The Video Shoot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My persistent fixation of my sister had me searching for any of her videos or scenes on the Internet but I found nothing. It often took anywhere from a few weeks to a few months for some shoots to be published and be available. As of yet, none of her work was out. I added to my regular routine an effort to search her stage name at least once a week.

I was forced to channel my obsession into my work. Knowing now that my sister was actively involved in porn, I began to study the industry a lot closer on each of shoots I was involved with. In the past, I would just show up, fuck, get a check, and leave. But now, I began to make a point to talk the people on the set. I wanted to understand how the business worked from a woman's prospective. It was an attempt, in my own twisted way, to try understand Kara a little bit better.

Through my new insights, I became addicted to learning about every aspect of the industry not just about the girls. At first, I stuck with the topic of the women but eventually I became interested in everything related to the business. Channeling my obsessive personality, I picked up as much as information as I could from whoever would talk to me about their job.

One afternoon, I was hanging around the set long after my scene was over, talking to the sound guy, learning about how his equipment worked when I saw Kara. She was walking into the building carrying her backpack, fresh from class. I knew that we would eventually wind up on the same set, regardless if we weren't directly working together. Since she and I hardly ever talked about our 'work,' neither of us had any idea we would be present at the same shoot today. But the overall business just wasn't that large and it was bound to happen eventually. I thought about approaching her and saying hello, but decided against it and returned my attention back to the sound gear.

While the guy continued explaining about how to lay out the wiring and recording equipment, my mind kept wandering back to Kara. I couldn't shake the thought that she was here to have sex. Over the past few weeks, I knew she was having regular intercourse on camera, just as I'm sure she knew that I did as well, but since we weren't around each other when it happened, it was always something I could manage to dismiss.

Satisfying my fantasy of being with her when we had worked on the Halloween production had not slated my thirst for her at all. I still wanted her, lusted for her, and even thought about her more than ever. Knowing that she was acting out her own sexual fantasies, knowing that she was doing what she was doing because she liked it only made my desire for her even stronger. Her cryptic words at the end of our last conversation about our porn lives still had me wondering about her intent.

She was here, right now. Here to have sex. That thought completely invaded my mind and I soon lost track of everything the sound guy had been telling me. I did my best to appear to be listening but his words slowly became meaningless as my brain drifted elsewhere. When he finally finished his tutorial, which I had totally missed, I thanked him and headed out to my car. I figured it would just be best to leave before any awkward situation arose from Kara and I being around each other in this environment.

I got in, started the car, and sat behind the wheel with the engine running for quiet a while, my thoughts wrestling with themselves. I knew that should go, get out of the area, but I couldn't. The idea of watching her work live was just too enticing. I got out of the car and went back in, cautiously looking for my sister.

I honestly didn't know what I would do when I found her. I felt hesitant to approach her on the set, a respect born from our previous conversation. However, not letting her know I was there and spying on her could be perceived as another form of deception. I decided to just play it by ear when I came across her.

My search didn't take long. Kara was already on one of the large bedroom sets that was about to start filming. She was sitting on a bed dressed in a small black bikini waiting to begin. The set was made up to look like an ordinary bedroom and a half dozen crew members were making their final adjustments before beginning to roll. I looked around for the guy performer but didn't see anyone who fit the bill as her male co-star.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the girl I had just worked with a few hours earlier also wearing a tight, two piece swimsuit. Holy fuck! She was about to do a lesbian scene! The idea of Kara being with another girl had never even crossed my mind. I knew that bi-sexual girl scenes were very common but I had never considered it when thinking about my sister.

The set allowed me to stay back, away from the crewmen, as the scene began. I wasn't hidden by any means, but I was far enough away to not be obvious. I tried to remember the name of the girl I done my scene with, but like so many of the other girls I had fucked for a paycheck, I couldn't remember.

The scene began with the two of them acting as if they had just come in from the pool. A few minutes of throw away dialog was exchanged before anything sexual happened. Then, one piece at a time, they removed each others bikini's as they took turns sucking on each other's nipples and groping at each other's crotch.

My cock was at full erection by the time Kara was naked and had her head between the legs of the girl I had just fucked. I wondered if the girl had showered after her shoot with me. During our scene together, I had been instructed by the director for my pop shot to go all over her pubic mound. As I watched her now, I wondered if the taste of my sperm still lingered as my sister began to lick away at her partner's pussy.

Seeing Kara eat out another girl was thrilling. I was a guy who liked girls who liked sex, and the object of my fixation was exhibiting every trait of someone who really, really liked sex. She liked it to the point of seeking pleasure from another girl. I wanted her more than ever in that moment, while I silently watched her.

After she brought her partner to orgasm with her tongue, they sat up, kissed each other with deep porn passion, and switched places. Kara sat back while the other girl lowered herself, kissing her way down to my sister's slit. Kara threw her head back in rapture when contact was finally made on her pussy by the other girl's mouth.

At one point, as Kara rolled her head around, putting on a display of exaggerated pleasure, she looked my direction and our eyes met briefly. There was a flash of recognition but she never broke character and she kept moaning at the efforts from the tongue that was licking at her clit.

She would occasionally glance my way, making me wonder what she thinking. Was I bothering her by being present and watching? Or did it turn her on knowing I was there? I told myself and fantasized it was the latter.

After Kara had cum, and the scene was winding down, I backed out of the set and went back to my car. Although I had a small concern of what Kara would say once we both got home, I ultimately didn't care at that moment and drove the entire way to the apartment with a raging hard-on. I had fully intended to masturbate once I got back to my bedroom, but when I got naked and sat on the bed, my guilt had grown.

I kept picturing Kara bitching at me for watching her. Bitching at me for having both of us on the same set and putting us at risk of being discovered as brother and sister. Bitching at me for the sake of bitching. It wasn't her nature to bitch like that, but this wasn't a normal circumstance by any means. Watching your younger sister film a lesbian make-out scene wasn't likely to make many guys 'brother-of-the-year.' My erection semi-deflated from my internal conflict which made pleasuring myself suddenly seem like the wrong thing to do.

Rather than hide from her, I got dressed, took a seat on the sofa, and watched TV while waiting for her to come home. I figured that there wasn't any to cover the fact that I had seen her, so I put myself to be available to her scorn or any other emotion she cared to throw at me.

She must have finished and left the set quickly, because I hadn't been waiting long when she came through the door. I braced myself for what she would have to say to me and tensed a bit as she sat down her backpack, walked across the living room, and took a seat on the opposite end of the couch.

She stared straight ahead at the TV and said, "Did you enjoy yourself, earlier?"

Her tone was hard to read. I could never tell how I was supposed to react. As always, I went with the blunt truth. "Yeah, I did, actually."

She nodded her head, "I assumed you would have."

Better to clear the air now, I thought. "Does it bother you? That I was there?"

She didn't answer right away. After a long pause, she said, "A few weeks ago, before... before, you know... I probably would have been. Now, it seems... it seems... I don't know."

"Good or bad?" I asked.

"Neither... Both... It's hard to explain," she said.

This wasn't the anger I had been expecting. With a feeling of relief, my mind wandered and my mouth again betrayed my thoughts. "So you like girls, too, huh?" DAMMIT! I cursed myself as I said it.

This time she did turn to look at me. "Yes, I do," she said frankly with contempt.

"That's cool," I said. "I just didn't know that."

"Now you do," she replied.

A dozen other questions about girl on girl sex popped into my head, but somehow I managed to keep them from spilling out as words. I sat and kept my mouth shut, waiting on her to be the next one to say something.

I waited a long time. I don't know if she was actually watching the TV or if she was jut staring it. I certainly wasn't paying any attention to the show while I sat nervously waiting in a very awkward silence, clearly thinking about the huge pink elephant in the room.

It was probably at least fifteen minutes before she spoke. Of all of the things I had imagined her saying, what she actually said wasn't among the possibilities I had envisioned.

"Go to your room, take your clothes off and sit on the bed," Kara said, breaking the silence between us. Her tone was firm yet calm and she didn't turn to look at me as she said it. She just kept looking at the TV.

I glanced over at her. What? She told me to do... what? I was about to ask her to repeat herself but as my mouth opened, she said, unflinchingly, "You heard me."

Wow. Her commanding tone turned me on and I found it strangely exhilarating. The only thought that came to mind was that she was going to punish me somehow or embarrass me in some way to get even. My internal guilt for lusting after my little sister left me with no room to argue or stand up to her.

I stood and crossed her field of view. I left my bedroom door open upon entering and began to strip. Once nude, I sat on the edge of the bed with a semi-erection. My cock didn't know whether to be excited or not and I had no further insights to give it to help make up its own mind.

From where I sat, I could only see a small portion of the living room. I couldn't see the sofa or the TV. I debated about calling out to Kara that I had done as she said, but again chose to keep quiet. I would just have to be patient and wait. Whatever punishment she wanted to dole out, I would allow her to have her vengeance without struggle.

Listening carefully, footsteps revealed to me that Kara had gone into her own room. I heard some fabric rustling and couldn't tell if she was digging through unpacked boxes or changing clothes. A few minutes passed before I had an answer. I heard footsteps again, this time it was bare feet and they were heading toward my room.

Kara appeared wearing her light blue robe. She stopped in the doorway and looked at me sitting nervously as she and requested. "Lay back on the bed," she told me.

I was in too deep to disobey. I slid up onto the bed and lay flat on my back. I knew that my penis was on proud display to her in this position but still had yet to decided this was erotic or not. I was still a bit scared of whatever she might have in mind. My cock had its own agenda and apparently was proud of being exposed. It began to stiffen into full mast despite my efforts to keep things modest for the time being.

Kara walked up to the edge of the bed and stood looking down at me. "What is it exactly that you like about me?"

Again, not what I was expecting but I gave her an honest answer, "You are so incredibly gorgeous. I love the way you flirt and talk. You always seem to have a plan and aren't afraid to speak your mind. You come cross as a person that I want to be around. I can talk to you about things I can't talk about with other people. Or rather you let me talk to you. You put up with my weird way of saying things. I feel like I can be myself around you and that is in its own way a turn on."

Without saying anything else, she untied the sash around her waist and opened her robe. She let it fall to her feet, leaving her standing beside me totally naked. My breath was taken away by seeing her revealed to me again at such a short distance. I had assumed I would never get such a close up view of her ever again.

To further surprise me, she climbed onto the bed and straddled my hips with one leg on either side of my waist. I have no idea what I was about to say but my mouth opened. "I..." I started.

Before anything more could come out, she sushed me and put her left index finger over my lips, telling to not to say anything. I brought my lips tightly together in response to show her I understood.

I couldn't believe what was happening when she pulled her finger away and snaked her hand down between her legs and grabbed my straining cock. Her touch on my member was electric and I let out a soft exhale.

My stupid brain still hadn't processed what was about to happen. Everything up to this point had happened so fast and was totally contrary to what I had expected. It didn't register until I felt her lift up my shaft with her hand and she rocked back on her hips. Suddenly the tip of my dick felt something warm and wet. Kara let go with her hand and sank back, sitting on my cock.

I looked into her eyes with a puzzled look. Yes, this is what I wanted but I couldn't believe that she was the one instigating it. I knew better than speak, so I just kept staring at her while my raging hard-on was being satisfied deep within her. She returned my gaze and our eyes remained locked together as she began to slide up and down on my member.

Mostly out of instinct, my hands reached up and found her breasts hanging between us. I squeezed and kneaded them like balls of dough, causing her to cry out in pleasure. I gradually worked my finger tips up to her nipples and gave each of them a firm squeeze at the same time.

"You like fucking me?" She asked, panting. Or eyes were still fixed on each other in an exchange of passionate stares.

"Of course, I do," I breathed.

"You like fucking your little sister?"

I nodded. The moment was magical. There were no cameras. No crew. No set. This was just us. It was quickly becoming too much to take.

"Then say it," she said. "Tell me you like fucking me." She continued to rock her hips, sliding her pussy over the length of my cock.

"I like fucking you," I said.

"Say you like fucking your little sister."

This was intense. Her dirty talk was overwhelming. "I like fucking my little sister."

"Fuck yes you do," she said between moans, almost babbling.

Her words finally got to me. I thrust my hips upward, forcing my cock as deep inside of her that it would go, and erupted. I groaned loudly as my boiling cum shot though my shaft and into my sisters devine pussy. As my cock pulsed with orgasm, I felt her inner walls clamp down on me hard. At first I thought she was doing it intentionally to milk me, but the look on her face revealed she was cumming as well.

Our gaze never broke as we came with each other. Our bodies contracted and spasmed but our eyes stayed firm and fixed. Only after we were both completely spent did she collapse on my chest, finally causing our eyes to part.

My cock stayed mostly hard after cumming and thus remained lodged inside of her as we began to relax from the intensity. I hoped she wouldn't move for a long, long time. I loved being connected with her. Being intimate. And this wasn't on the set. This time we could linger.

"I love you," I said, wrapping my hands around her back, hugging her tight against me.

"I know you do," was her only reply.

12