in the next office. I've known her for years. She's pretty well my best friend these days."

She seemed to answer truthfully. "I'm sorry, Flo." I leaned forward and put my forehead in my hands. My elbows were pinned to my knees. Either that or she was a very good actress.

"Are you okay, Sam?" she then added, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ask you a question."

I took a deep breath, "I think my brain is going to explode."

"Sam. I'm not cooperating with the police or anybody else. Just with you. Laura is not a policewoman. She's a solicitor, just like me. We're both associates at the same firm. I trust her completely. I'm sorry, I just gave her a ride to Greenwich. I didn't know I was being followed. I'm still not convinced, but for your sake and for mine, I will carry on as if I am and take the spycraft precautions just as you've directed. Don't worry, I'll do my job as the middle man."

"Thanks."

"You do seem very stressed."

"Oh fuck, I am, Flo. I need sleep. I need to stay away from airports and planes and most of all, I need to sell that fucking Vermeer." My forehead went back into my hands.

"Sam, can I ask you a question?"

I lifted my head and looked at Flo. I didn't answer.

"Do you want me to give you a nice back massage before I suck your cock and fuck you, or afterwards?"

I had to chuckle, "Flo, you're a beautiful woman. And sexy, too."

"Well which one Sam? You're stressed. I can help. Please take your trousers off, we have a deal."

I pulled my pants and underwear off, got on the bed and lay on my belly. At that point my hard on was long gone. She got the hint and straddled me, sitting on the top of my thighs. I could just feel her pussy tickling me when she moved just right.

She gave me a massage. She was good at it. I needed it.

I realized as I lay there under her that I really didn't know if she was being straight with me, cooperating with police or if she was plotting to run away with the reward money. It was certainly a tactical error on my part confessing that my head would roll if I couldn't cash in on the Vermeer. She'd have a clean getaway, but it was too late. I had to trust her. Trust but verify. What was even the point of that now? What other avenues did I have?

Her fingers were magic on my back.

It was a rough day...

I only murdered one person...

I woke up with the bedside table lamp on and Flo on top of me riding my raging hard cock.

"I'm sorry, Sam, I couldn't wait any longer."

I was still trying to get my bearings. I could see she was smiling even through the shadows created by her hair as it hung down.

"What time is it, Flo?"

"Half eight."

She was grinding her clit onto my pubic bone.

"What's that? Four?" I really didn't know. I was still trying to wake up.

"Eight thirty."

"Holy shit!" I'd been asleep for about three hours. I remembered at which hotel I was.

I reached up to hold her tits. She was still wearing the bra, garter belt and stockings. Her hands and fingers were playing in my chest hairs.

"How did I get hard?"

"I sucked on your cock. It was fun. I loved it." She was furiously rubbing her clit on me.

"Take the bra off," I said.

"I thought you liked it on me, that way you don't have to look at my little breasts."

"What are you talking about? I love your tits. Especially those very suckable nipples."

She unclasped the back of her bra and let the straps slide down her arms revealing two crunched up areola and two most definitely suckable fat nipples.

I curled myself up and then craned my neck down to gently suck one nipple, then the other into my mouth. "Nice," I said.

"Mnnn... do it again," she answered, pushing her boobies back towards my face.

I did, over and over, until my neck couldn't take it anymore.

I knew I was going to cum soon. I had to be prepared to lift her off. She was breathing very heavily.

She fell forward onto my chest and started contracting in orgasm. Her mouth was open buried in my chest hairs. Her whole body twitched. I could feel rhythmic tightening on my cock.

I held her hip to stop her from fucking me. I was so close.

"Flo, I'm going to cum," I whispered to her.

She immediately pulled off my cock, it flopped onto my belly. She slithered down the bed, picked up my cock, opened her mouth and crammed it in. With three pumps of her right hand I started cumming inside her warm mouth. Flo was swallowing just as fast as I was squirting. She kept my uncontrollable jerking hips pinned under her arm and elbow as she continued to pump me until I was dry.

I wasn't aware of what noises I made or how my face grimaced up, but I was damn sure I wasn't a pretty sight. She left me with my heart pounding and gasping for air.

She looked up at me as she licked her lips. She was like a vampire that just got her fill of blood. The look in her eyes was incredible, almost scary.

"Holy shit, Flo! You're incredible. Insatiable."

"And you, Sam, are sexy as can be." She reached forward with both her right and left hands and pushed her pink fingernails through my chest hair.

She really had a thing for that.

"Thank you, Flo. That was amazing. You were amazing. And what a way to wake up."

"Thank you, Sam. I needed that."

"And thank you for letting me sleep for a while. Clearly I needed it."

She smiled as she continued to comb through my chest hair. "You're a lot less stressed out now. I can tell."

"And I'm starved. I don't know about you, Flo, but I've got to eat." I stood up off the bed and then added, "And pee."

"I'm hungry, too." She answered.

After peeing and washing my hands I walked back to the bed where Flo lay in just her stockings and garter. "Okay, let's get ourselves dressed, or do you want to just get room service?"

"Room service will be fine, but whatever it is will be your treat, my purse is in my car in Greenwich and all I have is change from a fifty pound note which I will need to get back."

"Oh, yeah, I'd forgotten. It doesn't matter; it would have been my treat anyway." I handed her the room service menu.

"The turkey tetrazzini looks good... hmmm... and I think... let's see... the spring mix salad with avocado and tomato... and I guess I'm going to be driving later so I shouldn't have any more wine."

"You can sleep here tonight; I'll drive you to Greenwich in the morning. Have wine, I'm going to." I soon as I said that I rethought the situation. "Actually, I have to leave pretty early in the morning."

"I'll just have a cup of tea or I can stay at Laura's tonight and we can have wine. What the hell, I'm half pissed already. If you remember, I had a glass of wine at The Yacht before opening a bottle here. Oh, sorry I finished it while you were asleep."

I picked up the room phone, "Yes, this is Buck Milligan in Room 104, room service please. Yes thank you. Can I have two orders of turkey tetrazzini, two garden salads with... sorry, yes spring mix salads... that's right, with avocado and tomato, two cups of tea... I don't know..."

"What type of tea, Flo?"

"English Breakfast."

"English Breakfast, yes, and a bottle of Champagne... yes that'll do. And do you guys have caviar, real, actual caviar not that lumpfish crap? Oh really? Okay that's great, and caviar to start... Yes with toast."

"Well! I'm impressed Mr. Bond!"

"Ha! Well hey, you can't take it with you." Fuck, was that ever true.

I kissed her as I sat back down in the bed.

"Sam. I have to phone Laura to ask her if I can stay at her place tonight. I don't know what her phone number is. It's in my cell listed under Laura Berger, which is in my bag, which is in my Mercedes, which, hopefully, is still parked in Greenwich."

"I've got my laptop and there's free wi-fi here. Can you find her number on-line?"

"Yes, I think so. I can't even remember the name of the street she lives on. I just know how to get there."

She put her robe on as I fired up my laptop.

I carefully didn't watch over her shoulder as she Google Maps, Street View, right to Laura's house and then found her phone number. It didn't matter; it was now all captured in my browser cache.

I enabled Irish phone #1 and handed it to Flo.

"Laura, it's Flo... what do mean blocked number?... It's in my purse in Greenwich. Listen Laura, can I ask a small favour, can I stay at your place tonight? Well, I've had drinks... and hot sex... I'm in Bromley... we have Champagne and caviar coming, oh and dinner... I know!... Yesss!.., No, he's not!Yesss! Okay, bye."

It sounded like girl talk to me. I wondered just how much Flo had told Laura about me.

"She said it would be okay for me to stay the night at her place. I think she's happy for me."

I had to laugh.

We were both quickly dressed in bathrobes when room service came and knocked on the door. They wheeled the table in. It had a white linen table cloth and napkins. Another bell hop carried two chairs in and a wine bucket on a stand. The food was arranged under warming covers. The silverware actually was silver.

The caviar was on a white plate with a round crystal dish in it, surrounded by round little miniature toasts. The crystal dish was filled with ice and it had a round dish, about two inches in diameter on top. That dish was filled with shiny, dark grayish-black caviar and a tiny mother of pearl spoon.

Just like in the frikkin' movies.

Flo's brown eyes were huge. She was still staring at it all as I came back from the door, having tipped the two lads a tenner each.

"Have you ever had real caviar before?" I asked her.

"Only as a decoration on a canapé."

"I'm sure you'll love it." I reached for the bottle. "Champagne?"

"Yes, please." She was glowing.

"Moet and Chandon Brut Imperial, I hope you like it." She was beaming as I popped the cork.

As I was pouring two proper Champagne flutes, she said, "Sam, I don't know what to say."

I pulled my bathrobe off and tossed it onto the bed leaving myself stark naked. I then picked up the two flutes and said, "I know what to say. You're overdressed for dinner, Flo."

Her bathrobe came off, leaving her only in black and red stockings and a garter, "Thank you," she said as she took the Champagne flute from me.

"Cheers," we said, smiling to each other at the same time.

"Here's to you, Flo, to Mr. Vermeer and to a successful outcome to our little adventure."

We both sipped the wine smiling.

I showed her how to eat caviar properly. "Just put a tiny little spoonful on the little toast. You can have a little butter, too, if you wish. Always fresh butter, never salted."

She loved it. "Is that ever good!"

It certainly was. She was puzzled by the little spoon.

"Mother of pearl is the proper spoon, never metal of any type."

"Why?"

"I don't know, maybe the caviar reacts to metal. At the present price of caviar, you don't want to be experimenting."

Wine and caviar was a great appetizer for the turkey tetrazzini, salads and tea. The dinner also gave my cock sufficient time to recover. She watched it twitch back to life as she ate. It was not surprising that it did. I couldn't keep my eyes from wandering to her two very suckable nipples and juicy pussy lips.

"Sam?"

My mouth was full, "Mmmn?"

In her proper British accent Flo asked, "I would very much enjoy it if you gave me a rather hard shagging after we ate. Doggy style. I know not to ask questions, but, would that be alright with you?"

I could barely swallow, "Why, I think that would be fine, Flo." I picked up my tea-cup and smiled at her. What a polite and civilized girl she was.

She lifted one knee up and placed her stocking foot on the chair seat, opening up her pussy. I cocked my head to the side to gain a proper view. She poked the index finger on her right hand into her mouth, withdrew it and then pushed it, manicured pink fingernail and all, straight into her gaping pussy, burying it to the knuckle and wiggled it.

My cock immediately swelled.

"And then, I would very much appreciate it if you came in my mouth again, would that be all right?" Miss Innocent Eyes asked.

"If it pleases you, I think we could manage that, Flo."

She pulled out the finger from inside her pussy and held it in front of my mouth. My cock continued to stiffened in reaction to the taste of her earthy, all-star female pussy nectar.

The plates and the teacups were instantly stacked up and the trolley table was pushed aside.

She caught me mid-stride, bent down and slurped my cock into her mouth, slobbering it with saliva. I watched a string of split break between her lips and the head of my cock as she looked up into my eyes.

She was hungry.

Flo climbed up onto the bed on her hands and knees, opened up her legs and dropped her shoulders to the mattress.

"Flo, you are one sexy woman."

She wiggled her ass. Manicured pink fingernails opened up her shaved labia. She was glistening pink inside, a deeper shade than her nails.

My tongue was in her glorious puss in a flash. My nose pressed against her crinkly little bumhole as I lunged my tongue as deep inside her as I could.

Flo's earthy pussy nectar sent my head into a whirlwind swirl. They weren't even thoughts that were crossing my brain, nor emotions for that matter. I was in a pheromone driven physical autopilot mode. Pure driven lust.

Boner up.

I licked her hard, leaving as much saliva as I could on her genitals, especially in her succulent hole.

I then climbed up on the bed behind Flo. Her pink fingernails found my fingers as I angled my stiff cock towards her prize. She help guide me in.

"Ohhh..." she gasped and lifted her head. I was in all the way.

I placed both my hands on her bum cheeks and spread them aside. Looking down from above, I feasted on the view of Flo's slim cheeks being wedged open by my engorged cock. I could just make out the stockings on her legs, still garishly and tightly attached with one fastener over each cheek to the red and black garter belt.

I slowly pulled back and gazed at the hypnotizing erotic scene of her shaved coral colour pussy lips drawing out while clutching to the skin of my shaft.

"Ohhhh... yesss..." she sighed and lowered her shoulders and head back to the bed.

I spit down to the crack. It rolled over her bum hole and onto my cock.

She wanted a good shagging? And I already had an orgasm just a few minutes ago? I knew when I added the two together, Flo was in for a long hard fuck. All of my frustrations and anxieties were about to be dashed on that sexy young woman's cunt. That was the best therapy I could possibly have. The woman was an angel.

I banged her with everything I had. In, out, one side then the other, up top, down low, push deep and hold, rapid in and out again.

She was loving it and rubbing her clit with her right hand the whole time. I could feel her fingernails scrape the top of my scrotum with every fourth or fifth pump. She fucked back with every thrust.

Her head was to the left side, mouth open and brownish red hair matted to her cheek. She was gasping for air as she grunted with every breath and every stroke. Her face was a flushed deep pink. I saw a neck vein bulge through mattered hair.

I was slamming her home in complete bliss while watching the play of her pussy lips being pushed in and then pulled out with each of my stroke cycles.

"Auugh... grrrghahh." I looked down as watched her anus contract and loosen in rapid succession. She was cumming. Her spine jerked in unison, "Grrahh." A few strands of hair, free from their sweaty confines on her cheek, flew in sympathy from her heavy breathing.

I could feel each of her contractions on my cock.

What a joy to watch. I kept banging home with all my might. I became conscious of my own need to breathe regularly and deeply. My heart was pounding away and I wasn't even close to cumming.

I needed to remember to pull out and have her suck me to finish.

Suck me to finish? And swallow? Was I dreaming?

I kept pounding her. She came again. Her puckered little asshole was an unwitting traitor, giving away the game every time.

Cock to the left,

Cock to the right,

Jamb it in...

With all my might!

Tunes were dancing in my brain as I focused on Flo's bum hole bouncing up and down and squeezing in unison to her contractions.

Her whole back was glistening in a sexy sheen.

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth?" I gasped out between pounds.

She nodded her head, followed by three sharp jolts to her spine, each accompanied with an audible, "Grrugghh."

"My chest hair," I huffed, "do you want to rub your face and nipples on my chest afterwards?"

"Ghuuagh," the sharp jolts continued between emphatic nods and convulsive contractions. Her neck veins were bulging.

I continued to bang her, trying to change up every stroke. She kept nicking my scrotum.

After watching another complete erotic cycle of Flo cumming hard, it suddenly occurred to me I was about to squirt. I pulled out and with both hands flipped Flo to her left, onto her back. I was greeted with a shocked expression on her sweaty, pink face.

I clambered up, trying not to squish her body. With my right hand I angled my cock towards her lips. She raised her head to meet my cock with open mouth. I held the back of her head with my left hand. My cock slipped in.

I exploded inside her.

I don't know what sounds I made while my hips jerked uncontrollably. I knew that my face was contorted something ugly, but I never lost sight of my cock firmly in her mouth and her neck muscles, matted with red-brown hair swallowing every drop. She didn't miss a bit and continued to suck and swirl her tongue, even after I finished.

I was losing my balance on the bed. My whole world was starting to go grey and I needed air. I lifted my knee off of her and flopped on my back next to her on the bed.

1...678910...14