All Comments on 'The Video Shoot Ch. 01'

by Tsquare19

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
angelicbeautyangelicbeautyover 10 years ago

Can't wait to read another chapter...and see what her reaction will b

DB71DB71over 10 years ago
Nice start!

This is a nice start to a series. Good set up with the sex and you leave us hanging right at a point of tension. When are you going to post the next chapter? I wonder, are you setting up the sister to be a future Domme? The brother dosen't seem like either the sub or Dom type, just insecure about what just happened. Are you going to add more players into this brother/sister mix? I can't wait to see where you take us next!

Thanks,

DB

pudpuckerpudpuckerover 10 years ago
great job

That was a keeper great job. Please keep up the good work.

billyjim55billyjim55over 10 years ago

Get that next chapter out soon, please/ bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't wait

You set up the whole story really well. I like that you didn't rush into the sex but instead slowly built towards it. Can't wait to read the next chapter.and find out what his sister has to say. Keep up the good story.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
I suspect Kara already knew John was in porn.

If a girl is into porn to the point she wants to actually "do" porn, she'd have to be familiar with some people already "in" porn. I think she was surfing internet porn and came across her brother, then came up with a plan to end up on the same set as him. All she'd have to do is find out which porn company he was working with, quick internet search, and submit a resume. Maybe she didn't expect to actually work with him, but anything is possible in erotica, right? Since she mentioned she'd run into the original "Frank" the night before, when he somehow managed to break his leg, perhaps she even arranged the "accident", hoping that John would get that part. All the innocent musing John overheard could have been her pretending she didn't know, while she in fact knew exactly who was who.

Looking forward to a continuation of this story. I really hope it's not an orphaned "one and done" where the author never bothers to submit additional chapters. Aside from some minor errors, it was a great story.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

I don't think there was anything planned to it at all. She thinking she'd done the other guy seems to support that.

weapon666weapon666over 10 years ago
excellent

excellent story Can't wait for part two.

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXover 10 years ago
Looking Forward To More

Great Beginning and I'm definitely looking forward to future chapters!! John has absolutely nothing to worry about but it is understandable. given his shyness, but I think anyone who finds him on a porn set while also working that same porn set will definitely be supportive of him and want things to continue. The simple fact that she was asking questions and praising his abilities makes me believe that they will have many happy sexy times together, possibly even getting some kind of "Big Money Deal" doing incest videos as exclusive partners!! Keep up the great work, looking forward to Chap 2 and beyond!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I love the idea of them both working on a porno set. I do porn myself and find it highly enjoyable and can relate to Kara about the cum thing. It is great to watch a guy having to hold in his cum because of you and the fact that you got him all worked up about it makes it great. Many people find it cruel but I find it very satisfying to know that you are making a guy feel this way. Especially because I was always bullied in high school for being too nerdy and overweight but I dieted and became the person I am today. So I wanted to say "FUCK YOU!!!" to all the bitches who teased me all through High school and AMAZING STORY!! Hope you write more!!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
Awww SNAPpy ending !

Kind of just a little dumb and conventional, then story left stealth mode and revealed at conclusion. The porn setting had authenticity. I would have loved more emphasis on characters and emotions, but was done was done well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Perfect

WaaaaaaaW jusr perfect thank you so much

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous