All Comments on 'The Very Best of Friends'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed the story as a whole. For a few pages it seems like there are two characters named Joanna, which is rather confusing. Some obvious spelling and grammar errors too.

Nemo18Nemo18almost 8 years ago

Think you have a decent story here however the amount of spelling and grammatical errors mad Roy really difficult. The two character named Joanna, the incorrect gender pronoun usage and other things kept this from a higher rating. I hope you will utilize an editor or proofreader in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story, but

I really liked the story up until Joanna and Matt split up, I was rooting for them to make it to the altar. Struggled with the story from there till the then. Sorry I didn't like the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ditto Nemo

Quit reading after a page. Too difficult to follow with the names. Joanna & Joana. Thought they were at Melanie's. Help your readers follow the development of the story. Not on par with your usual submissions.

ezbodezbodover 7 years ago
What a waste of space

It would be easier to stay silent and move on, and read something else, but this has been The WORST story that I have EVER read. It seems to me that the writer had no idea where the story was headed.

Akasha70Akasha70over 7 years ago
Love it

As usual Ellie and awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Painful

The Joanna/Joana problem killed the story for me. It made parts of the story too confusing to read.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 5 years ago
This story is just as wonderful on a second read.

Thanks. I hope you are doing well and I am looking forward to the next “12 Tables” chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story, but..

The errors mentioned were not insurmountable, but I did spend some time wondering why studying flora and fauna would be a feature of a wedding. The word for nudist is "naturist" (unless Australia thinks differently). But a good story, nevertheless.

Hope you are well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not well crafted

The numerous spelling and grammatical errors, together with the two distinct characters named Joanna, frequently made the story hard to follow. The story line was also pretty strange at the end. The abrupt break-up between Joanna and Matt was totally weird. It was not surprising that they would have a fight, but it made no sense at all that neither one would make any attempt to come back together, given the intensity of their relationship and the positive things that had come out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WHAT A STUPID FUCKED UP SON AND HIS PATHETIC WEDDING AND LIFESTYLE

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Although it’s a romance I think it should have been put in different category I was disappointed ☹️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...