All Comments on 'The Video Shoot Ch. 02'

by Tsquare19

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
RokokkoRokokkoover 10 years ago
Awesome!

Occasionally, there is a story that ends up forcing you to register on Literotica because you feel you must comment. It all happened to us at some stage, that's why we are here. For me, this was that story. Some minor typos aside, this story was fantastic. Original, well written, and very erotic. 5/5

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 10 years ago
This has something....

Sort out your frequent silly mistakes ('quiet' for 'quite'),and you could become a good writer.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 10 years ago
All I can say is

I hope she doesn't become nasty or twisted in some way. Like develop a narky attitude.

If she stays like she has previously been described, I'll be happy.

DB71DB71over 10 years ago
Well done again!

I like the pace you set for this. You are giving the characters time to process and deal with their feelings even though we only see it from John's POV. It appears that you are setting up Kara to be a Domme. She certainly shows that she likes to be in control. Are you going to let us in on her POV? What struggle is she going through with this? Is her assertiveness a show and she is uncertain on the inside? That ending when he says he loves her and she said "I know you do." made me laugh. It sounds like something Han Solo would say. I still don't think John is the sub type, but I recognize that you may take him there. Maybe you should introduce Kara to BDSM porn and let her learn from it how to be a Domme.

Again, you have written another good chapter. Thanks again for your work.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
Very nice story so far, with tremendous potential.

I posted on the first chapter of this story when I read it. I suspected the sister was out to screw her brother, and even came up with possibilities as to how she had arranged it. I'm not sorry that my suspicions were completely WRONG. (lol) The direction this story has taken, contrary to where I thought it was headed, was both a nice surprise and has opened a whole new realm of possibilities. Great job.

Instead of predicting where it might go (and probably be completely wrong again), I'll instead comment on what I'd like to see: Since their mom has secrets of her own, and already knows that her daughter is in porn, maybe she is more accepting than either of them know. Perhaps she's also dabbled in incest, or has an attraction to her son, her daughter, or both. Your response to Chapter 1's comments indicate that you've got at least a few more chapters lined up for the storyline to progress, and I am hoping that "sex with mom" is part of that storyline. And since the siblings have crossed the line to having sex with one another, I'd love to see what kind of kinks they might explore with one another.

In any event, I'm looking forward to finding out what else you have in store for these characters as the story arc unfolds.

weapon666weapon666over 10 years ago
wonderful

I hope you keep this going are we going to see mummy get involved. I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
in what would be considered a minority view around here...

...I'd like to see the brother rescue her (and himself) from the porn industry. The industry you seem to portray here is somewhat clean and professional. There are a lot of skunks and shady types out there on both sides of the camera, and Kara seems to be setting herself up for exploitation. Bad lifestyle, promising plot line.

Marvin

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Phenomenal

Love it so far.. Keep going!

ansdguyansdguyover 10 years ago
A very entertaining story...

Even though the brother has to be the dumbest guy on the planet! The buildup is pretty well done.

CassieKCassieKover 10 years ago
I'm with you all the way!

Loved your story,(both chapters) I believe there is no more sincere love than that from within your family. If that is bonded by a sexual encounter that just makes it greater and more fulfilling. Please continue this story, I am sure the love they have can continue even if their work in the film industry restrains them from showing their emotions on the set.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
Loving the challenge and intrigue!

he's had her twice and she's still playing hard 2 get? Hahaha. The author excels at giving reader a jolt at end. Nice !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous